Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm
*in a Happy tone she adds* "Then ill be flying faster then biggrin i allways like how the winds whisper in my ears when i fly fast, though our newest friend, is she going to keep our pace?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:33 pm
i'll stay with your shadow underneath you as you fly for i can travel with the shadow!  

Shadens_inferno

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*in a Happy tone she adds* "Then ill be flying faster then biggrin i allways like how the winds whisper in my ears when i fly fast, though our newest friend, is she going to keep our pace?"
Who?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:35 pm
i can not say but i will help
*flames come up from under the new friend and pick her upwithout burning her*i will help as much as i can to try to right what others think of garou my kind  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:36 pm
lupinewarrior
i can not say but i will help
*flames come up from under the new friend and pick her upwithout burning her*i will help as much as i can to try to right what others think of garou my kind
Ack eek Meh... xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:39 pm
*as she sees the kindness of Kenji, she says in a slightly sad voice* "i am no stranger to how crewil some of your kind can be, though i have no grudge against you, even though some of your kind killed my parents, you should not have to carry the burden of your own kind... that would be crewil against such a great fellow living beeing"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:42 pm
the ones who got your parents were not of my kind they were demi-garou they are anomilys that took our shape they are a sin in our form and then we garou take the blame
the difference between us is garou are born wolven while the demi are
humans who have changed from the seven sins  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 pm
*in a happyer tone, she says, then we are alot alike, she changed intoo a tiger in a moment before the eyes of Kenjii then turned back intoo who she really was in human form,* "thus our kind are not the same in colours or form it is similar i was born with the ability's so powerfull and the ability to form intoo the tiger you saw,"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:49 pm
we are simaler
so you said that your parents were killed howd it happen if you don mind me asking  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:50 pm
*in a tone sligthly dark, she says:* " have studied my spicie, in many years though that is true i have never in a book seen a name of the Spicie i am"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:53 pm
mine were killed when i was a pup
in the pack den my father was the alpha male and he loved my mother very much i was his only child tho then during the winter it happend  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:59 pm
*in a slightly sad tone she tells the tale of how her parents was killed by two strangers, who had eaten away the flesh, the only thing remaining was theyr head and the bones of them laying in the bed of theyr castle, this was the second year of her life and she had already then, developed her mind in a facion that people could understand, and her ability's was now as powerfull they could be at that point, then as she found out who it was, and where they lived, she had sensed them, and their intent from far away, and she had killed them with wind pressure as hard as 10 tonn's (10000 kg) and that was alot to be so young, Logen then ended her story with how she had been raised by a Long since forgotten aunt from her father site, to be the person she was now,*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:01 pm
*in a happy tone she adds,* "though if i were to meet some of theyr kind again i would hold no grudge, i would in fact be happy, becouse i love all living beeings, as all humans and half humans should do, love the world and the beeings on it!"

*in a manor of trying to getting to know Kenjii better Logan asks:* " if it is not to har for you to tell me the answer then i would like to ask you how your parents died, i know they was killed by hunters but how exactly? would i like to ask! and what happened to you after that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:08 pm
the pack had left to find warmer dens but i was too young to follow so my mother and father stayed with me then he came
*flashes back to a warm winter cave with two garou and ther pup in a cave the larger male garou was grey in color while the female was silver*
meaniel:i dont care if we are stuck here during the winter if we must to protect kenji here
reagene:i too my love
meaniel:what was that *he said looking at the entrence where a man was standing with a crossbow with a bolt of pure silver aimed at meaniel's heart*reagene take kenji and run now!!!
kenji:*whimpers and yips*
meaniel:*jumps at the man with the weapon to protect his kin*the bolt is fired and rips through meaniels chest while biteing and riping off the right hand of the man
reagene:*runs passed the fray and trys to get away but is shot with a silver arrow and is badly injured
---five minutes later---
sister matrona surprised h what a cute little baby
kenji is picked up and cariied to the orphanege while reagene dies behind a oak  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games