Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Achy_thats_me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:16 pm
The Crazy One ALWAYS Wrote:
Purple haired Anna Wrote:
I think that AnnaSophia robb should play Max.

NO!!!!!!!!
I hate AnnaSophia Robb! plus, she's too young! She's only like 10 or 11

She's 14 in exactly a week.

who the hell cares she sucks!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Saebella
Purple haired Anna
RedLilies28
Saebella
Does anyone else think that Kristen Stewart would mak a good Max?
]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0829576/HH/0829576/iid_1010872.jpg.html?hint=nm0829576

She could but I think she looks to old to play Max.

Actually, she's playing Bella in the Twilight films (and her voice is really deep for a girl).

yha I know, Ive been keeping track o fthe Twilight movie also. But Max is alittle bit of a tomboy so the low voice thing isnt so bad. but i just think she looks like max, thats my opinoin though. she looks more like a tough girl in this picture i think ---> ]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6721/Events/6721/ActressKr_Jesse_15225710_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Stewart, Kristen

I was wondering why she looked so familiar .. I was like 'I know her from somewhere! what movie is she off!!'
Catch That Kid ... that was a alight movie ... when you're 11 or 12ish.
Dakota .. nehh .. I can see her playing Angel but then all I can think about is 'THE ALIENS ARE COMING!'  

iLilias

begichwolf

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:17 pm
When I told my science teacher about the movie, he flipped out. "Ooh, James Patterson?! A Movie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm
WOW!!!!!! Hes perfect!!!!

lexieil
http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1526223/HH/1526223/iid_1274924.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Samonas, Daniel

ok go to this website and make sure you type in everything correctly

because i just found the perfect Fang

at least i think so

lift_94

lift_94

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 pm
I think she would be cool as Max!!!!! xd

I My December I
Saebella
Purple haired Anna
RedLilies28
Saebella
Does anyone else think that Kristen Stewart would mak a good Max?
]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0829576/HH/0829576/iid_1010872.jpg.html?hint=nm0829576

She could but I think she looks to old to play Max.

Actually, she's playing Bella in the Twilight films (and her voice is really deep for a girl).

yha I know, Ive been keeping track o fthe Twilight movie also. But Max is alittle bit of a tomboy so the low voice thing isnt so bad. but i just think she looks like max, thats my opinoin though. she looks more like a tough girl in this picture i think ---> ]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6721/Events/6721/ActressKr_Jesse_15225710_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Stewart, Kristen

I was wondering why she looked so familiar .. I was like 'I know her from somewhere! what movie is she off!!'
Catch That Kid ... that was a alight movie ... when you're 11 or 12ish.
Dakota .. nehh .. I can see her playing Angel but then all I can think about is 'THE ALIENS ARE COMING!'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm
i cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!! i told all my friends and family so we are all planing to go when it comes out!!!!!!!!!  

Shiorins

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 am
i cant wait!!!!! me and my friends are going as soon as its out xd xd
i think Daniel Samonas is ok but if he plays the part he has too have his hair a little long. it just looks kooler lol Kristen Stewart ...well shes alright but shouldnt she b a little more beutifull, not just all tomboy sweatdrop
lol and Dakota maybe i thought tht for a while cuz she was skinny and has the angel look, but can she pole it off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:07 pm
ii hope ur talking bout me GG>..and does anyone know any recent knews bout the movie?  

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mitsukai Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Well, Columbia Pictures had gotten screen rights for the Maximum Ride movie. The guy who worked in "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" and "My Super Ex-girlfriend" is hired to write the script. And Patterson's executive producer which I'm sure means that the movie wouldn't be a total bust by the time it comes out.

"Columbia Pictures Goes for Maximum Ride"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--BTW, who thinks Avan Jogia would be the PERFECT Fang????? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Mitsukai Sayuri
Well, Columbia Pictures had gotten screen rights for the Maximum Ride movie. The guy who worked in "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" and "My Super Ex-girlfriend" is hired to write the script. And Patterson's executive producer which I'm sure means that the movie wouldn't be a total bust by the time it comes out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--BTW, who thinks Avan Jogia would be the PERFECT Fang????? 4laugh

That's my pick for Fang, he looks exactly like the fang in my head, lol.

This movie better be good!  

begichwolf

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Mitsukai Sayuri

cool it sounds good so far..and that kid is pretty much perfect..just gotta get him a more emo/scene hair cut.....and maybe some piercings (snake bites anybody?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Mitsukai Sayuri

*swoon* heart he is PERFECT! for Fang!!!! He is almost excatly what i think Fang would look like!  

Saebella

flamedramonfreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 am
cooooooooool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:30 pm
News!!! News!!! I got news!!!! They just casted Gazzy!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245547/

(Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I realized he looks very much like that annoying classmate of mine from English class rofl )  

Mitsukai Sayuri

Cressidia Ainur

Timid Conversationalist

11,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Quote:
News!!! News!!! I got news!!!! They just casted Gazzy!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245547/

(Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I realized he looks very much like that annoying classmate of mine from English class rofl )

I could definitely see him as The Gasman =D
I just hope the rest of the cast fits the part like him.

~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff