Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? You like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm
"Dressing fancy? Nice!" Said Leora, laughing as she ran back off to class. The stupid teacher never noticed because she was only gone two minutes. Keep me updated. She said through her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 pm
While Verony was engrossed in staring at the Cullens, she didn't hear the exchange at the Xyonori table any more. Meanwhile, April was listening intently.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:50 pm
April didn't think Hera and the others had heard her slip, or else they didn't mind. But getting Verony to shift her attention to the Cullens meant at least she could listen in on the Xyonori's conversation without getting caught. Actually, she could talk to them. Flitting quickly to their table, she murmured "Do you need my services now, or not?" Leaving no time for a spoken answer, she returned to her table just as Verony turned back around. She stared past her head at Hera, waiting to see whether she received a nod or a shake of the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 pm
"Guess what - hey, what are you staring at so intently?" Verony interrupted herself. "Nothing," replied April, struggling to appear attentive. "Anyways, I know one of those vampires!" she pointed to the Cullen's table, and at that moment April - on the side facing them - saw the one called Edward look up. "Her name is Alice! I met her when she must have just been turned, in Mississippi. She seemed so lost, poor girl...didn't even know she was a vampire. I lent her some clothes, and she went away looking so happy." Verony brightened at the remembrance of helping someone in need. April saw Edward whispering something to his sister, the small one who must have been Alice. "That's great," she said, and she meant it. Maybe she could use Verony's association with Alice as an advantage...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:06 pm
So is only Shukaka playing the Cullens? I'm kinda waiting back on an answer from Hera too... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:22 am
Hera shrugged, the universal symbol for 'maybe' 'Keep on your guard and be ready at a moment's notice' She mouthed at April. "It's time to go." Fawks stood, followed by the rest. They walked out of the cafeteria, off to their next class.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:39 pm
When Verony and April entered English class, they saw with surprise that Edward, Alice and Bella took the same course too. Edward and Bella sat at the back, seemingly immersed in their own conversation. Alice sat immediately in front of them, an empty seat beside her.

Verony immediately began to head towards two desks at the side of the room - she was modest, she was happy that she'd helped Alice and now she seemed happy, and she didn't need any recognition. However April, for reasons of her own, dragged Verony to the front and centre of the classroom. Right in front of Alice. "Hey, what are you doing?" she complained to April as they sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:49 pm
Leora moved on to her next class. I hate you guys soooooo much right now! She said, sending them a mental image of grade 8 math. She signed. 1:00, just another hour and half, she's lived a thousand years and then some, she could last.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:49 pm
((Sorry to break in but, is it too late for me to play?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 pm
No, it's never too late smile  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:21 pm
((I'm lost, but I will give it a shot))

Zethra watched as all the people got along. She sat in the back corner of the english class. "Everyone seems happy...how wonderful...for them." she thought to herself sighing and looking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:10 pm
"Don't you want to catch up with your friend?" April asked innocently, but inside she was excited. If she could prove she had a hold on the Cullens, the Xyonori would have to put her on the job. She made sure to talk low by human standards, but she knew any vampires who cared to listen would also hear her - like Alice Cullen.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:33 pm
"I didn't tell you for that reason," Verony flushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:20 pm
April's weaseling in our stuff Hera.... Said Leora, naturally being the tattle tale. She hoped that maybe Hera and the others would pull her out sooner if they had reason to.  

kanangirl123

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 pm
"I am not," April thought back. She knew Leora didn't mean for her to hear, but the girl had an unnaturally large projection zone when it came to her telepathy. Turning to Verony beside her, April merely shrugged. It was up to fate now.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff