Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Gurzbag
"Raikage-sama? I have the box you requested." Narama sounded shy again.
As the one boy from before passed you by Linea looks at you, "That you do...I take it you had very little trouble finding the box. You have returned faster than I expected. Come...Let us look at the box together."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:01 pm
Narama nods and takes a seat, as he begins to look at the box "I had to fight this sick old guy for it.." Narama says as he keeps looking over the box.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Gurzbag
Narama nods and takes a seat, as he begins to look at the box "I had to fight this sick old guy for it.." Narama says as he keeps looking over the box.
"Yes...That's his job, until I find someone to replace him. His health isn't getting any better even with his visits to the hospital." Linea's last statement expressed pain. She must care about that weirdo or something. Linea looked at Narama, "Open the box, and look at what's inside."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:33 pm
Narama opens the box and finds a scroll "Is this the scroll you were talking about?" he asked and handed it to the Raikage.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:43 pm
Gurzbag
Narama opens the box and finds a scroll "Is this the scroll you were talking about?" he asked and handed it to the Raikage.
Linea smiles with a nod, "Open it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:50 pm
"Okay.." Narama says with hesitation in his voice and opens the scroll not knowing exactly what's supposed to happen.. "Excuse me Raikage-sama.. But what is this?" he asked, looking confused.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:24 pm
Gurzbag
"Okay.." Narama says with hesitation in his voice and opens the scroll not knowing exactly what's supposed to happen.. "Excuse me Raikage-sama.. But what is this?" he asked, looking confused.
The scroll contained a jutsu. "When you master that Jutsu, come see me again." Linea says. "Now I have other business to attend too. Go to the Ninja barracks to find some other nin to mingle with."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Kaede turned from her Genin follower and barged right into Linea's office without knocking. "Raikage... There has been an incident at the village square..."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:15 pm
Narama came in shortly after Kaede carrying the body of the dead hunter-nin "Where should I put this?" He asked Kaede "It's getting rather heavy to carry this around." he implied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:56 am
Mitsukai stood behind Kaede, waiting for the meeting to end or someone to adress him as a good genin should.  

Kahatir

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:24 am
"I see that our thorn has been pulled." Linea says, she then looks to the Genin that are present. Nodding to them she says, "Very good my young nin. You have done well, to assist the village."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:12 am
"Thank you, Raikage-sama." Narama said and put the dead hunter-nin on the floor. "Excuse me if I'm rude by doing this." he said with shyness in his voice.  

Gurzbag

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:48 pm
Kaede nodded. "Oni is still tied up and bleeding in the village square. I figured he could stay there until you decided his fate." She told the Raikage. "Should I call ANBU to dispose of the body?" She asked nodding towards the dead hunter-nin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:24 am
"We could do it, Kaede-sensei." Mitsukai said, this was also the first time he adressed Kaede with her name. "It would be good anatomy and body disposing training."  

Kahatir

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:42 am
"Have Oni taken to the hospital, with security of course. And ANBU can take care of the body disposal. You have other matters to attend to still. Genin require more training." Linea's voice was very serious.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff