Submit

Princess_Akimi

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:21 am
` p n a y
...am I the only one here who would prefer Jacob? |DD;

For one thing, I STILL don't really like Edward. :'D Ever since New Moon. He's just too...perfect. No offense, but I'd rather have someone more...realistic. D: And I don't want to see Bella become a vampire. She'll be giving up too much! Who knows what the years of immortality could do to her?!

Besides, in Eclipse, I'm pretty sure that she stated
that she could see herself with Jacob in a normal, non-crazy vampires and werewolves life. ;D Right?
dont worry your not alone hunnie xD im here with you we will hold the Jacob fort together!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:35 pm
Ayllin
I could never choose between the two. I love both Edward and Jacob so much, just for different things.

Edward is kind, loving, beautiful, perfect, understanding, selfless and gentlemanly.
Jacob is fun, outgoing, great-friend, a bit selfish, but really nice.

For me, Jacob actually has the better suited personality. Although honestly I would probablly end up choosing Edward over him.

But for Bella, I think Edward is a better life partner choice- or in her case existance patner. I think Jacob is a great friend for her, although if she is going to have Edward she shouldn't keep hurting Jacob. What I strongly believe is that she shouldn't be able to have both. It's not fair that she should keep Jacob as a friend (Eclipse- or as a lover) -especially since he doesn't see her as just a friend- if she loves Edward more.

Amen sista! i really do love edward....but he does get overprotective. I was so mad when he wouldn't let bella go see jacob............i mean how many times has jacob saved bella's life? if it wasn't for jacob, edward wouldn't be having that conversation w/ bella. I honestly believe that if it there was no such things as mythological creatures (aka edward) jacob & bella would be soulmates. they make each other *happy* whereas edward & bella relationship is seriously like an addiction, they are always so melodramatic & after a while it gets kind of sickening. they can't *live* w/o each other & it really goes overboard when edward goes away for 1 DAY and bella has no idea what to do w/ herself. uggg.... xp but she & jacob can go away for a day w/o each other & they really do make each other happy & bella feels lighthearted, she calls jacob her "safe harbor". Her "personal sun." I'm not saying that edward doesn't care for bella, i *know* he does. but there's something about jacob, how he is attracted to bella becase of her personality, whereas edward was attracted to bella by his being unable to read her mind, then by her scent and finally just by her personality. I don't really recall edward ever making bella really laugh....i don't. And Jacob wins bella over by more than just good looks, mystery & all of that other sexy stuff. I think that I feel more sympathetic toward jacob, but who can resist edward? idk, it's all a big mess. confused but jacob is such a sweetheart, if anyone on this planet can find a jacob, they've won a prize bigger than the lottery. wink sorry girls, edward does not exist, let us mourn. cry crying  

snickerdoodleprincess

snickerdoodleprincess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:36 pm
Princess_Akimi
` p n a y
...am I the only one here who would prefer Jacob? |DD;

For one thing, I STILL don't really like Edward. :'D Ever since New Moon. He's just too...perfect. No offense, but I'd rather have someone more...realistic. D: And I don't want to see Bella become a vampire. She'll be giving up too much! Who knows what the years of immortality could do to her?!

Besides, in Eclipse, I'm pretty sure that she stated
that she could see herself with Jacob in a normal, non-crazy vampires and werewolves life. ;D Right?
dont worry your not alone hunnie xD im here with you we will hold the Jacob fort together!!

If I could find a Jacob............life would be perfect! heart heart heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm
I DONT KNOW!!! I mean, of course I would choose to love Edward- he "trumps" true love! But Jacob...he...I felt so bad! Thats why I sorta hated the book-and sorta loved it. She chooses Edward, they're gonna get married, shes gonna be a vampire...but jacobs so sad and thats just...sad! crying crying Well anyway my point is jacobs such good friends with bella (in fact hes her true love) but she will always love edward more. Period.  

KrazyRokrGal

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Don't get me wrong I like Jaccob, but I still feel Bella should have gotten out Charlie's baseball bat in the third book. What Jaccob did to her was just mean horrible. It's completly obvious that her and Jaccob could only ever be friends. I just hope that Jake doesn't try to kidnap Bella or something like that before her wedding.
heart I LOVE YOU EDWARD!! heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 am
i like eward much better...  

IamWHATiAM24

Candy Beat

IRL Conventioneer

650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 am

This is the Sweet Beat.
EDWARD. CULLEN.
Come on, I mean Jacob does like Bella, but he feels inferior around Edward and that's just messed up.
And Bella doesn't even really love Jacob back.
She only felt for him as a protector, and nothing more, while she passionately loved Edward, even through that time when he was away.
So nyah.
EDWARD = WIN.
3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:09 am
I DONT THINK I KNOW that Edward and Bella are meant to be i mean come on look at this fom every angle Ed is like centuries old and has never found love and all of a sudden this gurl shows up and everything turns upside down NO ONE HAS EVER MADE HIM FEEL THE WAY THAT BELLA DOES!! 3nodding then there is the way he loves her the way he is always thinking of her he want to be with her forever but he is terrified that if she becomes like him then she will lose her soul and that is jus not ttrue.There is the fact that he left her in new moon but he thought he was doing the right thing && then later admites that he was unhappy without Bella && hello he was goin to KILL HIMSELF cause he thought that Bella DIED i dont see jake doin anything like that.Ed even asked her to marry him and hello for anyone who doesnt know its a DAMN GOOD RING [only the best with ED.That is true he is the best && would never hurt Bella she is safe with him no matter what i mean seriously he has no prob. being around her bllod it doesnt affect him like it would a normal vampire.ok so jake helped bella SO WHAT!!! im greatful to him for it but he caused her so much pain look at it how he makes her feel especially in eclipse the things he does to her look at it carefully evil he was ok in twilight but he made me soooo MAD IN NEW MOON and in eclipse he DONW RIGHT MORE THAN PISSED ME OFF!!! stressed evil he is a [MONGREL] DOG and will be nothing more than a [MONGREL] DOG ok 3nodding so there you have it and there r many other ''FACTS'' that will show why Ed is better for bella blaugh whee EDWARD IS THE BEST BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!! EDWARD NOW EDWARD FOREVER!!!!! 4laugh heart heart 4laugh whee [sorry bout the long message but i jus had to say it this a very heated topic sweatdrop ]  

KKIKI T

KKIKI T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:29 am
Edward will stay with Bella no matter what and jake knows that they love each other but keeps tryin to get between them stressed the dog is goin to imprint some time and that what happens to Bella? Ed would take her bac we all know but Bella would be crushed and hey Edward will accept Bella any form,shape or size but jake wouldn't accept her is she was a vampire his exact words were Quote:YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD.I'DE RATHER YOU WERE;unquote. now is that something you say to someone you love and only have their best interest at heart? I DONT THINK SO evil  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:08 am
I have to say Edward. He's so caring and gentle. Also, I would choose a vampire over a werewolf any day.  

MadH4tter

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:55 am
me and my friend debated this. she says she wants Bella to chose Jacob, but I totally disagree with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:20 am
i love edward!!! i like jacob 2 but i like edward better!!!
im not hating on jacob tho!!!!  

Keume-chan

Tyedye_Boogers

nuGen Staff Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:37 pm
there's not even a choice for me because it would definetly EDWARD!!!!!!!!

heart I LOVE YOU EDWARD!! heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:31 pm
At first I thought Jacob's impulsive and ungentlemanlike attempts at making Bella like him were just soo enraging. But after reading Eclipse for the second time, I realized how much I felt bad for him and do hope he has a nice life even though Bella is going to definetly be with Edward. And FYI, I get a bit annoyed somtimes with Edward's constant romantic lines...ugh he's too perfect...  

Mission January

iPocky`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:35 pm
Jacob, he actually HAS depth to his character, unlike Edward, who's flawless and perfect and plain boring. Flaws are what make up a person's personality, and no character would be complete without his/her share of flaws.

Not getting all the Edward love. At all.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff