Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do YOUR parents have a problem with twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krnpridegurlie90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 am
my parents dont care but my mom once did say that harry potter was a devils book but she was joking...it was during the time that whole omg harry potter is bad for kids time... my moms cool with wat i read as long as i do my chores and all that other crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:53 pm
No my parents love them because they got me reading. But my mom does not like how I talk about it all the time and how I love Edward but other then that she loves them.  

Xyziick

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:16 pm
nope not at all  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Nope my mom doesnt care she just doesnt like buying the books if I dont have 2 read it xd  

niecerpiecer

greenday893

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:29 pm
My parents don't mrgreen actually, they didn't read it, but they know i'm obsessed with it, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:01 pm
Well, when I first bought the book, my Dad looked at me like I was crazy. He read the very last line of it and said the book was 'inapropriate' for my age.....ri-i-i-i-ght. Anyway, now he's just happy that I'm reading again. My mom doesn't really care what I read...so long as it's not too 'inapropriate'. XDDDDD  

On an evening in Roma

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:29 pm
wow im letting my mom read these book i dont know how she will react to them but that was wrong of ur dad there is nothing like this in these books i say keep bying them !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am
Well my dad doesn't really 'check in' with what I read, and my mom just makes sure and tells me "that's somethign you can read right? something I wont mind you reading?" and I always say "yeah don't worry." lol.  

Ichigo_Sanji

Edward_Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:30 pm
actually, i became like my dad. a book worm! lol
but not any kind of books that i usually read
im more into mystery, drama, historical and classic books. you see what i mean?

when i started to read twilight (thanks to SHE_ROXX who didnt stop pushing me to read it lol). my mom was worrying about my sexual orientation (though i had 2 girlfriends before that)....

when i finished it, i made her read it. later she came to me and said I WANT TO READ THE SECOND ONE! i laughed and asked her if she was still worried about my sexual orientation and she said NOT IF YOU BRING ME THE SECOND BOOK!

yeah, my mom is weird, i agree. still she's sweet and hyperactive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:44 pm
Yeah my mom is so obseesed knowing what I do, what I read. what music I listen to its so crazy!!
Anyway it took me about a year and inhalf to read Twilight because she went online and read what it was about. Vampires. Personally I love them, but my mom doesn't. Now I own both books and waiting on the third and my mom isn't thrilled about it but she hasn't read them and I not planning on letting her. I's scared what she'll do if she did. Plus, whatever I love my mom hates, yep.

wonderful nonsense

Dapper Explorer

Edward_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 am
rain-ever-falling
Yeah my mom is so obseesed knowing what I do, what I read. what music I listen to its so crazy!!
Anyway it took me about a year and inhalf to read Twilight because she went online and read what it was about. Vampires. Personally I love them, but my mom doesn't. Now I own both books and waiting on the third and my mom isn't thrilled about it but she hasn't read them and I not planning on letting her. I's scared what she'll do if she did. Plus, whatever I love my mom hates, yep.

oww.... i believe that this isn't fun at all. plus you can't enjoy the book as you wish you could  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:19 pm
My mom knows I'm obessed with books about vampires and she started it. She really used to be into Ann Rice. But I saw her skimming through Twilight. She thought it was cheesey lol. And I was like O.O... dont make fun of me... . And altough she is pleased that I am reading, she refuses to support my addiction. crying So overall she is impartical to what I do seeing I'm 17 lol.  

XxKatie KutthroatxX

UnlovedDarkAngel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:28 am
my parents dont really care too much bout wat i read...i could read almost anything and they wouldnt care...but after tellin my mom wat twilight was about and stuff she just called me weird and told me to go away lolz....i would go behind my parents backs if they didnt let me buy or read these books..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:33 am
my mom byes em for me and she listens to me when i talk about em and my step dad read the back of twilight and wanted to read it but didnt have time because of work  

GreenEyedKatt

Retrospectus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:46 am
My parents let me read books by Nora Roberts, so of course they don't care about me reading Twilight & New Moon. They just kinda wondered why I was crying while reading New Moon...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff