Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Sleeping Patterns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyCanexIsxDead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:08 am
I hardly EVER sleep since the summer started. It's 3:04 a.m. right now and i'm wide awake. Let's see, I think it was Wednesday I went to my friend's house to spend the night and practice some songs for our band, I woke up around 11 a.m. and I didn't go to sleep until 3 p.m. the next afternoon, so that was Thursday afternoon, and I didn't really want to go to sleep, I wasn't tired, and I only slept for maybe an hour off and on, I was wide awake after that. That's usually how I am though, I think I get it from my mother though. She said that when she was a teenager, she could never sleep at night, she would stay awake all night and be wide awake for school and sleep when she got home from school and stayed up all night again, that was normal for her. I think I'm starting to do that now confused I dont want to turn out like her, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:55 am
Wow, I dont know how to help you their... I have been having the same problems....  

Cyto

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:24 am
sleep at: 11:30 pm
wake at: 2:15
Wake againa t: 5:30
actually wake up: 9:00

my parents don't get that, maybe i'm just an insomniac and they just send me to bed at 8:00 and just say go to sleep,"but i can't!" "try harder!" "you don't get it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Well, sunlight hurts my eyes a fair bit, but I'm stubborn. I'm an insomniac, so almost no matter what time it is I have to wait a few hours to fall asleep. I can be totally nocturnal or diarnal, but I'm diarnal ONLY because of decent T.V. friends and school. Mostly school. I can run on very little sleep. The more I sleep, usually the worse I feel, which sucks cause I always feel bad after sleeping.  

Dorian Requiem

Cyto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:58 pm
Is anyone up right now?? I think my clock is broke it says 12:56 Im wide awake but it seems to feel later...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:13 pm
school night - 11:30pm
Don't get to sleep till - 12am
wake at - 5am
Propally wake at - 7:30am

weekend - 1am
don't get to sleep till -2am or until i can't see the moon goes down (i'm fasinated by it)
wake at - 6am
propally wake at - 8am

I can get from 5 hours sleep to 8 hours, *mutters* stupid insomnia  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Illuminee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:18 pm
Cyto
Is anyone up right now?? I think my clock is broke it says 12:56 Im wide awake but it seems to feel later...

^-^
Wow. I would feel tired by that time.

=D I dunno... I sleep a lot sometimes.
In the afternoon I sleep too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:45 pm
Once school was out I started going to bed anywhere between 1:00 and 4:00 (am)

And I wake up at 10:30-11:30  

xAsh-chanx

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:23 pm
Illuminee
Cyto

^-^
Wow. I would feel tired by that time.

=D I dunno... I sleep a lot sometimes.
In the afternoon I sleep too.
Hahaha, I stayed up till my clock said it was 3:45 and instead of my body or head giving up.. on me... My computer did.. froze up... I was like, I can take a hint....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:23 am
I really don't need that much sleep, and I'm completely nocturnal if I could be. I'd go to bed when the sun was coming up, and then wake up when the sun was setting. Now that I have a job, I'm up until 3-4 then I go to bed and wake up around ten in the summers, and 5:30 when schools in.  

Krys_Night

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:33 am
usaually during school i sleep from around to 11 to 6:30 / 7

but in the summer it gets pretty weirded out

at the beginning is where i catch up on my sleep and sleep really long and late the next few days

after that i get into a habbit of going to bed at around 4-6 and waking up around the same time

12 hours is my usual

but lately i've been training myself to get up at noon - which usually turns into 1 and gives me about 8 hours or so  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 pm
i can go with 2 to 3 hours of sleep at the least, and im usually up till 3. i can go on longer but 3 is my usual. and i wake up around 8:30 so im in a good mood most of the time  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:02 pm
On an average night, I will sleep for one or two hours total. During the night, I constantly awakeat irregular intervals, and do not dream on a regular basis...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:13 pm
I stay up until I've done everything I want which last me to 3 am. Then after all the good is over I hit the hay. On weekdays, I have to be up before twelve on weekends though, I sleep all day and stayup all night. I have a very weird sleeping schedule considering it changes every week. xp  

Kyoukage

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:50 pm
Hm, don't think I've posted here, so..here goes. My sleeping patterns have a done a total 180 since I started working. I used to sleep all day and stay up from like 5 PM or so until sometimes as late (early, whatev.) as 9 AM online. But then work started so I go to sleep at 8 PM and wake up at 3 AM.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff