Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:43 pm
Ebony turned to the vampire flipped her, then turned back to her. Estelluna, yeah we don't like them. They're nice, but they're thieves. She frowned and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:34 pm
Mariele walked outside, but to her annoyance found that the only way to the parking lot was past her French classroom's window. She determinedly strode by the glass, not looking inside. She saw several students in the window seats stare at her. Did they really think I was just going to the washroom? You'd think even humans would be smart enough to see what had passed between me and those wolves. she thought scornfully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm
RetardShe thought. She frowned then stood up. ''Screw all of you.'' She said simply and walked out, she jumped in a immense red wold tree, listening below and to her ipod.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am
Ria watched as Ebony left the classroom, but couldn't follow, she had to stay for the rest of the class. She waited it out with Grendal. Got a bit of a temper doesn't she?  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:20 pm
Finally it was the end of the day. She found Lia and Ana as she was walking to get to her car. "Is it just me or do the days drag?" Elizabeth asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Mariele drove home, disgusted by her day. She went out hunting again, but couldn't find anything new. She went home and took a shower to get the smell of werewolf off her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:07 pm
After talking for a few more minutes Elizabeth got into her car and headed to her grandma's. "Thanks for watching her, grandma" she said, hugging her. "No problem sweetheart, I'll watch her when you're at school for the rest of the year" she said. "Are you sure grandma?" Elizabeth asked. "Of course baby, come over later and I'll cook dinner for you" she said. "Alright, see you later" Elizabeth said and with one last hug she took the baby and went to her house.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:00 pm
"Yeah, they do. I prefer no-school days. Hunting days." Lia said with a smile.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:58 pm
The next morning found Mariele outside the counsellor's office. She couldn't decide whether to transfer out of her French class - on one hand, she wasn't sure she'd be able to continue to pass as a human in that class. On the other, there was no way she could get closer to any werewolves and find out about her attackers. As she debated, someone walking by jostled her. "Why does everyone keep doing that to me?" she thought angrily, turning around to confront whoever it was - she didn't think it strange that her power hadn't come back yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:54 am
"Oh, hello Mariele." Ria said coldly, she sized her up, careful not to wrinkle her nose at the smell that burned her nose. "Are you transferring out of my class? I assure you I will be disappointed." She said, and to some extent, she would be. She was a werewolf, but had been alive long enough to know what vampires were people to some extent, at least the ones with golden eyes.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 am
The next day after getting dressed(she decided to wear a denim skirt, a silky blue top and heels). She grabbed the baby and a diaper bag and drove to her grandma's. "Thanks for watching her" ELizabeth said and with one last hug and a kiss she drove to school. Grabbing her purse she got out of the car and headed to the library deciding to read before the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:57 pm
Ebony had slept in the tree that night and woke up to her the two arguing. ''SHUT UP! I WANT TO SLEEP! ROAR!'' She screamed, throwing a branch at both of them, hitting them on the head.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:11 pm
"Well, I have to go check up on some things. I may or may not see you in class." Ria raised her eyebrows one last time, and walked out of the office, going wolf and running, following Ebony's scent. She chuckled at her outburst. "Come now Ebony, lets get out of bed shall we?" She laughed. But she was hungry, and impatient.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:15 pm
She growled faintly then snuggled on the branch.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Elizabeth finished up the homework that she hadn't been able to finish the previous night and after that she pulled out her crime book. "Mind if I join you?" a boy from a few of her classes, Ty, asked. "Hi, sure go ahead" she replied. "Watcha reading?" he asked. "OH just a crime book" Elizabeth said, giving him the book so that he could see what it was about. "Sounds interesting" he said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff