Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:15 am
Carlisle didn't have the abilities Jasper did, but he could still sense the tension in the house. He strolled in with a smile that quickly left his face when he realized something was wrong. He looked questioningly at his children. Edward... he thought, pointing his head toward him and raising an eyebrow questioningly, wondering if he knew what was going on here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:42 am
"Hi everyone," Bella smiled. "Wow, I guess I'm popular! Carlisle... could I talk to you real fast? I just need something..." Bella hated being so secretive with Edward, but she wanted to surprise him. It killed her though to think that he may not want this sort of surprise.

((Pssst... could someone play Edward? I don't care who^^ I just feel weird talking to myself stare ))  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:29 pm
"Sure," though he figured he'd need to block his thoughts from Edward if she was talking to him and not Edward about something. "Come with me," he said, heading toward his study. Genuine curiousity was what Carlisle was having on the situation. He felt odd not being in the know with his children, and he considered Bella one as much as the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:49 pm
"Carlisle... something weird happened. I don't know why, well, I mean, I know why, but I didn't think it could. And I'm afraid Edward will be angry with me, but sort of happy to. And I'm worried. I don't know how to deal with this if he doesn't support me. I'm just so scared." Bella said quickly. Carlisle looked plesantly confused. "I'm sorry. I'm saying too much to fast. Ok, so here it is. Carlisle, I think.... I think I'm pregnant."

((Psst, any of you... godmode Edward. Unless one ofyou wants to be him permanently...))  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Carlisle raised an eyebrow at her, but couldn't think through it all too clearly in fear Edward was listening in. "I see..." He went over to his desk, and sat down, motioning for her to sit in the chair across from him. "He'll support you. He loves you... Charlie, however..." Carlisle's voice trailed off. She seemed tired enough to be pregnant. "Okay, so suppose you are, how far along would you be?" Carlisle's head was spinning. "And do you need me to give an Ultrasound?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Alice turned away from Edward, trying to think of anything but her vision. But she couldn't do it, it was too hard. Sensing her tension, Jasper came around behind her and held her close, it was there that Alice let the floodgates of her mind open, letting Edward see her vision, her and Bella's conversation, everything. He glared at her angrily for holding it from him. "It'll be a healthy baby, go tell her you love her Edward, she needs to hear it." Said Alice quietly, sitting down with Jasper.

Edward raced up the stairs, stopping silently at the door to hear Carlisle and Bella talking about the baby, while Edward was still in shock. He slipped in silently, sitting down beside his love before she could even look up. "Alice told you." She whispered. Edward nodded.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 pm
"Baby, what?" Rosalie asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 pm
"Well, I - I need a pregnancy test first. I'm not for sure, but Alice told me." She smiled slightly. "But I guess Alice is the best pregnancy test I could ever ask for. But, I kinda want to know what it'll be - but I don't too, you know? I don't care really, I'll love it the same no matter what. I just hope Edward will too." She sighed sadly, whimpering a little. "You know something Carlisle? I always wanted twins. A boy and a girl - just like Rosalie and Jasper! I hope that maybe that dream will come true. If not this time, then someday. I know it's a huge responsibility but..." Just then Edward came in. It took Bellla a second to realize he was there. She knew Alice had spilled the beans She made a mental note to throw a spoonful of baby food at Alice later on. But knowing Alice, she'd laugh and toss it back at Bella. She'd be the best aunt ever! "Oh...Edward! Baby, we're pregnant!" She knew he knew it, but it felt better to tell him. "Pregnant! Can you believe it?" Hot, happy tears began streaming down her face.  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:54 pm
Carlisle smiled. "Bella, Edward, congratulations...." Carlisle didn't want to bring up all of the things they'd need to take care of, but he knew that he must. "Bella, it's okay if you don't...but....are you planning on telling Charlie and Renee about this?" Carlisle asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 pm
"ALice... I want to hear about this baby, what's going on?" Rosalie said, a hint of a warning that if ALice didn't tell her she would be dead. Emmett came over and squeezed her hand.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:01 am
Jasper held Alice protectively, but she laughed. "Bella's pregnant, Rose." Said Alice matter of factly. "They're both up there right now, talking to Carlisle. I'll tell you the gendre if I see it. She said to Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:35 am
"Oh my gosh!" Rose exclaimed. She had been starting to warm up to Bella gradually and she was excited to shop for baby items.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:56 pm
Alice laughed at Rosalie, but she couldn't help but feel the tension in Jasper, which meant that the feelings upstairs were nervewracking. "C'mon, Jazz, lets go out." She said, pulling him outside, into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:20 pm
"You'll help us, right Carlisle? Do you think that maybe the baby could be delivered here? Wait, no... they'd all have to leave...all the blood...." Bella thought sadly. Then she looked up sadly at Edward. "You might need to levae to babe. I hate to think that way, but I don't want to tempt you. And I don't want to inconvenience the family. I guess I'll go to the hospital." Bella knew that was best, though she really did want to have it in the Cullens home. "Oh no - I completely forgot about Charlie! He's still so mad with me. I'll tell Renee - I know she'll tell Charlie. Then they can see it if they want to but - " she shrugged. Charlie still hadn't forgiven for eloping with Edward.  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:47 pm
"Of course I'll help you," he answered calmly, though he knew that Bella had seen the problem with the baby being delivered in their home. He'd do what he could to fix that though. He was glad that she planned on telling her parents. "Just to think, I'll be a grandfather, and Esme. Oh, she'll be so happy!!!" Which reminded him, they all needed to find her and tell her the happy news.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff