Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 pm
Mobius Nightshade

(How come the other RP's I go into boil down to just me and one other person? 2/3 times, Logen? Makes for a single-track storyline. Kinda boring.)

[could you describe more thorowly so i understand you correctly! ;3]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:18 pm
(Of course. Naruto RP: Just you and me. This RP: Just you and me. A third RP which is really having a moment right now: Me and someone who will remain anonymous until the moment's over. Capische?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:32 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Of course. Naruto RP: Just you and me. This RP: Just you and me. A third RP which is really having a moment right now: Me and someone who will remain anonymous until the moment's over. Capische?)

(it is called 'interests' ... there is two more in this rp...though they arent as active as before, and in naruto rp, there is alot!... though they aint active either ;S --- why would you keep a name anonymous just becousue you are having a moment with her/him?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 pm
(So you won't interrupt.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:44 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(So you won't interrupt.)

[why would i?]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 am
(Not that you would, but it's the kind that even if there was a possibility of ruination it would be ruined.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 am
(Moment's over. Not that it matters anymore... Consider yourself back on the list of people who deserve to die. Or at least get horribly injured/disfigured.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:21 pm
Name: Shinu Kimikashi
Automail: [advanced automail, looks VERY realistic] left arm
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Deep Brown
Outfit: Black turtle-neck tank-top that's cut off at the stomache, long black bellbottoms, flat black zip-up boots, Hair down to her mid-thigh, tied up at the end. Has an onyx stone embedded in her forehead.
Makeup: slight lip-gloss
Personallity: shy, quiet, kind, worries about others. She is like Al sort of, but is a little more shy.
Other Info: Is an incomplete experement created by Edward Elric's father, Was put into hiding soon after she was created. Grows like normal human beings, but has a flaw. She is able to die, and is over-protective of others. Has an abnormal amount of strength, but doesn't use it normally, learns by example. (lol I had to read the entire thing first.)

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:26 pm
*Walks up to the Bradley Mansion* ...hmm... *walks inside, looking around, a blank childish look of awe on her face* This place is big....*Walks by the room Logan and Mobius are in, stops* hun..? *closes her eyes* A young female and a male..and someone else...*walks into the room* umm... hello...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:36 pm
(Nice to meet you, Kokoro. New people start at Central. I'm not at Central.)

Fuhrer Bradley arrived up the stairs. "Ahhh... Mobius. I knew you'd be here sometime... May I get you something?" Mobius glared. The Fuhrer's non-symbol eye exploded, only to heal itself immediately. "Let's cut to the chase, Bradley. I want out. That cell is too confining and degrading. The food is s**t. I don't get to meet people." Bradley looked at him, his smile unfading. "I can see your point. If you'd just agree to her terms, you know you'd be off the hook." Mobius shook his head. "I don't like taking orders, Bradley. Especially from that b***h Dante. Now, if you'll arrange a look-alike to occupy my new cell, I'm sure things will be more pleasant between us. You may tell Dante my offer if you wish. I'll gladly take any mission, but the undercover weapon sitting in the cell routine is not exactly in my best interests. Are we clear?" Bradley smiled still. "Crystal. I'll warn you, though. If Dante doesn't react well, every alchemist will be after you." Looking at Logen with a slight smirk, he said "I'm not entirely sure of that Bradley, but that old crone can feel free to turn people against me. I'll just dissect them one by one, piece by piece, until Dante realizes just how low her I.Q. is. Good day, mein Fuhrer..." As he walked out of the building, Bradley spoke. "I like your style, kid. I'm really going to hate having to destroy you..."

(Sorry if my character offends you, Kokoro. He's just like another Scar.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Nice to meet you, Kokoro. New people start at Central. I'm not at Central.)

Fuhrer Bradley arrived up the stairs. "Ahhh... Mobius. I knew you'd be here sometime... May I get you something?" Mobius glared. The Fuhrer's non-symbol eye exploded, only to heal itself immediately. "Let's cut to the chase, Bradley. I want out. That cell is too confining and degrading. The food is s**t. I don't get to meet people." Bradley looked at him, his smile unfading. "I can see your point. If you'd just agree to her terms, you know you'd be off the hook." Mobius shook his head. "I don't like taking orders, Bradley. Especially from that b***h Dante. Now, if you'll arrange a look-alike to occupy my new cell, I'm sure things will be more pleasant between us. You may tell Dante my offer if you wish. I'll gladly take any mission, but the undercover weapon sitting in the cell routine is not exactly in my best interests. Are we clear?" Bradley smiled still. "Crystal. I'll warn you, though. If Dante doesn't react well, every alchemist will be after you." Looking at Logen with a slight smirk, he said "I'm not entirely sure of that Bradley, but that old crone can feel free to turn people against me. I'll just dissect them one by one, piece by piece, until Dante realizes just how low her I.Q. is. Good day, mein Fuhrer..." As he walked out of the building, Bradley spoke. "I like your style, kid. I'm really going to hate having to destroy you..."

(Sorry if my character offends you, Kokoro. He's just like another Scar.)

*Logen smiled, (she was still invisible, still i smiled) Logen knew more than even the Fhurer, becouse Mobius was her mistake, the Humonculus was created by her mistake... she wanted to hold him... but she didnt know what he would do!* smile [tell me if you dont want it to be so razz ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 pm
(Aah, I've read the entire thing. I do not wish to waste my time in central if I could be in a place where there is people, I appologize for my ignorance, but that is the way I act. And I am not offended by things people say unless directed towards me or a friend in a hurtful way.)

Hmm.... *looks at Bradley* ...*frowns* Thinks: I wish I understood the situation...

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 pm
(Make it so, Number One.)

"I'm leaving now. Dante won't kill herself. That would be too easy. Feel free to join in if you wish. I don't really give a damn. " He continued walking out of the building. Then he noticed a person he never seen before. "If you don't wish to get hurt, stay away from me. If I don't hurt you, someone else will in an attempt to hurt me. A futile attempt to hurt me." He then continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 pm
*blinks* Umm...Not to disrespect what you have told me but.....can...may I..Accompany you where you are going..? You see...I have no parental guardian....so..I am alone..  

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Make it so, Number One.)

"I'm leaving now. Dante won't kill herself. That would be too easy. Feel free to join in if you wish. I don't really give a damn. " He continued walking out of the building. Then he noticed a person he never seen before. "If you don't wish to get hurt, stay away from me. If I don't hurt you, someone else will in an attempt to hurt me. A futile attempt to hurt me." He then continued.

[could you explain further the part wich you said Number one please razz ]

*Logen clapped, the clapping sound came from behind, and it sounded like electricity that went through the air, and she was rendered in all her purpleness behind Shinu*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff