Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

so wich of the four palaces are you from?
"we are from The Valdamt Castle" she said smiling

"Yep... good old, boring Valdamt Castle.... and you?"

septimus castle
its boring there so i come out here as much as i can whenever i get the chance to escape
she smiled "yea we do that alot, they dont want us to leave so we have to sneak out"

"Yeah... the Castle Lords are always at war with the other Castle Lords, so they rather not have us socializing with other Creatures from this forest.... it's kinda dumb really...."
"yea well they dont want another death" she said sighning  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

so wich of the four palaces are you from?
"we are from The Valdamt Castle" she said smiling

septimus castle
its boring there so i come out here as much as i can whenever i get the chance to escape
she smiled "yea we do that alot, they dont want us to leave so we have to sneak out"

"Yeah... the Castle Lords are always at war with the other Castle Lords, so they rather not have us socializing with other Creatures from this forest.... it's kinda dumb really...."

tell me about it thats what my father does it gets annoying after awhile
i keep wondering why we all cant live in peace  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:13 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

septimus castle

"try telling that to our father, he's all about war and such" she said looking around "i dont believe we should fight, just sign a peace treaty"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:14 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

septimus castle

"Your father is a Castle Lord? Neat! So is mine... he's really strict though..." scratches her head.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

septimus castle

"try telling that to our father, he's all about war and such" she said looking around "i dont believe we should fight, just sign a peace treaty"

that would be the most sensible thing to do
but try geting an elf to sign with a lycan or a demon and it wont end like planed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

but try geting an elf to sign with a lycan or a demon and it wont end like planed
"yea thats true" she sighs "its just not fair, so many of our kind die in this raging war, we need them to stop or our kind will be wiped off the face of the earth"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:18 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

septimus castle

"Your father is a Castle Lord? Neat! So is mine... he's really strict though..." scratches her head.

ya but he hates me
he thinks im the reason my brother talos died
he has blamed me ever since his death
he even whent as far as to make his infant son the heir
i doubt it would end well considering the pup is the most spoiled pup any where he takes every thing for granted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:18 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"True... demons and elves just don't get along... they don't click or something..." shrugs a bit. "We shouldn't fight over the only place were we can live peacefully..."

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:20 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

ya but he hates me
i doubt it would end well considering the pup is the most spoiled pup any where he takes every thing for granted

"Oh.... that sucks. Must be horrible for your younger sibling to be able to command you around like that... " looks at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:21 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

ya but he hates me
"thats just wrong, our father loves us too much and wont let us out of their sight, it gets really annoying sometimes"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"yea thats true" she sighs "its just not fair, so many of our kind die in this raging war, we need them to stop or our kind will be wiped off the face of the earth"

"Yeah.. I mean, we're already almost extinct. Only a few hundreds of us are lft, here in this forest."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

ya but he hates me
"thats just wrong, our father loves us too much and wont let us out of their sight, it gets really annoying sometimes"

"Yeah... TOO much... I mean, we're Vampires, but we still have curfews, and we're supposed to be inside the Castle at the hour he specifies."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

ya but he hates me
i wish i had a father like that
the only familt member who loved me and knew i dident kill talos was my mother but she passed away a long time ago
my father only got worse after that
he cant kill me becouse of her wishing me to live  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

ya but he hates me
the only familt member who loved me and knew i dident kill talos was my mother but she passed away a long time ago
my father pnly got worse after that

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

ya but he hates me
my father pnly got worse after that
"im sorry to hear that" she said looking at him "our mom passed away when we were younger"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff