Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Find VAmpire COVen for Whatever Reason!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:44 pm
he leads them to a ship in the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:47 pm

"wow" koyoru said. She didn't think he would lead her to ship. " Hey Marcus, whats with the ship?"  

paradiseeve145

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:47 pm
paradiseeve145

"wow" koyoru said. She didn't think he would lead her to ship. " Hey Marcus, whats with the ship?"
this is it? *looks at the flying vessel*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 pm
paradiseeve145

"thats the coven"  

Dante Borges

paradiseeve145

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:51 pm

" i don't know" she says. " I don't see anyone?" Koyoru moves towards the elf and asks him " Are you sure u wanna go to the covenant?" I dont see what you would want with them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:55 pm
paradiseeve145

" i don't know" she says. " I don't see anyone?" Koyoru moves towards the elf and asks him " Are you sure u wanna go to the covenant?" I dont see what you would want with them?"
you wouldnt  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:56 pm
he lands on the ship  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm
you wouldnt

KOyoru back off a bit hurt. It's always been hard for her to talk to others. She doesn't know why she was trying to be friendly with the elf only that something about him drew her. "Whatever, i'll stay out of your way" She turned so fast her hair came out of her braid and her cape swirled around her. " Marcus, where to next"  

paradiseeve145

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm
*lands on the ship with marcus*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:02 pm
he looks around  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he looks around
no ones here i dont even know why they bothered to send me vampires are useless  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:05 pm

"uhhghghhhhhhhh". Koyoru sensed that something was wrong. Her energy was fading fast. she tried to speak but instead everything went dark and the last thing she saw was the floor coming towars her too fast.  

paradiseeve145

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm
this ship is bigger in the inside than the outside *he opens a lach and jumps in*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:10 pm
paradiseeve145

"uhhghghhhhhhhh". Koyoru sensed that something was wrong. Her energy was fading fast. she tried to speak but instead everything went dark and the last thing she saw was the floor coming towars her too fast.
*notices her fall on the ground and summons 2 imps* take care of her and bring her inside imps:grrrrrr  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:14 pm
neon blue penguin
paradiseeve145

*notices her fall on the ground and summons 2 imps* take care of her and bring her inside imps:grrrrrr

they are not allowed inside  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces