Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! :o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:00 am
There's no road into or out of Takemizu Village!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:47 am
Menaceman
There's no road into or out of Takemizu Village!

Say what, now?  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 pm
If you look at Takemizu village from the neighbourhood view then you can see there are no roads that enter or leave it. It's like an isolated avenue. There's a large fence surrounding the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:26 am
Menaceman
If you look at Takemizu village from the neighbourhood view then you can see there are no roads that enter or leave it. It's like an isolated avenue. There's a large fence surrounding the village.

Menaceman, is this Takemizu village in an EP of the game?  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:13 pm
Kira_Kadeshi
Menaceman

It's one of the vacation destinations in Bon Voyage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 am
Ablepsy
Kira_Kadeshi
Menaceman

It's one of the vacation destinations in Bon Voyage.

Ah, thanks.  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:57 am
Sims actually wipe sweat off from their brow after using the treadmill! It drips from their hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:29 pm
No one can WooHoo with Grim Reaper, it's kind of a cheat, I forgot how it goes but if something weird happens, then Grim Reaper gets to be someone's dad. smile

I found out few months ago that a satelite can fall on Sim when watching stars and then the satelite is worth §2k.

I just found out recently that you can learn to teleport. You must go to Takemizu Village and find a Ninja on community lot and ask him to learn you teleport and then he asks you something like "What's more important - a ninja or a sword?" and then you click Ninja and he says "Correct! What would be a sword without a ninja to handle it? You're worthy" and then you can teleport. And when you teleport somewhere, people freak out.

Also, I found Captain Gregg in the Twikkii Island in the pirate ship and he taught my Sim a Sea Chantey.

There's so many things I found out about Sims 2...  

Markyeo

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 am
Markyeo, when the Ninja questions which is more important, "Ninja" wont always be the correct answer. The question is like a job chance card and so both answers can be the right one. Its just down to luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 pm
I just found out that there's a house in Pleasantview called 10 Oak Street. It was like in the middle of no where that's why I've never seen it before. Clicking on the house, it just has a tiny bathroom (toilet and sink. the shower is outside) and a tiny living room and kitchen together. It's a really small house so I don't think I would have moved a family into it.

Bloody Ally

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:42 pm
I found out that if you create an upstairs to a house and don;t add a roof and it starts to snow/rain the sism will have quizical looks and the little box thingy says weather in house. [ seasons ]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:45 am
I noticed that the original SIMS 2 logo (before the game was released) is on the notes that Sims use to pay with at cash registers.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:25 pm
I never knew, that sims could randomly take a sponge bath from the sink. I was showing my dad the game and graphics, and, it was on our family, then my little brother started giggling at the fact that my "dad" (Sim) was having a spongebath in the kjitchen :Gonk:

I also never knew that adults could play with the shower nozzle. It was pretty funny to watch/hear. But then my power went out D;

I also found out that random neighbors (Like, have never met my sim before) Will swim in your pool and hot tub O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:58 pm
The diary was originally programmed to be blue when a guy uses it and pink when a girl uses it. You can still get those colours if you use the redesign tool on a book.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Ethlora

Versatile Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 am
I found out that if your Sims are in a hot tub when it's raining and thundering and they get struck by lightning they won't die.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff