Always.
  Never.
  How old am I?
  When necessary.
  Polls suck.
View Results

falloutboy lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 pm
im kinda 15 i guess. well im turning 15. and so what if i dont really act my age. who does these days?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 am
my birthdays seem to mark the end of my relationships, other than that they hold no significance to me, it is just another day, and every day we get older, we just choose to count it in years  

DerZuhalter

ppopay people

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:50 pm
Hey everyone Im Essie. I am 17 just woundering if anyone in this guild live's in Bremerton Washington. i would love to hang out some time. im so bord, LOL rofl biggrin watch me roll on the floor in bordem.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Well.. I'm very serious and quiet most of the time. I'll have laughing fits very seldom.

But when I'm alone with my best friend (SilverDew13) or my brother (carxcar) I can actually be myself. I'll play make-believe, and act really goofy.

I guess it's that I want to make an impression on other people, but with the people I know, I'll always be a child and I can act freely.

And the computer.

I'm a complete goof on the computer.

And I used to always want to be a teacher (I'd play teacher in my room with my stuffed animals) but now.. I want to be a writer- I've wanted to be a writer for a long time now. I already have several novel ideas and have started a few. I love words. I love finding different ways to express feelings. I'll also write random parts of random non-exsistaent short stories on random pieces of paper. Completely random.

xd

solar molar

Dapper Fatcat

bloodyjoker31

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm
im currently 19 and i think it doesnt really matter if u act like your age or not
well for me its just a matter of doing things in the right time at the right place, an exemption here is like if u really feel like doing somthin well yea go for it!!!!! dont stop the rush!!! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm
zomg! im almost 17! yes! do i act almost 17... well no. rolleyes  

XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

Amberfreak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:52 am
I'm twelve and act like I'm seven and 18.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:30 pm
im turning 20 in june  

darkrock64

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:18 am
MortSanglant
Traditionally, I don't hold any significance toward birthdays or growing closer to death, but my most recent birthday feels different.

As of this past Monday I am now 20 years old.

To me this is a significant birthday - akin to turning 10 or 13 - because I am no longer a teenager.

Society tells us we have to grow up, but I am such a kid at heart. Just yesterday my boyfriend and I were outside blowing bubbles and acting like two year olds.

A few weeks ago I asked a little girl at my congregation what she wanted to be when she grew up.
Her answer: "a mermaid".
I was so surprised by her answer - and tickled aquamarine.

Things like this make me never want to grow up. And I probably won't.

That aside, I do act my age or older when necessary. But I rather enjoy being blithely juvenile.

So I suppose we shall discuss:

- Birthdays.
- Growing older.
- Acting your age.
- What you wanted to be when you grew up.

User Image

Happy late b-day... I act my age and some times people think I am older than what I really am... when I am with firends though I will mess around, and act like a little kid,but that is the only time I do that  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:51 pm
bloodyjoker31
im currently 19 and i think it doesnt really matter if u act like your age or not
well for me its just a matter of doing things in the right time at the right place, an exemption here is like if u really feel like doing somthin well yea go for it!!!!! dont stop the rush!!! XD

i concur--acting your age is overrated pirate
{{18}}
and how do i act????
like im just getting into my teens sometimes xd  

dark_LordBeld

Racer Q

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:36 pm
EmperorBeld
bloodyjoker31

i concur--acting your age is overrated pirate
{{18}}
and how do i act????
like im just getting into my teens sometimes xd

18 and what both of them have said triple ditto for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 pm
I usually act my age (17) but will act a bit younger at least once a day ^_^
Or I try to ... I don't want to lose that part of me
When your young your so innocent and so creative, I wish I was still in 3rd-4th grade.
I so many ideas in my head back then because it wasn't loaded with so much stuff like it is now ... >_<

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toasterladd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:48 pm
I've been 16 a week now, and i feel little to no difference. There is little to feel different about. I dont particularly in favor of my birth day, either. It involves my family, which is something I like to avoid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:24 pm
kykana
I usually act my age (17) but will act a bit younger at least once a day ^_^
Or I try to
... I don't want to lose that part of me
When your young your so innocent and so creative
, I wish I was still in 3rd-4th grade.
I so many ideas in my head back then because it wasn't loaded with so much stuff like it is now ... >_<

ninja T-T ninja  

dark_LordBeld

cherrybomb420

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:48 pm
biggrin I turned 19 on the 5th but i still enjoy a good time with the guys and wild times with the girls. lol rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff