Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:51 am
Well, for me, it's definitely literate. A role play with a good plot line. I like detail, descriptions that feel real and not illiterate role play where things seem vague. For me, personally, it shows a little more depth and character.

As far as what the plot line is... anything really. Vampires, romance, action packed stuff. Medieval. Forest...Harry Potter...I wouldn't go into Naruto...or anything anime simply because I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing and I am very much unaware of the storyline.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:17 pm
I really want someone to create a literate Naruto base rp. I don't have the time on my hands to and I really need to get some role playing done or my head shall explode.

BUCK3T

Rage De More

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 pm
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
i like literate mostly but am willing to do any
arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
any subject matter really especially dragon ball z or yu yu hakusho styles are my favorites
arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
I check the posts about 4 to 5 times a day unless something is keeping me away from the computer
arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.
I am actually really new to this guild so not so much thus far but hopefully soon to be most of the time... just need some RP fun to hold my interest cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 am
I am more into lets say..oldern japinese times rps. and since I tend not to be completly litreate i would like a non litreate one..casue my spelling sometimes sucks  

Itchigo Marasik

Darklord Ashram

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:03 am
I Like Action in role playing  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:55 pm
I just like to roleplay. I don't care what it is, when, or where just so long as I'm having fun in the roleplay. Well, see you all later!
-TheZoeman94 ninja  

TheZoeman

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
I mostly like Literate roleplays but not the ones where every sentence has like 50 details. But really I like it when the posts are story like and have more than 2 sentences per post...

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)

Hmmm this is a touch one. My favorite type of roleplays are Zombie and horro ones but I do like Shool ones too ^^

How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
Several times a day depending on how many others were online at the time...

How often you post/peruse the guild in general.
Since today was the day i joined i haven't 'perused' much yet but on average a few times a day ^^

Phew that took alot out of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
Literate. When people don't use proper grammar, I feel the fires of Hell burning my insides. There is much gnashing of teeth.

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
....As long as the other characters are interesting, I'm comfortable with pretty much anything.

How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one

Most likely everyday, if I can.

Sister_Lenore

YaoiFan01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:11 pm
roleplaying!I LOVE ROLEPLAYING! I go it all the time^^

z4.invasionfree.com/War_Era

I'm blazedancer^^ it's fun...I love roleplaying games...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Hi, I'm new, and thought I'd post what I thought...
I like fantasy RPs.. I havent RPed a lot, so I could be persuaded to do more ^^
I'd post as often as I could, which would depend on the time of day, and what day
Since I'm new I havent been active, but plan to be active at least once a day  

ZareCograth

xanash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:49 am
Yeah l like RP but it has to be a good 1, like street Fighting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:56 pm
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
I must say that I prefer Literate roleplays. They are easier to read, easier to imagine, and easier to reply to, for me.
arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
Any. I think a variety is good.
arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
I, personally, would probably hang around the thread, waiting for posts and checking others/reading a random book while I wait. I would most likely be on every day or every other day. Very rarely would I be away.
arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.
A lot. I'm generally one of those whom are pretty active anywhere that has good roleplaying. On less active proboards sites, I have found myself often times alone because everyone seems to be busy.  

Lover of Roleplay

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm
I love the Literate to semi-literate ones. I like all varieties of roll plays, I'll join them even if I don't know what they are, if that happens then I research what ever they were based on, then I see if I can join them. My favorite ones are: Anime/Manga based RP, Pirate based RP, Fantasy based RP, and last but not least: Gaming based RP (MMORPG games like WoW or stuff like that). Usually I post whenever I can, but between schoolwork and general hanging out with friends in real life... It varies. Usually the ones I join are almost dead, which kinda sucks. I would 'pursue' the guild as often as I can. It's what I do. I join something, I try to keep up, and I help out as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:32 pm
Er, excuse the interruption, but I haven't ever participated in a role-play. Is there any rule against "capping off" or limiting players? Can anyone start a role play thread? And to answer some of the questions:
Literate and semi-literate role plays are preferred, but it is inevitable that some annoying posts will be made.
I would love to participate in a school theme or something of the sort that isn't NONSTOP BATTLE or Super Magic All of the Time! "Variety is good." I agree.
Depending upon my schedule during the school-year, I check the forums very frequently and I would at least be able to have an "active post time" of half an hour assuming that there are other people there as well...

Thank you!
b

Bellabie

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 am
Usually people just ignore the people who don't post. They can be killed off too, but only if it's inevitable. Basically you can set a rule for two or three line post minimum, that should keep the dorks away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff