Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
i know i can't be the only one that thinks this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:39 am
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
the hair, yes. But he would be alot less rejected if that was the case. Like being called "honorable grandson" would not be something out of the blue.
no because even tho Garra was the son of a Kazekage, Garra was still hated and feared. it would be similar if not the same in Konoha.

the seal he put on has nothing to do with relations, but when he takes off the headband you see the resemblence.
its a very high possibility that it was because of relations. because other Kages did it the 4th couldve done it as well.

the seal yes, but why on his own son?
why did Garras father do it to Garra? because they sacrifice what they have for the ppl of their village.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:00 pm
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
the hair, yes. But he would be alot less rejected if that was the case. Like being called "honorable grandson" would not be something out of the blue.
no because even tho Garra was the son of a Kazekage, Garra was still hated and feared. it would be similar if not the same in Konoha.

the seal he put on has nothing to do with relations, but when he takes off the headband you see the resemblence.
its a very high possibility that it was because of relations. because other Kages did it the 4th couldve done it as well.

why did Garras father do it to Garra? because they sacrifice what they have for the ppl of their village.

but the question remains, why his own son.  

Gambitx13

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:04 pm
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13

its simple its probably because he was leaving Naruto a goodbye present with the power of the Kyuubi.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:37 pm
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13

its simple its probably because he was leaving Naruto a goodbye present with the power of the Kyuubi.

i know he got great power, but he wouldn,t get shunned like this.  

Gambitx13

Tsujiaikun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:21 pm
i agree that the 4th hokage is naruto's dad too because the 4th and naruto look alike  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:15 pm
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13

i know he got great power, but he wouldn,t get shunned like this.
Its only logical that he would get shunned all the other villages did that to the sacrificied ones, Deidara said so himself that the Junchurrikis were not missed in their villages even if he was the Hokage's father he would have been shunned for the fact that he was one with Kyubbi. It happend in the Sand Village as well Garra was shunned even though he was the son of a Kazekage.  

Sasori Miyamato

kakashisensei22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:32 pm
Im not sure what to believe anymore. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:32 am
i made things waaayyy too complicated sometimes. sweatdrop  

Sasori Miyamato

mangekyou sharingan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:27 pm
*raises 3 hands* yes, i think its one of those unwritten definates x3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:35 am
Until Kishimoto says that Naruto is the son of the Yondaime, all we can do is speculate. So far, I have heard speculations and circumstancial evidence. Where's the proof, people?  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:07 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Until Kishimoto says that Naruto is the son of the Yondaime, all we can do is speculate. So far, I have heard speculations and circumstancial evidence. Where's the proof, people?
Proof is hard to find, Kishimoto is keeping Naruto's past in the dark. We know more about Gaaras past than Naruto's. Its a bit odd but still I cant wait for the answer to that question.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:30 am
I think that yes, Yondaime is Naruto's dad. But the more I look at Jiraiya, the more I think he looks like Naruto's grandfather.
They both have the ero-sennin thing going on XD  

Darkling Koneko Hime

Desirable Gaian

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:36 am
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13

Because he didn't have the heart to ask someone else to give up their child as a container for Kyuubi? It's a possibility. The Kyuubi is feared and hated because it nearly destroyed the entire village and I don't think anyone would want to have that monster among their family even if it was sealed away.

The matter with Gaara and Shukaku is a little different, the Kazekage never cared for his son, he only wanted a strong weapon ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 am
Vicious-Loner
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13

Because he didn't have the heart to ask someone else to give up their child as a container for Kyuubi? It's a possibility. The Kyuubi is feared and hated because it nearly destroyed the entire village and I don't think anyone would want to have that monster among their family even if it was sealed away.

The matter with Gaara and Shukaku is a little different, the Kazekage never cared for his son, he only wanted a strong weapon ninja
I think that may be true but Yondaime might also have wanted to give Naruto a gift so that he may beable to protect himself.  

Sasori Miyamato

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:09 am
Like most other ninja's can't protect themselves without having a demon sealed inside of them stare You're not convincing me Sasori-kun, your argument isn't strong enough.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff