Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
neon blue penguin
*random event: outlaws from the woods have repented there sins and now offer you service* gain: 20 soldiers

[me? sweet :3]
(yeah you now you are able to go out and protect your peasants from the other castles)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:35 pm
"His name is Chester" Whisper said
"I don't think he's my friend because I don't like him"
She carved the bears muzzle.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:39 pm
*scouts report a large band of enemy troops heading this way*
enemy numbers
soldiers:15
archers:10
catapults:2
swordsman:4  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:40 pm
he hears what she said and dashes away leaving flame tracks on the ground  

Kiyato Sekto

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:43 pm
neon blue penguin
Wacram Glaziuz
neon blue penguin
*random event: outlaws from the woods have repented there sins and now offer you service* gain: 20 soldiers

[me? sweet :3]
(yeah you now you are able to go out and protect your peasants from the other castles)

[mmkay, ill meet with them first :3 in rp :3]

*the men that were there was a party of 20 soliders, they wanted to join her army and protect the lands against any threat, theese outlaws had repented their sins to offer their services, there was some rather good fighters and 4 of them was thieves and 1 was a rather good spy, they told the statue that they wanted to join her for helping the people they once stole from, she accepted their services and the 15 men who was best at fighting, was sedt to patroll the outside of the castle, and the four thieves was sendt to make traps for thieves that wanted to steal from her peasants and her castle, the traps was secure for the peasants to walk over but if any unknown tried to get intoo the stocks of goods that they had, the person would be trapped there for a good while, and a alarm would be sounded in the area where the person tried to break in!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm
*Logen heard the bells of the northern outposts, she said then to Whisper:*

"looks like we are going to have to defend our people again!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:00 pm
stands on top of the building hearing the bell ring from the northern outpost "some trouble makers making trouble for us"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Wacram Glaziuz

"I'm ready for orders"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:13 pm
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

"I'm ready for orders"

"No orders from me my friend, you should do as you wish, but im going to protect the peons that work for me, i would hate it if anyone of my people would get hurted, come with me if you want, i dont force you to do so, lets hope there isnt to many"

*she smiled and started to walk down the castle side, as she made stairs go down the side of the castle*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Whisper followed.  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:31 pm
he looks around "humm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:58 pm
*Logen saw some archers and two catapults one of the catapults was ready to fire, she created a barrier of ice, where the ball of solid rock came hurling stopping it in the middle of it, and she made the ball of solid rock hurl down upon the archers killing the most of them instantly on inpact, and she said with a firm voice*

"No one hurt the ones that work for me or my Friends!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 pm
"puny createn." dispelling the ice killgor (i renamed him.) flew at logen gaining power from the beleef in him by his men and slaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:46 pm
King Phar
"puny createn." dispelling the ice killgor (i renamed him.) flew at logen gaining power from the beleef in him by his men and slaves.

*a orb was created around him and spikes was penetrating his entire body and made him suffer as if some acid was poared over him*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces