Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Racist Comment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

necromancy14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:16 am
Whether or not it was a joke or the person really meant it, it's still saddening to see crap like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:08 am
Vincent Anubis

Certain races are better at different things. For example, white people look great on tv. Black people are amazing with athletics and sports. Japanese are brilliant with technology and math and are extremely creative. Latinos can learn to do almost anything you teach them, no matter the pay rate cause they see work as work that needs to be done. Thats why you see them everywhere.

White people look great on tv? What?
I know a lot of ugly white people.

Black people are amazing with athletics?
Half the black people I know are more concerned with academics.

Japanese are brilliant with technology and math?
I know a couple of Japanese people who consider dropping out because of math classes.

Latinos can learn to do almost anything you teach them, you see them everywhere, I don't have a personal anecdote for this, but hell, it seems like a broad generalization if there ever was one... but did you ever stop to think that you're segregating people as a product of how your brother treats you?

-Isel-

midnight mysteries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 am
I agree, as I'm sure pretty much everyone would, that he was out of line. But so was archangel19941551, not as seriously but was still insulting homosexuals by using their name as an insult. Both are gits. Sorry, blunt but true.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:05 pm
-Isel-
Vincent Anubis

Certain races are better at different things. For example, white people look great on tv. Black people are amazing with athletics and sports. Japanese are brilliant with technology and math and are extremely creative. Latinos can learn to do almost anything you teach them, no matter the pay rate cause they see work as work that needs to be done. Thats why you see them everywhere.

White people look great on tv? What?
I know a lot of ugly white people.

Black people are amazing with athletics?
Half the black people I know are more concerned with academics.

Japanese are brilliant with technology and math?
I know a couple of Japanese people who consider dropping out because of math classes.

Latinos can learn to do almost anything you teach them, you see them everywhere, I don't have a personal anecdote for this, but hell, it seems like a broad generalization if there ever was one... but did you ever stop to think that you're segregating people as a product of how your brother treats you?

I didn't say ALL the people of those races are like that, but most are. I have several races in my bloodline, but none are really credited for anything productive in society. I have the blood of the warrior empire of the Inca, but that merits nothing in this day and age. The fact that I have royal blood from Spain and Germany doesn't do much either, except for my brother acknowledging that I do have some German blood meaning i at least have the right to serve the master race instead of die. Maybe it is all stemming from how he treats me, but this is the most correct way that I can see the world. We may all be equal by creation, but professionally we are all falling into the molds that are VERY apparent in the professional world, though I don't really like it.  

SC_Anubis

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:06 pm
Vincent Anubis

First of all, this ******** argument is retarded and racist in and of itself.
Racism ends when people stop making big freaking deals out of their ancestry and realize that we're all the same goddamn species, unfortunately.
There's nothing "special" about royal blood anymore, not until the Divine Right of Kings becomes popular again at least.
And I don't know why it's relevant to this guild.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff