Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 am
(This is to Wacram:Swearing loyalty to a god and gaining powers from it is a very typical theme in most rpgs. Can't be considered godmodding more than being a vampire, I think)
Eliza had the waiter bring the keys, but from her point of wiev, Logen couldn't see the numbers in them.
Eliza nodded and said goodnight to the man sitting with her. She paid the waiter on her way upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:49 am
Krusadin
(This is to Wacram:Swearing loyalty to a god and gaining powers from it is a very typical theme in most rpgs. Can't be considered godmodding more than being a vampire, I think)
Eliza had the waiter bring the keys, but from her point of wiev, Logen couldn't see the numbers in them.
Eliza nodded and said goodnight to the man sitting with her. She paid the waiter on her way upstairs.

*Logen could sense eliza, and as she walked up to her dor, she ripped it open and a knife was hurled, it looked that it would hit her directly in her face but it didnt by some reason*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:30 am
Eliza stood in her night gown when the knife hit the wall behind her. She quickly backed off towards the chair that had her clothes and sword on it.
Pulling her sword and pointing it towards Logen she spoke with a firm voice.
"Did you come to take my head? You'll have to fight for it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:50 am
Krusadin
Eliza stood in her night gown when the knife hit the wall behind her. She quickly backed off towards the chair that had her clothes and sword on it.
Pulling her sword and pointing it towards Logen she spoke with a firm voice.
"Did you come to take my head? You'll have to fight for it!"

*Logen kneeled before her and said:*

"well, i could spar against you if you wish my honorable knight, but im not here to take your life, im here to help you on your way to glory and fight with you!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:08 am
She lowered her sword.
"Who are you? Know that the Wizard King I once bowed to is gone and I hail no land. I am an excile and yet you wish to serve me. Why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 am
Krusadin
She lowered her sword.
"Who are you? Know that the Wizard King I once bowed to is gone and I hail no land. I am an excile and yet you wish to serve me. Why?"

[are you lady or man? i presume you are lady in this rp since you is named Eliza, but i cannot be sure theese days :3]

*the elf/snowtiger smiled and said:*

"In My dreams dear knight, i have seen two armies, one of the wicked king of the west and one of thy, though you need a little push foreward to do it, and you might need a elf spell caster on your journey!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:51 am
"You shouldn't do always what your dreams tell you to do...Sometimes dreams can mislead people. But I accept your offer, not because I want the glory of a warchief but because my journeys have been lonely for too long. I am grateful"
She put her sword back in the sheth and reached her hand out.
"I am Eliza Seth, heir of Illumi, and I offer you my friendship"

(Yeah, she is a lady...Xp)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 am
riseing from his table keal talked to a ball of light the sise of his head that hovered over his head he said "see you can't have mind reading powers i heard them they are joining together the question is what are we going to do the towns foke would rally behind a good leader but what will we do the is logen is a strang creature the light can barly see her for she is so nutral but the part it sees is good and is it the right disition........... no i'll not just go in and ask her you dope that is just stupid."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:07 am
Krusadin
"You shouldn't do always what your dreams tell you to do...Sometimes dreams can mislead people. But I accept your offer, not because I want the glory of a warchief but because my journeys have been lonely for too long. I am grateful"
She put her sword back in the sheth and reached her hand out.
"I am Eliza Seth, heir of Illumi, and I offer you my friendship"

(Yeah, she is a lady...Xp)

*Logen saw the friendly gesture, and she held up her Katana of light and said, and said:*

"well then lets hope my dreams are true, im Logensrath, Heir to the elven throne, im also known as the protector of natures light"

*she kissed it, and a faint light surrounded them both, and she sheathed the blade in the air again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 am
(Lawl, I'm watching an anime about Agatha Christies Poirot and Marple!)
Eliza looked at Logens sword, amazed.
"I acknowledge your heirloom, Logensrath and I bow before a noble!"
She bowed, kneeling before Logen.
"May the stars shine upon your faith" she whispered and looked at the floor.(You must say heir, because hair's on your head, cupcake!)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 am
Krusadin
(Lawl, I'm watching an anime about Agatha Christies Poirot and Marple!)
Eliza looked at Logens sword, amazed.
"I acknowledge your heirloom, Logensrath and I bow before a noble!"
She bowed, kneeling before Logen.
"May the stars shine upon your faith" she whispered and looked at the floor.(You must say heir, because hair's on your head, cupcake!)

[sorry =3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 am
Arage wandered upstairs and into his room, leaving the door open as he sat on his bed.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 am
Eliza suddenly realized the Logensraths corgeous armor and blushed.
"You came at troublesome time, princess. My outfit is not appropriate in the least! I must ask you to leave to your own room if you have one"
She rose up from the floor and wiped the dust off her night gown.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:57 am
Krusadin
Eliza suddenly realized the Logensraths corgeous armor and blushed.
"You came at troublesome time, princess. My outfit is not appropriate in the least! I must ask you to leave to your own room if you have one"
She rose up from the floor and wiped the dust off her night gown.

*Logen left and sat outside her room, she said:*

"i have no bed for the night, i dont need one, i dont sleep much you see!"

*she sat down and closed her eyes and started searching for answers in her mind*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 am
Eliza closed the door and then kneeled beside her bed to say the knights evening grace. It was a bit longer than usual since there were three new people in it.
She climbed to her bed and blew the candle out.

When the night fell, it started to rain and thunder was heard outside.
The bar downstairs was silent.
A noice could be heard from the stairs, however.
Someone was whispering with another person who, judging by the sound of it, was wearing a heavy suit of armor.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff