Reply Roleplay forum
Ninjutsu acadamy #1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:21 pm
Harrun sat down on a large rock. "That was pretty quick... That guy must be really weak..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:27 pm
"You can say that again.." ryoku said almost laughing."You hear that...oh man i forgot, this place is used to hide women and children when the village is in peril." he said running towards the exit and blasting the boulder out of the way."Let's go quickly!" he said running out of the structure."Well..the demon here is done..let's go to the academy i hear a new student has been enrolled..story has it he has a bijuu." he said walking back to school.what a friggen day..  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:36 am
Harrun followed him out. Another one, eh? Harrun thought as they started walking back to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:37 pm
ryoku laid down on his bed."What do you want.." he said noticing a person at the window."Leader says this is the next one you're getting..the eight tails bijuu." the messanger said."Alright then..hmm..right tell him we're on it." ryoku added as the person left.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 pm
"Another one? I hope this one is more of a threat this time...." Harrun said, yawning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:14 am
"i'm sure he is..." ryoku said sitting on his bed.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:17 pm
Harrun layed down on his own bed and stared at the cieling. "Is he in this school?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 pm
"Leader says in his report that he will be transfered...oh by the way...we supposed to go mourn over the loss of the hokage" ryoku said.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:33 pm
"I really don't want to go...." Harrun said, sighing. "But I guess if we're going to be 'villagers' of this country we should go..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff