Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:48 pm
ken fujiwara
okay, we know you are crazy lady. *inches away from shikamaru fangurl*

do I know you from somewhere? hm...and I'm not a rabid fangirl, he has great qualities whee being able to be lazy and smart at the same time is great, and if he says he's gonna do something, he does it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:50 pm
ken fujiwara
okay, we know you are crazy lady. *inches away from shikamaru fangurl*

do I know you from somewhere? hm...and I'm not a rabid fangirl, he has great qualities whee being able to be lazy and smart at the same time is great, and if he says he's gonna do something, he does it 3nodding  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:16 am
I finally found this thread on page 5 o.O;

Did you know Shika-kun has gotten a fanguild of his own? Check it out!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:28 pm
I agree that you mentioned his only good qualities. However if someone hadn't saved him he would've been dead within a few minuites of completing the exam. He may be loyal and a great stratigist. But he fails horribly in comparison with even Sakura. He can only do one jutsu, and it technically can't hurt you. In addition...I can't even remeber his name. When talking about him I say, "The shadow jutsu guy," or "The dude with the band on his arm."

However if you want to talk about a truly great character kakashi's your man...

nintendonerd

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:10 pm
shikimaru rocks, PERIOD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:41 pm
Shikamaru is basically the character I look up to.

I come from a poor background and from a family that doesn't really amount to much. My dream isn't to be rich or anything but to be able to live a normal life like everybody else. Thats why I can relate with Shikamaru. Hes a good well developed character and just because somebody disagrees with his ideals does not mean they have the right to hate him personally.

Hes a good example of what people should try to be. He doesn't want power or anything. He just wants to live a nice peacefully and good life. Think of the kind of world we would live in if more people were like that.  

Desmant

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:36 am
smile That would be true... But, everyone would be VERY unmotivated, and our civilization would crash to the ground. mrgreen But other than that, people like Shikamaru would be perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:02 pm
Ok I didn't read all the posts, but I read the ones on the first page. How can you now like Shikamaru he is the greatest person on that show. He's the only normal one who actually doesn't plan on something that will never happen.
Lazy a** smart people will rule you all!  

metalacid

Lhunari

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:36 pm
i think hes pretty good, just too lazy and unmotivated whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:03 pm
The comment that his jutsu can't hurt or even kill people is incorrect. I forget what it is called but there is a technique he uses that allows the shadow to crawl up the body and strangle the person.

One thing I can say is that he isn't actually lazy but just really laid back. He does things when they need to be done and gets them finished in time to lay back under a tree or something. He may complain at times but does everything with his best efforts which is why when they come back from their attempt of saving Sasuke from Orochimaru's clutches he is upset. He failed to hold up the task of keeping his comrades safe.

Buah! I wrote to much again. D: Bad hands bad!  

Miwaslover

pooguyforever

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:18 pm
He's the best! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:31 am
Shikamaru is a freaking genius!!! He's my 2nd fav. biggrin  

invisibIe boii

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:39 pm
shikamaru is ok, but sasuke is better 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:27 pm
Shikamaru's okay. I think there are better characters, though.  

AZNpyro04

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces