Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*pushes button* <.< Shiny button...
  *self distructs* >,> Xp
View Results

Deleted Accnt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:49 pm
It takes me about 15-20 minutes to do my hair and make up. Longer if I feel like having big teased hair.

It takes me about 10 minutes to get dressed. I don't have the biggest selection of clothes so it isn't that hard for me to throw some things together.

On school days, all I need to worry about is make up. I just straighten my hair or tie it up. We have uniform so I don't have to worry about outfits.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 pm
well.. It usually takes me about 35-45 minuites. I do the pale face paint and dark make up, so that takes me a good 15 mins. I also like to wear corsets, which can take me a while to lace, my hair is below my ears but above my shoulders, i really dont do much to my hair, sometimes i wear a head band and back comb everything behind it, hair spray it and straigten mah bangs. I never eat breakfast, so i never worry about that. I LOVE Tripp pants! So those dont take me long to put on, but sometimes, i attatch chains, and such, Meh boots take a long time to lace! and my lipstick is quite easy, its burgandy-ish, sometimes black, so i use like on thin coat and its dark! heh. But to answer your question, yesh, i do take the time to get ready.

destructive emotions

Deleted Accnt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:52 am
destructive emotions
I do the pale face paint
I hope you mean foundation..

Pale white paint is for halloween costumes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:34 am
It depends on what I'm doing when I'm going out. Generally, including shower, dressing, hair, and makeup, it takes me about 35 minutes.

If it is a special occasion, an hour.

If I am straightening my mess of curly hair, then 45 minutes total.

If I am going to a juggalo gathering or if I feel like dressing as my Alias, including white paint and black eye makeup and everything, the designs take me about 20 minutes, but i usually dress Grunge for Psychopathic events, so that takes like 5...I suppose when I go in my Lette-wear, it takes me the shortest amount of time.

Oh...and Faithless, pale white paint is NOT only for Halloween costumes. biggrin I wear it alot.

I wear Tripps, but I don't usually wear my chains, and my daily jewelery never comes off. It would take FAR too long to put, 35 jelly bracelets, a charm bracelet, a breast cancer awareness bracelet, my RIP Justin dogtag, my cross necklace, my handcuff necklace, and all 13 earrings on. xD  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:19 pm
I shower at night, since my hair goes down to my a** and I don't like to use a blowdryer.

It usually doesn't take me any more than a few minutes to get my clothes on since in my high school days I perfected the art of sleeping in until the last possible moment to get ready in the morning. I usually know what I'm going to wear beforehand, so It's just a matter of getting them off the hanger or out of the drawer and putting them on.

I don't wear much makeup. I'm not a makeuppy person. a little bit around the eyes and sometimes lipstick if I really want to get fancy is fine by me, though most of the time I skip the lipstick all together.

The thing that takes me the longest to do are the hair falls I made. My natural hair is very long, so I have to put them in buns just right so they are as flat as possible and not pointy like Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon. To get them to say I place I rub globs of heavy-duty hair gel onto the piggy tails before I bun them. I also add in a bunch of bobby pins to keep them tightly wound. They end up hard as a rock when I'm done. After that, I spray in some temporary black hair color (black hair spray, basically), and then put on the hair falls. It can take me upwards of half an hour to do all that, not because of all the work it entails, but because I really suck at getting the piggy tails symmetrical with each other. I have no problem putting in the first one, but the second one is usually too high, too low, too far forward or too far backward from the other one.

On a normal day, however, it's just jeans and a t-shirt for me. I also don't go out very often since there are no goth or industrial clubs in my town, most of the local bands are either emo, crappy hardcore, or cover bands that do crappy covers of death metal songs. There is virtually no goth or industrial scene in my town, so there aren't really any places to dress up and have fun at.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:58 am
it takes me about 15 to 30 minuets to get ready  

xlostxinxdarknessx

xStephanx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 am
I assume you mean getting ready as in, going out somewhere, right?

I shower and such, then its just to put on a Cyberdog or other good enough T-shirt, or fishnet top, then cybery bottoms, add any accessories and call a taxi.

If its not Friday or Saturday night and I'm not at a festival, all of 5 minutes tops.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:53 am
OK im 20 yrs old male. Heres a morning in the life of me. btw im i the army.
Step 1 wake up 0415. err 4:15 am

Step 2 Push on button on life dispenser err coffee machine. 4:17

Step 3 Put on underwear and white socks. 4:20

Step 4 Drink coffee 4:25

Step 5 Put on Shorts and longsleeve shirt. 4:30
(Begin feeling human again)
Step 6 Put on Pants and Jacket. 4:32

Step 7 Tell wife goodbye 4:40

Step 8 put on hat and gloves 4:45

Step 9 go outside and wait for my ride:4:46

Step 10 OMG i forgot to shave

Step 11 run upstairs in fully winter pt uniform shave and brush my teeth. 4:50

Step 12 hop in my ride and go to PT 5:00

Thats my get dressed schedule for morning PT physical training.
i might tell you how i get ready for the work day which means going home undressing and putting on a totally differant uniform.  

Alderez

haine13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:40 am
2 hours? thats crazy if i need to it can take like 4 minutes if not well it takes about 15 unless i have to shower which then it takes like 20-25  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:27 am
takes me around......1 hour to get ready, choose my clothes, layer them, pick the right accesories, do my hair, get my self pretty and basically pack my bag when I go out. Even on school days :B And I'm a boy  

Un Petite Mont Blanc

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:28 am
haine13
2 hours? thats crazy if i need to it can take like 4 minutes if not well it takes about 15 unless i have to shower which then it takes like 20-25

I'm with you there.

Unless you have a very complicated outfit and hair do, very complicated, there's no way getting ready should take two hours!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:38 am
spooky_sez
haine13

I'm with you there.

Unless you have a very complicated outfit and hair do, very complicated, there's no way getting ready should take two hours!

Unless they count showering, bathing... picking out the outfit to begin with washing the outfit, drying the outfit, ironing the outfit, pressing it, then careful have having each garment placed on your by trained woodland creatures that respond to your every whim.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:04 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
haine13

I'm with you there.

Unless they count showering, bathing... picking out the outfit to begin with washing the outfit, drying the outfit, ironing the outfit, pressing it, then careful have having each garment placed on your by trained woodland creatures that respond to your every whim.

People like that shouldn't even be going out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:31 am
I take five minutes to brush my teeth, ten minutes to bath....uh..if I'm being lazy, it may take me an hour to get dressed (I don't use make up often). If not, and I still want to wear my accessories and all that, then I could take 30 minutes. I don't have that many "goth" clothes, just my black tee-shirts and black pants and my platform boots.  

bonitachocolat

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:33 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
haine13

I'm with you there.

rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces