Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he smiles and dodges the knife "cant hurt me little witch, this blocks you powers" he holds up a charm

she looks at him, trying to freeze him "damn" she whispered taking a step back "dont touch me" she said grabing another knife to defend herself
tsume walks out of the ally from the other end and sees the man with a knife and turns into a wolf while no one was looking
he then jumped up and bit the man ripping his arm off
she jumped back seeing the wolf, she takes a step back and stands there, watching him

the man screamed in pain, looking at the wolf
the wolf walked back up to the man blood dripping from its mouth and came down to rip open the throat and kill the man  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he smiles and dodges the knife "cant hurt me little witch, this blocks you powers" he holds up a charm

she looks at him, trying to freeze him "damn" she whispered taking a step back "dont touch me" she said grabing another knife to defend herself
tsume walks out of the ally from the other end and sees the man with a knife and turns into a wolf while no one was looking
she jumped back seeing the wolf, she takes a step back and stands there, watching him

the wolf walked back up to the man blood dripping from its mouth and came down to rip open the throat and kill the man
she looks up seeing Zamos, then she looked back at the wolf "umm......thanks" she said putting her knife away  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looks up seeing Zamos, then she looked back at the wolf "umm......thanks" she said putting her knife away
the wolf riped out the mans throat and then jumped to the top of the building nearby and ran from them heading back to the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the wolf riped out the mans throat and then jumped to the top of the building nearby and ran from them heading back to the forest
she sighs seeing him run away, she looks at the dead man and turns away, she looks at Zamos  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she sighs seeing him run away, she looks at the dead man and turns away, she looks at Zamos
"what?" he asks slyly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:06 pm
tsume turned human on the outskirts of toen and wiped the blood from his mouth
i cant belive i helped her after she locked me in that thing
he walks into the woods and sits in a tree messing with the earing on his right ear  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:06 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"what?" he asks slyly
"nothing" she starts to walk then stops, she turns and grabs the charm, then looks at him "do something with this please" she said wrapping it in a cloth "it can block my powers and i cant destroy it, so you handle it ok" she throws it at him and starts to walk away again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"what?" he asks slyly
"nothing" she starts to walk then stops, she turns and grabs the charm, then looks at him "do something with this please" she said wrapping it in a cloth "it can block my powers and i cant destroy it, so you handle it ok" she throws it at him and starts to walk away again
"easily catches the charm and crushes it in his hand"there are more you know" he calls after her  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:09 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"what?" he asks slyly
"easily catches the charm and crushes it in his hand"there are more you know" he calls after her
"i know" she said still walking "i know" she walks to her house  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:13 pm
tsume finishes off cleaning away the blood and sits up in the tree watching the stars and moon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:17 pm
she walks to her house and takes the long jacket off, she senses something and quickly grabbed a bag, she stuffed her three big spell books in there, some clothes, and the things she needed, she grabbed her staff when she smelt smoke, she looks out the window seeing people coming with fire, they threw it catching her house on fire, she coughs "damn i knew they were coming"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walks to her house and takes the long jacket off, she senses something and quickly grabbed a bag, she stuffed her three big spell books in there, some clothes, and the things she needed, she grabbed her staff when she smelt smoke, she looks out the window seeing people coming with fire, they threw it catching her house on fire, she coughs "damn i knew they were coming"
Zamos is standing near the back of her house as it caught on fire  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:21 pm
tsume smells the fire and looks from the top of the tree at the angry viligers he then grabs a rock and throws it at them from at least a hundred feet away nailing a large man in the back of the head  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:22 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she starts breathing in smoke,she walks towards the back, the house going up in flames, she hits the window with her staff, breaking it, she jumps out coughing "i dont do well in fire" she mumbled "mom died that way" she said to herself, she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she starts breathing in smoke,she walks towards the back, the house going up in flames, she hits the window with her staff, breaking it, she jumps out coughing "i dont do well in fire" she mumbled "mom died that way" she said to herself, she sighs
"its about time that you got out of there" he said jokingly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces