Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:54 pm
Kuus gase became like melting gold when the demon looked into her.
Her eyes had no trace of her usual serenity left in them, she felt the hatred for all demons grow inside her. She let it bottle up, grow even larger and more powerful. She would then use it as her ultimate weapon to survive. She slowly took a hold of her staff on her back. It extended
to match her new size.
"Hello, Rob" she said with almost normal voice.
She could however feel the hair sticking up in the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:47 pm
The creature Rob stood up from his chair. He put his arms out to his side letting his fingers extend outward. The creature breathed in the air harm as it made a frightening sound. They were dealing with a rather formidable human Level three and he didn't seem to be willing to just lay down and die. This creatures plans were the weaken them to the point where he could make them his slave. Then the Vampire Demon could choose what to do with them after that. The wind danced at there feet as they stood there. This creature was summoning up all the strength it had to take flight. From the looks of it this Demon hadn't had any past difficulties with dealing with people. He was scared and had a pretty good grasp of what they were up against. The creature didn't have to win the hand to hand fight to win. All he really needed to do was hold them off for long enough for there mind to give into his constant and consistent attempts to control it.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 am
Kuu took effort to calm herself. Se remembered Vergiles words, her task needed to be done. She lowered her weapon beside her.
"Vergile sent me here. He's worried about you"
She took one step forward, careful not to make the creature more angry or scared. Her eyes however were out of her control, they gleamed dangerously and even more brightly when she approaced the demon.
"I suggest you get a hold of yourself soon. Otherwise I won't be able to hold back either"
The last words were whispered unintentionally, Kuu had very litte skill to encourage or calm people. When she wanted them to obey, se either scared them to death or beat them up. Children were different, though.
Kuu was slightly afraid of children and that made them even more interesting to her. Her attitude was completely different from when she had spoken to the little boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:47 am
(Oh, I drew a picture of Kuu. It's in my art thread)  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:55 am
The creature looked at Kuu with a nervous look as it took a step back. The vampire slyly stroked his chin with his right index finger. The creature thought to himself as it gazed into those eyes. Maybe I can use the good Major to my advantage in this situation. I certainly can't fight my way out but maybe I could give him back control of his body. I could always just choose another host and that way I could live on. But I would have to make a deal with them first to ensure that my escape is assured. I have a deal for yo....................the demon was cut off as a large bird flew down onto the windowsill and transformed into a person. It was the Watcher Kuu had met up with in the forest. Though this Demon knew nothing of them.......at least not until he got a good look at them. The Demon pointed with his left index finger in fear as Watcher stood up and jumped down from the window landing with his right foot turned slightly to the side as he landed. The Demon backed up as Watcher started moving toward him with a cold piercing stare. KUUUUUU you don't want him to hurt the nice Major now doooo yoouuuu. The Demons voice was rather shaky as he backed up against a corner. He had heard of the Watcher, a rather strong and vigilant member within the ranks. He often hunted down and utterly destroyed Demons without remorse at all. In fact, Watcher found remorse to not only be waisted on such creatures but to be only for ignorant fools. Most of the time a Demon would threaten to destroy one person and a Hunter would stop attacking. The end result would be someone even more valuable or precious would parish by the hands of the creature. He wasn't going to allow this creature to escape. Even if it meant killing the Major in the process. His intentions were very clear in his eyes as he walked forward. It was up to Kuu to decide one of two paths. To let him destroy the Demon and risk the life of the Major. Or two, they would have to stop Watcher somehow from carrying out the act he had come to perform.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:12 am
(Damn...)
Kuu wanted to see the demon dead more than anything. On the other hand, she couldn't abandon someones plead for help. And why did the demon know her name anyway? That didn't help at all.
"Wait just a minute! I can deal with him just fine"
Kuu regretted her decicion before she had even made it. She jumped between them and pointed her staff at the Watcher.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 pm
(wate was i in this rp)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 pm
Yes you were...Loooong ago.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:33 pm
(realy i'll come back. who was i?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:37 pm
("REAAAAD THE FIRST PAAAAGE" said a ghostly voice in Phars head)  

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces