Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:52 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
Arage walked into the village/castle, looking around at all the people. "Now to find some employement..." he said quietly as he tried to find someone who needed help. He went around from stall to stall, quietly asking if they needed help, everyone saying no. "I'm useless..." he sighed, sitting down alone, his back leaning against a wall.

She looked at him and walked away from the group and toward him. "No one should feel useles...." she said smiling a bit.

He looked up, puzzled. "Where'd you come from?" he asked quietly, looking at the ground.

"Many say Heaven...." she said laughing a bit, "I've been around for a while, and I noticed that you were... well.. upset," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:54 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
Arage walked into the village/castle, looking around at all the people. "Now to find some employement..." he said quietly as he tried to find someone who needed help. He went around from stall to stall, quietly asking if they needed help, everyone saying no. "I'm useless..." he sighed, sitting down alone, his back leaning against a wall.

She looked at him and walked away from the group and toward him. "No one should feel useles...." she said smiling a bit.

He looked up, puzzled. "Where'd you come from?" he asked quietly, looking at the ground.

"Many say Heaven...." she said laughing a bit, "I've been around for a while, and I noticed that you were... well.. upset," she said.

"Cool. Well...I'm gonna continue to look for work..." he shyly said as he stood up.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Cool. Well...I'm gonna continue to look for work..." he shyly said as he stood up.

"Oh... well... alright," she smiled at him. "By the way, my name's Lilith, nice to meet you," she said, bowing slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:57 pm
walking into the crowd collen disapeared in it  

King Phar

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh... well... alright," she smiled at him. "By the way, my name's Lilith, nice to meet you," she said, bowing slightly.

"Name's Arage.....Hey...um...do you know anywhere...I could get work?" he asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:00 pm
"Its starting to get crowded here." Ayumi said as more and more people started to appear.  

Isakaimaru

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:01 pm
tsume walked into the village and looked around he then proceeded to a stall that had skewered meat's and ordered one he then walked around the town nibbling on it avoiding the people that gave him bad vibes so he wasn't beaten again  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:01 pm
She saw some girl sitting by Her self and say, "Nobody cares if I'm here"

"Why do you say that?" Ayumi said as she walked toward the depressed girl.  

Isakaimaru

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Stops at a booth and examines merchandise  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm
collen walked up to tsume "hey i found it you want to come?"  

King Phar

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:04 pm
Startled by the sudden approach of the girl "I...uh....just feel that way"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:04 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Name's Arage.....Hey...um...do you know anywhere...I could get work?" he asked nervously.

"I'm sorry... but I don't," she said smiling slightly, "I'm also looking for work...."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:06 pm
King Phar
collen walked up to tsume "hey i found it you want to come?"
tsume looked at him
yeah sure
tsume proceeded to follow him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I'm sorry... but I don't," she said smiling slightly, "I'm also looking for work...."

"Okay...sorry to bother you..." He started to walk away, looking around for a job.  

Repressed Memories

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Quote:
Startled by the sudden approach of the girl "I...uh....just feel that way"
"hmmm. What are you looking at in the stands"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers