Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:12 pm
YamiCheza
[C]raving [C]haos
Haha, I had a fun Blood+ dream last night. Well, I filled in the role of Saya and I completely abused poor Haji.
I would dangle off of a ledge and call out his name just to see if he'd come, and every single time he would.
I would put myself in extremely dangerous situations, just to have him come and save me. God, I wish I had a Haji.

LOL!! rofl Poor Hagi!! xd
It's okay. I know he secretly loved it inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:06 pm
wow. and i thought i was the one with the weird dreams. i saw one episode when saya saw little kids....lets go with vampires since i can't spell.>.< and they were sucking my blood but other than that i was straight  

Sareno Uchiha

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 am
Blue Badger. 'Nuff said.

Last night, I had an interesting dream. I was Saya's enemy and disguised myself as one of her comrades (a beaver...o.o) to talk with her. I exposed myself by accident, and she attacked me. I was gonna die, too, if Kai and the others didn't come in at that moment. So they were thinking about what to do with me, and the subject of Saya came up. They were talking about her fate or something like that. So me, being so idiotic even in dreams, blurted out, "But isn't she going to go to sleep soon?" (the 30 year sleep thing...or maybe it was about her death. I can't remember) And Kai glared at me, replying, "You know so little..." pretty meanly. I felt sad after that, and wanted to apologize to Kai. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance, but I was invited to join them. However, as kind of an initiation, I had to make myself puke...o.o Yeah, that wasn't the greatest dream. O.o

A week ago or so, I had a dream where Amshel was chasing me through the ghetto mall in my area. o.o It was pretty scary. He was going to kill me, I know it. ><

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 am
Lunar Pillow I Choose You
Blue Badger. 'Nuff said.

Last night, I had an interesting dream. I was Saya's enemy and disguised myself as one of her comrades (a beaver...o.o) to talk with her. I exposed myself by accident, and she attacked me. I was gonna die, too, if Kai and the others didn't come in at that moment. So they were thinking about what to do with me, and the subject of Saya came up. They were talking about her fate or something like that. So me, being so idiotic even in dreams, blurted out, "But isn't she going to go to sleep soon?" (the 30 year sleep thing...or maybe it was about her death. I can't remember) And Kai glared at me, replying, "You know so little..." pretty meanly. I felt sad after that, and wanted to apologize to Kai. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance, but I was invited to join them. However, as kind of an initiation, I had to make myself puke...o.o Yeah, that wasn't the greatest dream. O.o

A week ago or so, I had a dream where Amshel was chasing me through the ghetto mall in my area. o.o It was pretty scary. He was going to kill me, I know it. ><

User Image

Omigosh, Amshell chasing you!! That would be scary!! gonk I find him and Carl creepy, but I can laugh at Carl sometimes. Amshell I can't. -___- I wish Hagi could've killed him sooner.  

YamiCheza
Crew

saNdAnGelxox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:31 am
*squee* I had one last night or at least one I could remember XD

I was Saya and Diva was sort of staying with me at my house and we were sitting right next to a window. Immediately I heard these Chiropteran screams and jumped through the window. Diva took the long way and goes out through the door lol. I couldn't find them anyway as I frantically searched the backyard. I looked up at the rooftops of my house to see the silhouette of Hagi fighting a Chiropteran, and Solomon as well. I screamed out Hagi's name as he collided with the rooftop. I attempted to climb a tree to get up lol but I guess I couldn't jump very high. A moment later, Solomon crashed into the ground (Sorta ignored him lol) and Hagi jumped down as well tossing me the sword. I pressed my thumb down to the blade letting my blood fill the indents and instantaneously cut the two Chiropterans in half.

We then moved onto this crypt-like area with a lot of ghosties and zombies. I could easily kill the zombies of course but I had the trouble later on where I tried repeatedly to press my thumb onto the blade and no blood would come out. I even tried slitting my wrists 0.o Hagi explained that ghosts could not be killed with the blade... well duh. Next thing I knew, the ghosts started attacking me and I couldn't do a thing about it! Hagi blocked them as we exited the crypt and I collapsed outside. He cradled me in his arms and returned home.

The rest was blurry but I do remember sometime later I by accident slashed Diva in the arm (Sorry >_<)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:24 pm
i had another one!
or, um, a few other ones...

the first one:
i was reading a book and then got sucked into it, and i was at my store, which was being taken over by pokemon..... o_o so i got on this train, and looked in a mirror, and i looked just like solomon... then i looked over and i saw amshel and diva with a few other people...... i don't know why but i was running away, through a crowd of people, trying to hide behind some boxes, and then solomon flew up out of nowhere and killed me....weird

second one:
me and hagi were at my store, playing inside of a cardboard box with a flashlight... o_o and then poof! we were upstairs by the security cameras and saw diva come in.... so we poofed back downstairs and were in the box again, hiding, then while diva went upstairs, i snuck outside... and poof! hagi was there, sitting right next to me... now i cant remember much in the middle, but it seemed like diva knew we were there and left anyway
then the dream came back to me and hagi and i were sitting under a rack of rugs we had and i asked how old hagi was and he said 14 and then he turned into some short, fat kid with long hair... O_O creepy

and then my third one was just a very short image of hagi playing an electric guitar. xD  

cheesefreak99

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 pm
cheesefreak99
i had another one!

the first one:
i was reading a book and then got sucked into it, and i was at my store, which was being taken over by pokemon..... o_o so i got on this train, and looked in a mirror, and i looked just like solomon... then i looked over and i saw amshel and diva with a few other people...... i don't know why but i was running away, through a crowd of people, trying to hide behind some boxes, and then solomon flew up out of nowhere and killed me....weird

second one:
me and hagi were at my store, playing inside of a cardboard box with a flashlight... o_o and then poof! we were upstairs by the security cameras and saw diva come in.... so we poofed back downstairs and were in the box again, hiding, then while diva went upstairs, i snuck outside... and poof! hagi was there, sitting right next to me... now i cant remember much in the middle, but it seemed like diva knew we were there and left anyway
then the dream came back to me and hagi and i were sitting under a rack of rugs we had and i asked how old hagi was and he said 14 and then he turned into some short, fat kid with long hair... O_O creepy

and then my third one was just a very short image of hagi playing an electric guitar. xD

Wow, Hagi playing the guitar! XD I'd like to see that! Chevaliers must be really talented lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:46 pm
eek Okay, I had the weirdest Blood+ crossover dream.

About a week ago after I decided I'd do a Le Chevalier D'EonxBlood+ fic, I had a crazy dream where Yusuke of YuYu Hakusho got zapped back in time to 1700s France and Amshel was there glaring at D'Eon from across the room. Yusuke starts killing a lot of monsters that popped out of no where and then everyone was all amazed. So Amshel wants Yusuke dead for some reason so he says, "Kill the beast in the Volcano on Mt. Hiei!" I'm thinking, " Oo; What the heck? I thought they were in France!!"

Yusuke stupidly goes in the Volcano (and Amshel follows for some reason. I guess to watch his demise since he's laughing evily in my dream). He's surrounded by molten rock, lava, fire and brimstone-whatever you want to call it. It's all around him about to burn him up and he's just standing there like, "Wow, it's hot!" and Amshel is like, "Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha...! twisted "

Then last night I had a dream that I got turned into a vampire by a girl that had long black hair and red eyes like Saya but she sounded and acted like Diva.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Lucien90

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:42 pm
I had a dream on the first night I started watching the series (Friday just gone) and I remember that Saya and Haji appeared. I can't remember what they were doing exactly, but for whatever reason they made an appearance. I put it down to totally nerding out about the series, being a first-time viewer and entranced by its beauty and downright awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 am
YamiCheza
cheesefreak99
i had another one!

the first one:

second one:

Wow, Hagi playing the guitar! XD I'd like to see that! Chevaliers must be really talented lol!

xD  

cheesefreak99

ladyyk

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 pm
I had a pretty humiliating dream....

I remember then that I was in my house, watching blood+, then suddenly, someone barged in from our window! It was Haji carrying Saya. I was too stunned to react, I looked from the TV screen and fixed my eyes on them, my mouth hanging open. Then I heard growls downstairs, on our doorway.

Haji threw me Saya's sword as he carefully placed the sleeping Saya on my bed! I glared at him, and told him he's so cool [wow, I must really like Haji to tell him that in my dream.] Haji simply rolls his eyes and tell me he knows that already. I was in a really big shock, guys.

Then he tells me to fight the Chiropteran because Saya was sleepy. "Why can't you do it?!" I demanded angrily. He simply shrugs. I argued for a little longer [I can't remember what I said] I placed the sword first on the table and sighed, having no choice. Then I ran downstairs screaming on top of my lungs, preparing to attack the Chiropteran.

And when I went down, I remembered I left the sword on the table.... rolleyes

Embarrassing, but true. Anyway, I managed to wake myself up before I got eaten by the Chiropteran.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:19 am
I have another one... crying

it was the shortest dream of all, but the weirdest.

Haji was playing piano! You know, those big pianos they play on concert. It was creepy, imagine him walking around with a big piano on his back. But in my dream, it helped him shield himself. Haha. sweatdrop  

ladyyk

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:08 am
Lady Yukirin
I have another one... crying

it was the shortest dream of all, but the weirdest.

Haji was playing piano! You know, those big pianos they play on concert. It was creepy, imagine him walking around with a big piano on his back. But in my dream, it helped him shield himself. Haha. sweatdrop

eek *visualizes Hagi carrying a piano throughout the show* rofl LOL! That'd look so weird!

Let's see here, One person had a dream of Hagi playing the guitar, now another's had a dream of him playing the piano! xd So multi-talented!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 pm
Mackenzie_1515
my lord how funny, i had a blood+ daydream in History class it was me and Kai fighting Diva and Soloman, i had taken Sayas place and Kai was my Chervalia(Please don't kill me i can't spell!) it was so hot ti ended with Kai kissing me lol

((Thats my old account, i lost my password so i had to make a new one))

OMG i had a rerun of that daydream in dream form. It went the same till the end, Kai kissed me, then we went to go get Riku, but Diva was holding his hostage so i went to fight her again. Kai handed me my key blade(hehe lol i love Kingdom hearts too) and i knocked Diva into the sky when she took flight and ran with solomon, Riku had got his head ripped off somehow. So kai started cray and i held him and suddenly we were at Yubaro(the place where they found Delta 67) and we were sitting by papa's body and David was there. We faught them again. It sucked! By It ended with KAi kissing me again!  

Kenzielee_1515

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:18 pm
Er, I'm not sure of my dreams count as Blood+ ones... sweatdrop
I often have dreams that I'm killing vampires and monsters with a sword
(long time dream, since I became a Buffy fan, way back when). But ever since Blood+. Haiji shows up in the dreams, from time to time. Does that count? confused  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff