Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:41 am
(Ah, Hamster are very very smart...^_^ I love hamster....they are so cute.)

Sakura rested for 10 minute she started to fly up the sky to see. She was hopping she won't used her power much, but for this situation, she need to get out of the forest soon. Sakura saw the building, and flew back down and followed the other trail.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Arage went to his dorm, and laid on his bed. He buried his face in his pillow, trying to hold his tears. "I'm so alone..." he said, his tears flowing.  

Repressed Memories

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:30 pm
He laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Sakura took half an hour to get out of the forest. She went back to her room and prepared for tomorrow class. She pull out her schedule, "hmmm....I have History first."  

Seikamoon

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:03 pm
Arage walked out of his dorm, wiping his eyes. "S-so...what class next..." he said to himself as he walked through the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:38 pm
she walked to her locker, grabbed her books and walked to class "hmm what class do i have now?" she asked to herself  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 pm
He sat against a wall, sighing. "I don't want to go to class..." he said, burying his head between his knees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:18 pm
name;marcus
personality;dark and mysterius little to nothing is known about him
age;14
powers;unknown to most but those close to him fire
student
male
apperence;
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:38 pm
she hummed softly closing her eyes, not paying attention to where she was going.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:50 pm
*walks thru the front door making no sounds*hmm my first day in miyako  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:54 pm
she opened her eyes to see people staring at her "what?" she asked curious and annoyed "uhh not to be rude or anything bu-but your glowing" a kid said pointing at her "i am? so what im glowing just back off" she stomped away looking at eveyone staring at her  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:57 pm
walks around school looking around*hmm so this is where i am to live  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 pm
she walked to an abandoned hallway and sat down against the wall, tears falling down her face "so what, im different, why do they have to be so...so...rude" she closed her eyes "just because i'm glowing doesnt make me different" she signed and wrapped her arms around herself
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked to an abandoned hallway and sat down against the wall, tears falling down her face "so what, im different, why do they have to be so...so...rude" she closed her eyes "just because i'm glowing doesnt make me different" she signed and wrapped her arms around herself
User Image

*walks past but stops*why are you crying  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image

*walks past but stops*why are you crying
she looked up "because im different" she looked down "i just suddenly start to glow and everybody starts to point and cower, even my friends," more tears ran down "nobody likes a freak" she mumbled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff