Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:57 pm
keegy
im here peoples and ange you wimp u were suppossed to look her in the eye not back down and say its all my idea now im going to die

rune if someone looks me in the eye i bite them ur a violent digimon u have to do something

*twitch* W-wimp?!? I am not a wimp!! Well maybe sometimes but...!! Look, Rune says that nothing happens if I stare in her eye and I believe her. Well, it was your idea... stare So I guess I won't be looking you in the eye then. 3nodding sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Kiokuya
HELLO!!

Yay!! A colored hello!!! xd blaugh biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm
keegy
im here peoples and ange you wimp u were suppossed to look her in the eye not back down and say its all my idea now im going to die

rune if someone looks me in the eye i bite them ur a violent digimon u have to do something

Rune: Keegy, shut up. I might look violent, but even i know what senseless violence is.
3nodding You tell him sister!! blaugh
Rune: Thanks Marth. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:03 am
no this is violence coz your overly stressed and somone looked at you the wrong way senseless violence is when you walk up to someone and uppercut them coz thats what kind of friend you are  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:07 pm
*suddenly a person appears through a cloud of smoke looking like this:*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mysterious person: Hello everybody, my name is Vessel and i will be taking marth's place until he returns. And if you want to know what happened, then visit his thread in the tamers forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Marth_56
*suddenly a person appears through a cloud of smoke looking like this:*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mysterious person: Hello everybody, my name is Vessel and i will be taking marth's place until he returns. And if you want to know what happened, then visit his thread in the tamers forum.

Ok!! biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:26 pm
Vessel:*falls anime* Your not in the least bit worried that he might get killed?! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 pm
Marth_56
Vessel:*falls anime* Your not in the least bit worried that he might get killed?! scream

eek K-Killed?!? Just where is he going anyways??? That Marth never tells me anything... stare Of course I'm worried now that you've told me what's been happening!! scream Well, if he does leave us, let's just hope that he finally finds a place to rest in piece. crying crying *bows head and prays*  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:34 pm
Vessel:Wow, i never knew there were people who cared for him this much. Anyways, he's gone off looking to see where Rune disappeared too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Marth_56
Vessel:Wow, i never knew there were people who cared for him this much. Anyways, he's gone off looking to see where Rune disappeared too.

Of course!! He is a *friend* after all. 3nodding biggrin ...you know what? For some reason, you remind me of a butler. sweatdrop sweatdrop xd  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Vessel:-_-l I hate it when people say that. But its what they think then let them think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 pm
Marth_56
Vessel:-_-l I hate it when people say that. But its what they think then let them think.

gonk sad I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it in a bad way. If I insulted you, it was unintentional. Butlers are that bad huh...? stare Ok then! From now on, I'll see you as Marth's brother. Will that be ok? sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Vessel: Actually, you can see me as what you would call an errand boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:11 pm
Marth_56

Uh...I'll just call you Vessel!! *slaps forehead* It's your name after all!! biggrin sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56

Uh...I'll just call you Vessel!! *slaps forehead* It's your name after all!! biggrin sweatdrop

Vessel: Okay. I'm cool with that. sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces