Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
no but this ear ring here basically is the same thing it acts as a com link sends and receives e-mails and has internet access plus can work as a hacker

*Logen looks at the ring, then she tocuhed it and she took the information that it had on it from it and she said*

"a neurotic interface is more useable, im sure my dad can sponsor you to get a good Neurotic interface, you will find that it is a Huge difference between Neurotic interface... everyone that joins my team will get one that fits them and their equipment will be designed by me and the 5 other lab personel that ill have to find sooner or later"

[im hoping on getting more people that can join meh team :3]

thats good to hear i was hoping to get one soon but just never had the time
im sure it will be a major difference in the two
{lol i might be able to bring in some people if you want}

*Logen said*

"well i hope you will like it i think ill design and program you one! ... might take some time but,... it will be worth it, !"

thanks that would be very kind of you to do and if i could repay you all you would need to do is ask

*Logen smiled and said*

"all you got to do, is Work Hard and risk your life under my command... that is more than enough payment, though i will not have you overworked, becouse a good mind needs rest... ill give you a little taste of what there is to do under my command some time!... but now im worrying if my friend Kelmon want to join... he is a Rather engenious man!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
no but this ear ring here basically is the same thing it acts as a com link sends and receives e-mails and has internet access plus can work as a hacker

*Logen looks at the ring, then she tocuhed it and she took the information that it had on it from it and she said*

"a neurotic interface is more useable, im sure my dad can sponsor you to get a good Neurotic interface, you will find that it is a Huge difference between Neurotic interface... everyone that joins my team will get one that fits them and their equipment will be designed by me and the 5 other lab personel that ill have to find sooner or later"

[im hoping on getting more people that can join meh team :3]

thats good to hear i was hoping to get one soon but just never had the time
im sure it will be a major difference in the two
{lol i might be able to bring in some people if you want}

*Logen said*

"well i hope you will like it i think ill design and program you one! ... might take some time but,... it will be worth it, !"

thanks that would be very kind of you to do and if i could repay you all you would need to do is ask

*Logen smiled and said*

"all you got to do, is Work Hard and risk your life under my command... that is more than enough payment, though i will not have you overworked, becouse a good mind needs rest... ill give you a little taste of what there is to do under my command some time!... but now im worrying if my friend Kelmon want to join... he is a Rather engenious man!"
if theres fighting then count me in its what i was deigned to do
and kelmon sounds like a valuable team member
so any way what dna manipulation are you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:07 pm
*a little man, not much higher than to her waist, came up to her*

"ahh there you are Kelmon"

*she hugged him*

"ahh so you remembered, the last time you said you would Hug me... well, yes of course my best client, i would like to join your team, i just love your style, you are simply so nice and request almost nothing back... just got to love it!... did your knee heal right after i gave you the medical Nanobots?"

*he looked at Logen as she sat down, and she said*

"yes, look!"

*she showed him the foot, she made the fur that was there go away and said*

"Not even a scar! thank you, and something else i noticed, they made my blood go in the direction they was supposed to go when i cutted meself once, i calculated 0,003 milliseconds before they was done healing it... that is a good record! and i didnt feel a thing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:11 pm
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"ahh so you remembered, the last time you said you would Hug me... well, yes of course my best client, i would like to join your team, i just love your style, you are simply so nice and request almost nothing back... just got to love it!... did your knee heal right after i gave you the medical Nanobots?"

"yes, look!"

"Not even a scar! thank you, and something else i noticed, they made my blood go in the direction they was supposed to go when i cutted meself once, i calculated 0,003 milliseconds before they was done healing it... that is a good record! and i didnt feel a thing!"
nemo looks at them confused at what there talking about then goes back to listening to his music playing through the ear ring with the mp3 function and drinks from his water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"yes, look!"

nemo looks at them confused at what there talking about then goes back to listening to his music playing through the ear ring with the mp3 function and drinks from his water

*Logen looked at Nemo*

"i thought you should know, this is our medical engineer, he makes nanobots that repair tissue damage, he is one of my best friends!... i met him on the web, searching for something, he had some crazy ideas... but he needed a lab to make them true, i sposored him with all money i had at that time, he is still sending me his newest products, like this sword,"

*and she touched her head, and then grabbed intoo the air, a katana matherialized in front of them, the katana had a green glow to it, even if it had Compleatly white blade!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:39 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"yes, look!"

*Logen looked at Nemo*

"i thought you should know, this is our medical engineer, he makes nanobots that repair tissue damage, he is one of my best friends!... i met him on the web, searching for something, he had some crazy ideas... but he needed a lab to make them true, i sposored him with all money i had at that time, he is still sending me his newest products, like this sword,"

*and she touched her head, and then grabbed intoo the air, a katana matherialized in front of them, the katana had a green glow to it, even if it had Compleatly white blade!*
wow it looks quite powerful and im going to bet has some form of technologey to make it sharper
he looks at the blade closely
hmm im guessing a type of nano-tech?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:02 am
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"yes, look!"

*Logen looked at Nemo*

wow it looks quite powerful and im going to bet has some form of technologey to make it sharper

*Logen nodded and let Kelmon do the explaining he started to explain with this:*

"well i have researched on nano bots in about ten years now, all the time since my Dearest client and sponsor and friend, gave me my lab, i have found out methods of creating nano bots that are helping us living better and such, one day, Logen gave a request to me, since she wanted it, i made it, its a combat interface program that makes her nanobots act as this sword, i had to give her an upgraded version of my nanobots a couple of days ago,... so now they are working faster and more efficiatly, this sword, seem really powerfull or dont it?... well the bots that i have programmed slice through anything to the hardest material know to this day, and it eats through a half meter with it too... so if you are a enemy of the one that cuts with it, you will vanish in lesser than 5 minutes... i have some new gadgets for you, but ill give you the updates later!... im here for some quality Food! "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:05 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"yes, look!"

*Logen looked at Nemo*

*Logen nodded and let Kelmon do the explaining he started to explain with this:*

"well i have researched on nano bots in about ten years now, all the time since my Dearest client and sponsor and friend, gave me my lab, i have found out methods of creating nano bots that are helping us living better and such, one day, Logen gave a request to me, since she wanted it, i made it, its a combat interface program that makes her nanobots act as this sword, i had to give her an upgraded version of my nanobots a couple of days ago,... so now they are working faster and more efficiatly, this sword, seem really powerfull or dont it?... well the bots that i have programmed slice through anything to the hardest material know to this day, and it eats through a half meter with it too... so if you are a enemy of the one that cuts with it, you will vanish in lesser than 5 minutes... i have some new gadgets for you, but ill give you the updates later!... im here for some quality Food! "
nemo looks at him not understanding much of it considering he worked a lot with motercycles
ok the bit i got made it sound very powerful but im woundering if it could be used in a vehicle mainly becouse i am skillful with modes of transportation  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:23 am
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she hugged him*

"yes, look!"

*Logen looked at Nemo*

nemo looks at him not understanding much of it considering he worked a lot with motercycles
ok the bit i got made it sound very powerful but im woundering if it could be used in a vehicle mainly becouse i am skillful with modes of transportation

*he looks at him*

"well, that is exactly what i was putting in the newest update, its a bike that you can drive, it forms like one of thoose Ancient bikes... umm, what are they called? ahh Choppers.... or something like that, i saw a bike in a remake of the movie "Ghost Rider" and i liked it, and i created a bike identical to the one that is showing when he is the rider... it will be formed as the bike!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:29 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen looked at Nemo*

*he looks at him*

"well, that is exactly what i was putting in the newest update, its a bike that you can drive, it forms like one of thoose Ancient bikes... umm, what are they called? ahh Choppers.... or something like that, i saw a bike in a remake of the movie "Ghost Rider" and i liked it, and i created a bike identical to the one that is showing when he is the rider... it will be formed as the bike!"
i will preform a test run if you want
i like to tinker with bikes so if you need an extra hand around vehicles im here to help  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:35 am
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen looked at Nemo*

*he looks at him*

i like to tinker with bikes so if you need an extra hand around vehicles im here to help

*he shook his head lightly, and said*

"i need no help but if im going to work with you in the future, you will get a hand on all my technology, and how it all works, so you can yourself make a vehicle out of what you learn from me, and design your own bike, and such... as should you Logen, though i heard that you can do so urself already..."

*logen looked at him then she said*

"i like your designs... and well, yes i can of course, do you think i got top grades in Nano Mechanical class, and in designs for nothing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:58 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*he looks at him*

"i need no help but if im going to work with you in the future, you will get a hand on all my technology, and how it all works, so you can yourself make a vehicle out of what you learn from me, and design your own bike, and such... as should you Logen, though i heard that you can do so urself already..."

"i like your designs... and well, yes i can of course, do you think i got top grades in Nano Mechanical class, and in designs for nothing?"
i got lower grades in nano-mechanical but designs i graduated head of my class thanks to my love of mechanics  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:05 am
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*he looks at him*

i got lower grades in nano-mechanical but designs i graduated head of my class thanks to my love of mechanics

*Logen nods*

"then we might get use of your talents!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:21 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*he looks at him*

*Logen nods*

"then we might get use of your talents!"

ill help however i can  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:53 am
{[we should stop quoting eachother, ... makes the pages LOOOOOOONG... becouse i write long explanations razz ]}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff