Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:21 am
Dronze: Have you done any other Dronze rants besides the two you've posted? If so, where can I find them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
that's DronzeRants  

Ahsir

Ahsir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 am
I REFUSE TO USE MOZILLA...

I WILL SLAY THAT DEMON!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:08 pm
Teh_Boxman
Dronze: Have you done any other Dronze rants besides the two you've posted? If so, where can I find them?

Not yet... but the first 2 seemed to go over quite well, and I enjoyed writing them, so I figured I'd start a thread for them.

unfortunately, i'm not going to be getting back to work on #3 until I get home on monday... I have way too much to get done before my D-Day scenario game this weekend.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:10 am
that stinks... I'll be eagerly awaiting it ^_^
ima try this once &trade  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:04 pm
Hehe. I forget how to do the TM thing on a PC sweatdrop Back in the day, it was the only alt code that I knew how to do, but that was back in middleschool. Then I got a mac for like 5 years, and now I have a PC again sweatdrop I love my computer ^^ :Heart: It's a Dell XPS M1710. Hawt as hell.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your rants either. They're hilarious mad d  

Anochaa
Crew

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:48 pm
ô¿ô  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:15 pm
Alright, I'm back, and starting to make a dent in that rant that i've put off for so long.  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:47 pm
alrighty, it's updated and still on page 3. it's not much compared to what I have left to do, but it's still progress.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Wow, I can't believe people actually wrote that stuff. I'd be best if they just put it in their journal or something, but the fact that they post it somewhere on gaia, for a good sum of people to read, just shows that they are kind of arrogant.

I like your rants though. They are educational! :]

Beach chair

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:37 pm
Glad you liked it. I'm not all bad, I just don't like to mince words making a point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Number 4.... Just something I whipped up quick in the beggar's subforum...

Quote:
ok i need 800k for my dream avi

Alright, so you have an expensive dream avi and horrific written communication skills. if you have a problem with my picking this apart like this, then go and read rant #1 in the DronzeRants thread in the main forum. Pay attention, and you might learn something.

Quote:
and u see im hardly that close.

no I don't... I have no idea what your current progress on your quest for these items is. You have nothing that says anything about what you're currently trying to procure, and more to the point, you have given us no reason to hand you anything, because you've given between nothing and very little to the community, so why should we give you something when we have no idea if you're actually going to give a positive impact to Gaia as a contributing member? here's a major wakeup call: this isn't Neopets.

Quote:
PLs donations is alot of help to my goal.

If you want something that bad, take your time and be willing to put in the time and effort to show that you're worthy of help. this is a prime example of just the opposite, I'm not saying that you're dumb in your real life, but you're certainly lazy on here.

Quote:
u mite think im not a noob

Actually, I think that wou're the worst kind of n00b... the lazy, ignorant, stupid kind. From reading this one post, I've managed to realize that you're the kind of person we're trying to prevent from being so prevelent on Gaia, and that's why I picked your thread to do this in.

Quote:
but i am ive only been here for about a month

So does that mean you think that you can still get away with being a moron on here?

Quote:
so pls i need donations.

No, you don't. I've had 1 person help me with any of the things I have on my avi, and I know her personally... sorry, but begging is something to supplement the gold you should be gathering up on Gaia as a user, not trying to get from other people who are working hard to scrape together what they want for their dream avi. We're here to help new players get aquainted, we're not a welfare office.

Quote:
At least 100 gold or more is great.

Has anybody ever told you never to look a gift horse in the mouth? It is generally considered rude to make demands as to what you want for donations, people will give what they feel is worth it, no more or less.

Quote:
pls this is my dream avi its like if i ever make it which i doubt ill hav a heart atack

The way you type, I wonder if you've already had a stroke.

Quote:
pls donate. crying

I already have, you got the time it took me to type this.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ahsir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm
lol rofl wahmbulance rofl lol

good rant!

by the way i need a kajillion gold for my dream avi as well... so if you could form a single file line and each donate 1k or more each that'd be great thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:41 pm
It's a bit funny how some people think that they can get their dream avis by advertising "If everyone on Gaia donates 25g or whatever to me, I can get my avi..." kind of thing. It just seems kind of degrading to beg and not work as hard on getting it themselves, sometimes... stare
Your rants are rather therapeutic, in a way... can't wait to see you finish the haggis-eater one! 3nodding  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:42 pm
Are you kidding me, 800k for a dream avitar is not cheap by anyones standards. I remember when I first joined Gaia I thought the coolest item was the Chain Wallet. NOONE in there right mind is going to donate a large amount of gold to a complete stranger that not only hasn't been here for that long but has abnormally high expectations of how generous people are. As a charity I would give them something simply by not posting to flaming them. Well there is my two cents and some change.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff