Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:33 pm
*notices the fire ball*POOF...*using replacement justu* diisappears from site*knowing that his chakra is extremely low from using moon reader he lets katsou handle the rest*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:48 pm
"Tch, that was itatchi of the Akatsuki," *thinks to himself* " I may be in luck after all to accomplish this bored of a mission" *walks back to the village*  

Okahiki

kakashisensai1988

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:32 am
*it appears these kahona shinobi arent as usless as i thought* although they appear to be exausted "sighs, guess i better help" kuro proceeds to *aiming a sideways slash at katsou's midsection  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:52 am
*as she walks at the head of the third, she asks herself why she is here, why she in any sense keep being in this village, she could go where she wanted... then she suddently remember, it was the third's wish for her to be there, as she had been secretly trained by him, and the tiger inside her was a friend of him! she always had listened to the Angel Tiger, as if she was her mother or something, she had no seal, as Kyuubi had before her, she was not of that sort, she was of the more friendly one she was made for one purpose. to protect Logen as she wandered the night*  

Wacram Glaziuz

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:29 am
Itachi_Uchiha5654
ya i know its effect it decreases its users eyesight

*laughs*"face my fate. this was fun but im tired of playing."*shifts behind him and stabs him with his katana.*'die fool."

ooc theres more to it you may only use it once in a day and once you use it you may hardly use your sharingan

ooc whos in your genjutsu  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:08 am
David Schmutte
Itachi_Uchiha5654
ya i know its effect it decreases its users eyesight

*laughs*"face my fate. this was fun but im tired of playing."*shifts behind him and stabs him with his katana.*'die fool."

ooc theres more to it you may only use it once in a day and once you use it you may hardly use your sharingan

ooc whos in your genjutsu

ooc that would be my character, miyu. stare  

Cevadeva

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:18 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she walks at the head of the third, she asks herself why she is here, why she in any sense keep being in this village, she could go where she wanted... then she suddently remember, it was the third's wish for her to be there, as she had been secretly trained by him, and the tiger inside her was a friend of him! she always had listened to the Angel Tiger, as if she was her mother or something, she had no seal, as Kyuubi had before her, she was not of that sort, she was of the more friendly one she was made for one purpose. to protect Logen as she wandered the night*

Oh. Nice. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm
Attack:
User Image
Casual: No Fox Ears and tail, of course.
Name: Sora
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 2" (My height xd )
Personality: She is carefree and nice. However, if you hurt her or her friends, she will get very aggressive to you. (Me too!)
Abilities: Can transform, use light, transport, and weapon can change form.
Weapons: Lunar Scythe
Favorite form of weapon:
User Image
Description: Sora is 14-years-old. She is a part fox demon and part human. She is very good at transforming. Her mother and father died because of an attack of wild animals when she was a young child. Sora is not a very experienced ninja (She just became one).  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:48 pm
Blindmonkey5561
Katsuo appears behind Itachi.

"Please fighting this pathetic match isn't a challenge. We don't have to cause a fuss Itachi." He stared at the girl.

He turned back and headed towards the chakra sense of the Kyuubi.

He thought to himself I'm surprised that the Kyuubi was input into such a pathetic ninja's body.

((Aren't you talking about Naruto?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:09 pm
((I unno, Malky hasn't been replying and hes the one who wanted Kyuubi))

Stands still. He sighs, then answers,"Is that what hapens to Uchiha Itachi when his Genjutsu dies out. I've seen worst."

He smirks.. "I never knew I have have to use this for such a useless mission. But I see this village is different.."

Flashs and sparks of purple come. He yells in the air "Nibi! Lend me your power!!!" He crouchs down like a cat. Soon a purple aura inflicts with him. He countinue to smile. "Die.." He punchs the ground as an earthquake hits.

Blindmonkey5561

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Comes out of hiding after regaing a large amount of his chakra* Smirks* ur actually going to use your bijuu. well this should be interresting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 pm

*Walks around and hears some explosions from far off* Tch...crazy humans...T.T *Transport to Konoha* *Sighs*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 pm
"itachi i believe i told you to leave konoha is mine"nari said in a firm voice since his village has been enemys with konoha for years  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:19 pm
*Lands on the area where the fighting going on and hides (Is in fox form)*
*Thinks*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items