Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Turns towards the female and sits and barks" Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 pm
"I'm Meena" she barks back "what you doing aren't you going to chase the birds its fun" sh esaid waging her tail.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Looks out to the cliff and and back at Meena" Yea let's go" *Takes off and chases the birds*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Meena takes off after the male and starts after a fat crow the crow flys high and Meena jumps and gets the bird by the tail teh bird pecks her and she relesess the bird. "ouch" she whines rubbing her head with her paw.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 am
Lets a bird out from under his paw go and walks over to Meena* "Don't you know that hurts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:07 pm
((may i join in?))

Almirrah heard the voices again, and this time she stood up and began to walk in the shadows- towards the voices of two wolves. Her long tail brushed silently against the surfaces of the rocks she walked upon, and her eyes raced about, examining her surroundings.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Pushes Meena playfully and looks around trying to find more birds*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:22 pm
((awesome :] but i'll have to rp later.. my little bro needs to use the computer xP))

Almirrah's large ears rise to the sounds of two playing wolves. She stops suddenly, and sees two unfamiliar beings chasing birds. Almirrah gave a faint smile, and attempted to walk towards them, but then stopped-for she could not step into the sunlight.
She decided to stay in the shadows of the cliff behind her, watching the wolves and waiting to see if they would approach her.

applz

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 pm
-Kiros approached the cliffs of the local packs territory,following the scent of the pup who had decided to try and break up a dominance fight between himself and Fayte. He needed to speak with the pup about the incident before he decided to seek the Alpha's for advice on the situation. He wanted to go to the Alpha's with a full understanding of what was going on before he saught them out. He found the pup chasing crows with another. He let out a loud bark to get her attention.
"Come here!.....I wish to speak with you away from your friends ears for a moment!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 pm
Kaiya who had been walking alone for a long time, had over heard others nearby. Going to investigate she ran towards the sounds. She saw several wolves chasing birds and others about, inwardly she grinned. "Maybe I can belong here..." She pondered aloud.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Almirrah's left ear turned towards the voice of yet another wolf.
The presence of so many unfamiliar wolves made her grow nervous..
..but she did not sense danger in these wolves at all.

Keeping herself submerged in the shadows, she travelled along the cliff in search of some company.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 pm
Turning sensitive ears in a general direction, Kaiya sniffed, catching the scent of a wolf she couldn't see. Following the smell, it lead her to another wolf. With a grin she yipped a happy sound. "Hi! I'm Kaiya!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Almirrah stopped in her tracks, and lowered the front paw she was just about to use to step forward.
'Oh, hello.. Kaiya' she replied, giving her a faint grin. She did not want to frighten the wolf with her vampiric fangs, so she did her best in hiding them.
'My name is Almirrah' she added. Her long tail gave a twitch and then wagged to her side, brushing against her hind legs. 'I am not sure I have seen you around these lands before'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:40 pm
"Eh...no I'm not..." Sitting on her haunches, she sighed. "I left my pack awhile back to find a place where I could belong. I just didn't fit in lets say" Suddenly smiling, she stood, wagging her tail. "Hey you wanna be my friend?"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Almirrah grinned, sitting down as well.
'Of course'
She wondered why Kaiya had decided to leave her old pack, but she kept her curiosity to herself.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff