Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriala

Tipsy Explorer

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Name: Auriala (I prefer my characters name)
What kind of art you do: Any, just depends on my mood.
ETC: I love to draw, make graphics and have a good time!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Name: Megan
What kind of art you do: Just banners and stuffs in photoshop. And I also draw, but thats different.
ETC: I love to draw and write. I also really love making things in photoshop, although I just started so I'm not that good yet.  

Love is Lemon

Lady_Elentari

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: Seruka (character name)
What kind of art you do: Graphics, Photoshop, sometimes avatar art
ETC: Really busy with RL, owned 3 minishops, loves exchanging/vending, plays neopets upon the RARE occasion, heart s manga/anime (currently addicted to Gundam Seed Destiny; if anyone knows of a site that has episode 46, let me know..)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Name: Jenamarie
What kind of art you do: Umm, blinkies, glitters/sparkles, banners, wishlists.. tons more..
ETC: Thanks for sending me an invite! This guild looks so nice!
I currently own my first shop ever (well a good one) and I recently opened it. I have Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9, Animation Shop, Adobe Photoshop CS2 & Adobe Illustator.
I really can't draw that well, I bought books to help me.. but no luck. I'd love to learn how though.
I sometimes play Neo (I saw it in someone's post)

JenaMarie

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 pm
Name: Andy
What kind of art you do: I do crappy lookin' art. However, I once drew my avi as a doctor and it turned out pretty good biggrin
ETC: I like pie, video games, bike ridding.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:07 am
Hello everyone <3 i hope you like what you see =D  

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

sugar_sweet100

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:16 am
Name: sugar_sweet100 3nodding
What kind of art you do: i make um banners, animated banners too, lets see bump signs, and anything else if someone asks xp
ETC: yay! i was invited to this guild smile does that mean my grahpics are good or they suck razz thanks for the invite! I'll look around right now. Hmmppphh, I looked at the inite, but then had to go and when i cam back neutral it was GONE like magic! razz so i just spent 30 mintues finiding this guild and I did! yeah, a bit hyper right noww....dont mind me....I just got my belly pierced!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone. sweatdrop  

Fish_poke.exe

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:28 am
sugar_sweet100
What kind of art you do: i make um banners, animated banners too, lets see bump signs, and anything else if someone asks xp
ETC: yay! i was invited to this guild smile does that mean my grahpics are good or they suck razz thanks for the invite! I'll look around right now. Hmmppphh, I looked at the inite, but then had to go and when i cam back neutral it was GONE like magic! razz so i just spent 30 mintues finiding this guild and I did! yeah, a bit hyper right noww....dont mind me....I just got my belly pierced!

Lol, welcome to TGM, sugar <333
Ooh, how come, it was gone? o.o
Did you delete it or something by mistake? xd
Anyway, glad you found us again ^_^
Aaand! Congrats of the belly piercing whee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:59 pm
Seiorai
sugar_sweet100

Lol, welcome to TGM, sugar <333
Ooh, how come, it was gone? o.o
Did you delete it or something by mistake? xd
Anyway, glad you found us again ^_^
Aaand! Congrats of the belly piercing whee

smile thankyou <3333333
sad i dunno, I was checking out the guild and then I had to leave, so i exited the page and my pm was gone! Gaia glitch i suppose stare xp
Thankyou [again biggrin ] ouch, painnnful  

sugar_sweet100

i m m o r t a l - B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 pm
the power of japanese music!!
«†J®ØÇK Ç®åzèÞ†»

Hello.
I'm immortal. Obviously, this isn't my real name. But if it was, that would be mighty cool. I've been working with graphics for about five years. But, seriously got into it about two years ago. I was considering a career in graphic design, but I'm not too sure. I have many other loves. I love to web design, as well. And psychology, writing, and singing. I'm a total freak, ha ha. Plus, I'm only turning sixteen next month. I don't want to plan my life out ahead of me. It would be so boring otherwise.
Anyway, I plan to remain somewhat active here. I was invited by Dante. I cannot recall their full username. My apologies? So, that is me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:29 pm
i m m o r t a l - B
the power of japanese music!!
«†J®ØÇK Ç®åzèÞ†»

Hello.
I'm immortal. Obviously, this isn't my real name. But if it was, that would be mighty cool. I've been working with graphics for about five years. But, seriously got into it about two years ago. I was considering a career in graphic design, but I'm not too sure. I have many other loves. I love to web design, as well. And psychology, writing, and singing. I'm a total freak, ha ha. Plus, I'm only turning sixteen next month. I don't want to plan my life out ahead of me. It would be so boring otherwise.
Anyway, I plan to remain somewhat active here. I was invited by Dante. I cannot recall their full username. My apologies? So, that is me.

welcome smile i'm not part of the crew or anything, but i'd really love to see your graphics, i always like to see other peoples work smile you don'tr have to show me if you don't want to but you must be really good for 5 years of experience biggrin
I've only been making banners for 3 months sweatdrop  

sugar_sweet100

Kurosawa Kiharu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 am
Name: Anjali01 but you can call me Anjali or Anji(Anjy)
What kind of art you do: I make a layout with a subject you like and banners too with animated.
ETC: I love manga, music, singning and I love so much movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:20 pm
Hi! I'm Katran. I have a banner shop but haven't been working it that much lately. I love photography, Photoshop, vending and RPing. I have a guild too. Thanks for the invitation.  

Queen Flutterby

Beloved Seeker

x Digital Poison x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:49 am
Name: Hayley
What kind of art you do:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Animations
- I draw and CG (my shop only offers chibi and cartoon-ish art- I can draw more detailed subjects too) ;3

I guess that's primarily the stuff I do. biggrin
ETC: I love anime, manga, reading, my friends, and video games ^^

The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas