Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:33 pm
genma-shuranui456
sakata and frosho(her bird) go to get some ramen

((I'm reaaaaaalllyyyy sorry to anoy you guys like this, but if you are to add something to your sentance, like this one, please put a little star '*' next to is, then in brackets put '[* Frosho is her bird]' Alright? Also, please capitalize names, I can understand a typo everyonce-in-a-while, spelling mistakes are okay, but please don't substitute words for 'u' 'ur' '2' '4' and such. I really don't like to nag people (You guys are probably sick of it already... And probably hate me... sweatdrop ) So please, its just hard to figure out what people are saying sometimes when they type like this: 'kool i well be whiet aver u whient me to be good or evol juse tell me ok and the chaerecter ^_^ sry for my spaling too i cant spaly good' That.... Is extreemely bad. No one here types like that (Thank god) I accually found this in another rp here....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:23 am
you want to fight me fine demon summoning time to die  

nightdevilking

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:29 am
((Heh... all A's in English, here. I agree with you. I mean, it's okay for live chats, but not when posting.))

((Wait a minute... I'm confused here. What happened to the fight? Oh, yeah, my uncle has two katanas! HAH!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:31 pm
bounding up, she summons a doopleganger and throws a kunai.

((he said he was cool first so your too late. your flame sword is cool though.))  

rainy.clouds

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 am
((My uncle still has two REAL katanas, that beats any amount of different colored pixls. And plus, in real life, I'M RICH! Kind of...))

Atekeru stood there, watching the random battle from a random person coming in, and sat down against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:15 pm
((I'm a bit rich too! Plus, I have my own katana, plus three shuriken!))

Harrun reapeared behind Larrx and punching him hard in the back of the head.

((Hehehe.... B+ in language here.... I suck at spelling.... xP And yet, people continue with their crappy grammar.... *sighs*))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:18 pm
((... I have an Xbox 360, bought my OWN Wii, a Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Gameboy SP, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy color. And I would have my own dual swords, if I were old enough for a license. Or, I could just steal them, knock out the person working at the store, and cover up all evidence. Er... what did I say? Oh yeah, wait, shuriken? Lucky. I bet you don't USE them! I totally would use them if I had them.))

Atekeru took out a book, entitled, The Ways of the Shikaku and began reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:17 pm
thats it u keave me no choise transformason true form jutsu
(bad spelling and grammer fialed both calsses)  

nightdevilking

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 pm
Rek sighed, and flipped back a few yards. This guy just keeps on wanting to fight... doesn't he know its rude to interupt someones fight? Reks thought, waiting for something to happen as he rubbed his chest were his own demon was acting up.

((Welll..... I have a PS2 and a gamecube! wich i payed for half the PS2 and got the gc for me b-day.... blegh... I don't play video games much.... blegh.... My parents don't know about meh shuriken, and I don't need a license for a sword were I live... I think.... ninja they're fricken sweet shuriken too... they're 8-pronged and have simbols on zem... one has a dragon, another yin-yang with trigrams, and the other has a symbol that I don't know.... o.O hehehe.... katana was only $20, and the shuriken $4 each.... or 3 for 10...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:09 pm
(($20? Do you, like, use yen or something? Lucky. Actually, I barely play with the systems. Except the Wii and DS. All my neighbors are jerks, too, so I can't play football or anything..))

Atekeru turned a page in the book. ((Yes, that's all he did))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:01 pm
((Nope. No yen. The whole set of 3 swords was $60... but I only got one, and it was $33 with the holder....))

Reks stood there, still waiting for something to happen in the fight.

((Hehehehhe...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 pm
"Well, that's interesting." Atekeru mumbled to himself, turning another page. "Hmm..... I should try that out sometime."

((Konichiwa. Do you have a maplestory account?))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:30 pm
((Nope! :]))

Reks yawned. "You're not even worth fighting anymore... you bore me...." Reks said, walking away, but watching his back incase he did attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:16 am
larrx throws a demon wind shuriken its not over  

nightdevilking

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 am
Reks laughed as he dodged the shuriken, and continued to wak away. What a weakling....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff