Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Rotating Dream Avi's- #6 finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute?
  +1
View Results

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:57 pm
Just a lil short pleated skirt and one of those tight sweaters..... c'mon, dronze would drool... *lol*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:43 pm
BUMP! rofl love the dream avi.. hope i win the lotto!  

The Color of Nightmares

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 pm
You'll have to wait and see! I need about 35 more entries before I pull.

An update here, I'm almost a fourth of the way to getting my dark halo! Yay! See:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:14 am
*grins at you knowingly* LMAO! Dronze drooling... Now there's a thought, Raven... I'll drink to that... (with non-alcoholic substances i.e. juice) *giggles* I'm liking the idea more and more...*points to avi* looking better?  

Black Hale

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 am
Heh, I kind of liked the ice princess look, myself, but that's just me. Dronze drools frequently- mostly over computers, video games, video games systems, etc. Oh, and especially paintball equiptment that he wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 pm
Nah...this one's just for fun... I like my ice princess one... putting it together...i was thinking about putting it in the arena...but mmm... don't know.

Yes...his love for machinery and machinery related and must-haves... like his Koenigsegg CCX... although I must also admit that when he introduced it to me... I found the car quite sexy too... video games...computers....oh yes, paintball... he tells me quite often about needing new equipment or wanting... I don't remember which... somehow they both meld into each other so much it's both.

HOWEVER, you can add something else to that list of Dronze-drools. Good steak... After his trip to Ohio...he told me about how good the steak was...and drooled. So there you go.  

Black Hale

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:07 pm
Yeah, dronze loves food. smile Is anyone else going to enter my lotto? Come one people!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:27 pm
hehe...good food... who wouldn't like that?!  

Black Hale

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 am
We went out to a habatchi grill place last week, you know, where they cook the food right on the table, which is a giant grill, it's Japanese cuisine. Yummy. The chef was tossing bits of egg to everyone, and dronze caught one in his mouth! It was really funny. Anyway, I'm a nervous wreck because I have a Dr.'s appointment, and I'm one of those people who always thinks they'll find something horribly wrong with me. So everyone send me good vibes! Oh, and I'm almost halfway to my dark halo! Yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 am
Okay, about halfway now...... A few lotto entries would help. smile  

Ravenlady13

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:05 pm
Anyone who wants to enter the lotto, just set up a trade with me. Cost is 50 gold per entry, you can enter multiple times, and the prize pack is described on page 1.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:09 pm
ok, 20 entries, we need 30 more. Come on, guys!  

Ravenlady13

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:28 am
We'll get there!! How's YOUR quest going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am
Well, I haven't even contemplated starting on the demonic pendant, that's over 100k, but I'm, like, more than halfway to my dark halo, so I'm pretty happy with how things are going. smile I only udate my quest bar about 4 times a day, so everyone gets a REALLY accurate idea of where I am on that. After that, just the whip of fire and demonic pendant. You get your aquatica yet, Hales?  

Ravenlady13

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces