Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:07 am
the light curupted her and she lost all control, it blocked his attacs and she was flung to the ground, the light consumed him in a tight rope that she could not undo, he was trapped in the light it wouldn't let him move an inch, she got up but the light wouldn't let her near him, "please let me help you!!!!!" she beconed to him, "i don't want it to hurt you!!!" the light was a thing of its own and obeyed nobody, she only knew it protected her even against her will,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:54 pm
"Nobody can help me! I am hollow, empty! There's nothing to help!" He froze the light around him in water, attempting to weaken it and struggle free.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:07 pm
"please!!!!! i can't call it off.....let me help you i don't want it to hurt eneybody!!!!!!!!!!" she started crying and tryed to run o him and pull it away, but a force flung her back and some of the light tied her up too, and kept her away from him, she yelled and kiched at it trying to stop it she started screaming at it, "please!!!! don't kill him, i want to help him!!!!!!!" it wouldn't listen, it grewbrighter round him and golden swords appeared in the light and faced him, "nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! don't kill him!!!!"he was crying so hard she could barly talk, then for some odd reason, she started singing, she light shrunk away as if it was dying, she stoped and was forcfully and brutily flung to the ground, and knocked unconsiouse, the light returned and stood in front of him, "if you try it again i will kill you, i am her guardian and she is my burn, she is an elf, and therefor you are unworthy to even have her look at you, but shehas made her request to help you, so now i must follow," it started to fade away, "remember i WILL kill you!!!" and then it was gone, she lay there unconsiouse, ans barily breathing,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:13 pm
His voice now seemed tinged with a hint of sadness as he said this in a low whisper:

"Perhaps death is the best option for me right now..."

He formed a scythe in his hands of water, and it froze into a cruelly serrated weapon. He raised it high, readying a killing strike. Tears poured from his eyes, but he was not aware of it...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:18 pm
the light came out again, "you selfpittying fool.......she wants and canhelp you, and you just want to die, do you not know the wisdom and power of the woodelf?????? she has admesia, but she will recover, her foster parents know this so they try to tell her its nothing, if you want to kill yourself by all means go ahead, but if you want help and santuary, i would let the girl help you...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:21 pm
He brought down the weapon fast and swift, only to have it miss her head by half a centimetre. He leaned on it, for his depression robbed him of strength, and cried quite audibly. "Why? Why do I shed these tears? Why can't I go through with it???"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:28 pm
she stered a little, and slightly opened her eyes, she looked at him,"i.......i promise i will help you......" she put a hand on his face to comfort him, but the second she did a flash of what seamed like a memmory flashed in her head, it was him and he was hugging a man in a red T-shirt and jeans, they where crying, and then it was over and she was back on the ground with her hand on his face,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:33 pm
He reeled away from her touch, scythe instantly melting. He started to run off, but ran into a lamppost since he didn't watch where he was going. He was crying and wiping away the tears, so he couldn't see. He now lay unconscious, left leg twitching slighty from nerves on impact.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:37 pm
she forced herself up and ran to him knealing at his side, and putting her hands to his face, nothing happened, but she was worried, "wake up.......please wake up...." she brought out some realy strong calone and put it to his nose and waited to see if he awoke,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:39 pm
He woke up, coughing and sputtering. Then realising what was happening, he attempted to get up to run away...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:57 pm
she grabbed him by the arm, and nearly tripped, "i...i didn't mean to......i'm sorry please don't leave!!!!!!!!!! i want to help you.......i need to help you!!!! i don't know why but i remember stuff when i'm around you....i remember my childhood, and i know i will help you please just give me the chance!!!!!" she looked into his eyes, tears filling her own eyes,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 pm
He stopped. "My life had peace. I had purpose. In the slaughter of others, I was satisfied. You seek to interrupt my peace of mind, to make me unfulfilled, to hinder my satisfaction. Why should I care? My life was free of misery before you." His voice had a gritty, raspy, manly quality. (Like Wolverine!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:00 pm
"you whern't like that, you where kind, i can tell.........you did it yes but your not complete, please!!!!!! this way of thinking will distroy you!!!!!" she fell to her knees weaping, "i-i-i-i don't w-want eneyone else t-to die-because th-they met m-m-me!!!!!!!!!" she held her arms and cryed into her shirt, fealing a cold chill corupt her,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:28 pm
"Sh-shut up!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:31 pm
"please d-don't let it corupt you!!!!!!! it will kill you!!!!" she was crying harder now,
(g2g i'll be back in a little bit!!!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces