Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:29 pm
Hana Oni got tired of this. He had came back for two reason and both where here. He jumped down from the rafters. Made a few spins in the air before he lands. He lands in a kneeling position, yet stands up almost direct after landing. "What a pity, I was hoping one would have noticed me from the window." Dressed in Aoigetsus special coat, his own style covered up most of his face. Apart from his eyes and above. "I'm curious, have you notice my leave and if so. What's my reward...alive or dead?" In his eyes is not the faded look that once where in this boy. Still young but his eyes are sharp, sharper then a razor when they strike upon Linea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:06 pm
Kaede was leaning against the window in Linea's Dojo when Oni popped in all ego and no skill. She glanced over at the boy with next to no reaction.

"Actually no one cared." She told him in a bored voice. "It's not like you have anything special to offer people." She glanced at her nails in boredom. "In fact I don't think anybody even noticed you were gone. I know I didn't until you hopped in here. There is no reward, there isn't even a report." She gave him look full of pity. "Seems your plan to get attention backfired. People pay less attention to your existence now that you're not here bothering us and always getting in the way."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

B E T R A Y 3 R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:53 am
Kasaimoui stiffled a laugh at the woman's comment. "Yeah, who are you anyways?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:39 pm
"Well then. My answer is rewarded and I can work on my project in silence without hunting-nins dropping by." He turned to the boy and said: "One who wasn't given any thing from a village I home. At least I'm not a want to be some one." Then he turned back to Kaede. "Since you didn't notice for a year then this was truly never my home even tho I once thought I had one connection." He watched Kaedes body closely and with care. "Attention? My reason for joining where never about that. I was curious now true but yet my reason is far more then just attention. For once I've got an home and for once I got a family." He turned and walked towards the door, passing by the boy without sending him a look.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:51 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes. "I have a home here. Linea gave us a safe one. If you did not have a home here it is by your own ego and attitude." She said glaring at the stupid boy. "You wanted perks you were not entitled to and when you didn't get them you threw this tantrum. When you grow up a little I'm sure Linea will welcome you back to the village."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 am
Oni turned and watched Kaede. "We fought ones and you where the best and I intended not to get wounded so fast after being a genin I did not feel as I had the needed experience. Yet my ... Linea tolled me to go. Pushed me away into harms way. The funiest thing is that at this day I've become so much stronger. Something no one offered me here. Why is that? Just don't make my work harder then it is and I'll "grow up" a bit faster." Then Oni was gone.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes at the stupid stupid boy. "Ninjas are always in harms way. Just because one might be related to a kage does not make them special." She grunted out containing her annoyance. "That boy wants to be coddled like a child. I swear any genin on my team start acting like that and I'll personally beat them to within an inch of their life. He should be honored to have been chosen to attend the Chuunin exams and instead he whines about how he could have gotten hurt?! Every breathe a ninja takes is potentially his last if he can't deal with the possibility of dying he should have never joined the ninja academy." She continued to rant at no one in particular. "Even my little sister is tougher then him. She faced the Chuunins with excitement and courage and took the challenge on full force. What a useless waste of a person that boy is a complete baby expecting to get treated special because of his clan..."

((OOC: you know Kaede was meant to be a very quite and silent character but she just keeps running into people who piss her off ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 am
((Well I'm honored ^.^ My char was infact to piss every one off. To the point where he probaly fail or see the right road or something. What hapends then...well the ones that stick around will probably notice. Even soo I think there be some fights too look forward too ^^))  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
((Well I'm honored ^.^ My char was infact to piss every one off. To the point where he probaly fail or see the right road or something. What hapends then...well the ones that stick around will probably notice. Even soo I think there be some fights too look forward too ^^))

(( yes yes I quite like their dynamics Maybe their love-to-hate relationship will form a kinda dysfunctional teacher-student rivalry bond that will bring him back into the fold? LOL of course they'll still fight and he'd prolly still try to sneak attack her all the time LOL))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
(( yes yes I quite like their dynamics Maybe their love-to-hate relationship will form a kinda dysfunctional teacher-student rivalry bond that will bring him back into the fold? LOL of course they'll still fight and he'd prolly still try to sneak attack her all the time LOL))

((Well I can give you this. He's coming back as far as I planed. So you're not all of the map wink

When we still on OOC I was wondering if I could get the hand of a char that is a hunting-nin, which of course I'm hoping to hunt my self with and braking up things. As he is almost convinced to go abck and this hunting nin comes aorund and tries to kill him etc. What you say?))  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:31 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
Saburi Kashikiri

((Well I can give you this. He's coming back as far as I planed. So you're not all of the map wink

When we still on OOC I was wondering if I could get the hand of a char that is a hunting-nin, which of course I'm hoping to hunt my self with and braking up things. As he is almost convinced to go abck and this hunting nin comes aorund and tries to kill him etc. What you say?))

(( if you want him as your second character then, make the character up and submit him. We'll see if he gets approved in the profile forum. if you want him as an NPC I'll have to think about that maybe ask another mod.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:54 am
Kasumi walked into the Dojo, and looked around. "Say what's all the noise in here?" she asked. Kasumi was obviously lost about the current situation going on, with Oni reappearing as a outcast. To be honest she kind of liked him, but never said so up front. She never tells anyone how she feels, and that is one of her major flaws.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:05 am
Hitomi walked in moments after Kasumi did. She said nothing to anyone as she walked to the back of the Dojo, grabed a scroll with her name on it, then sat in her usual corner. (the one Linea threw her in, the first time she practiced here)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:14 am
Kasumi glanced in Hitomi's direction. Hmmph she hasn't changed much in the past 3 months. I wonder if she really has gotten as strong as they say. Kasumi thinks to herself. Keade can see the smirk on Kasumi's face clearly. Kasumi was always one to show great potential, but had issues with listening to what the Raikage wanted her to do. Kasumi's attitude is another reason why Keade watches her as closely as possible, when they are in the same area that is.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:48 pm
Kaede shrugged and glanced between Kasumi and her little sister. "An annoyance I thought we were rid of showed back up." She explained and walked over to Hitomi crouching down she ruffled the girls hood lightly tugging on the little kitty ears. "No greeting for you Onee-sama?" She questioned softly wondering if the girl was mad at her or something.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff