Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
knowing our members info. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:32 am
x-Rorein

TA DA!
My name is Crystal.
I’m going into my second year in highschool. I’m that mean and some what dorky jock girl at school. Labels bother me. ;/

Manga
the color grey yess people grey, more like blueish grey, but that doesn't matter....
I love strawberries... a lot and peas, I love peas...
Furuba
Soccer
Tennis
Star Ocean 3
.hack//sign
Manchester United

Hobbies: Sports, DDR, Jogging,
DDR = love
my favorite song right now Xepher.
I love stream.
Favorite version DDR Extreme or MAX
I can’t get a `AAA’ on heavy but I’m sooo close.

I hate *cough* I mean dislike

1 Chelsea FC!!! … I can’t Lie I hate them.
2 Idiots
3 Close minded people
4 Squeaky shoes
5 Foam
6 String beans
7 Spiders
8 The Cold
9 Rubber
10 Needles

I don't like spiders either. D:
I love DDR though. I can do a few songs even on heavy. :D
I feel so cool. :,D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:25 am
XxGrieverxX
x-Rorein
DDR = love
I love stream.

7 Spiders

what songs can you play on heavy?
I've been tring to master Xepherbut its so hard D:

x-Rorein

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:05 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop

Not all smartasses are bad, infact I find myself being called one quite frequently lately xD.

thats cool, ya my smartass just found itself repeating the 7th grade.

Well that's not good. I'm not a smart a** in school, although I'm going to have to make up a class I got a D in in night school. v.v; When school starts back up I'm going to be a Junior

yeah, i cant help but talk back to some of the ******** assholes at our school, i mean seriously, what teacher gives a student a saturday school for haveing the hiccups.

That's ******** up o.O  

Nyxxie Pop

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:01 pm
x-Rorein
XxGrieverxX
x-Rorein
DDR = love
I love stream.

7 Spiders

what songs can you play on heavy?
I've been tring to master Xepherbut its so hard D:

I have DDR Extreme. I can do Pink Rose and Firefly on heavy. Their my favorite songs on that game too. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:47 pm
Area:Lake City, FL, USA
Likes:Anime, Manga, Singing, Drawing, Videogames, Being myself, Talking to my friends, Well made AMV's
Loves:Zexion, My family (most of the time xd ), My friends, Being thought of as different by others ninja Music, Singing while I drive
Dislikes:People who take things WAY too seriously, when people think I'm an "intellectual snob", people who don't read descriptions on youtube, spam, popups, pencil smudge-age, People who use WAY too much IM-ness when they type, Labels
Hobbies:Videogames, Reading, Making AMV's, Singing, Drawing, Picking on My sis xd
Things I Would Seriously Die For To Protect:My Friends, My Family, My Computer
Things I Would Love To Kill/Destroy:Anime flaggers on youtube, youtube's stupid copyright control maniacs, Homework, My parent's rules of doom
Religion:Christian
Extra Info:I like being different... I tell people if they don't like it then they can back off~! ^^ I've been described as being "too nice for my own good..." emo My sister thinks I'm emo... AND! I take UBER hard classes at school because I want to.  

starmist100

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:59 pm
Home: western Canada
Height: 5'2 or 5'0 or 5'1 - I'm not sure.
I look younger than I am, and people tend to think that I play mind tricks to mess them up, but if I do then I'm not aware of it - most of the time.
Interests: drawing, video games, bord games, movies, manga, music - rock, classical, cats.
Colors: black, blue, red, green.
Hobbies: drawing, reading, playing on the computer, I used to roller blade.

p.s. I should have done this post when I joined, but at that time I didn't care either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 am
starmist100
Likes:Anime, Manga, Singing, Drawing, Videogames, Being myself, Talking to my friends, Well made AMV's
Loves:Zexion, My family (most of the time xd ), My friends, Being thought of as different by others ninja Music, Singing while I drive
Dislikes:People who take things WAY too seriously, when people think I'm an "intellectual snob", people who don't read descriptions on youtube, spam, popups, pencil smudge-age, People who use WAY too much IM-ness when they type, Labels
Hobbies:Videogames, Reading, Making AMV's, Singing, Drawing, Picking on My sis xd
Things I Would Love To Kill/Destroy:Anime flaggers on youtube, youtube's stupid copyright control maniacs, Homework, My parent's rules of doom
Extra Info:I like being different... I tell people if they don't like it then they can back off~! ^^ I've been described as being "too nice for my own good..." emo My sister thinks I'm emo... AND! I take UBER hard classes at school because I want to.

xD Everyone at my school thinks I'm emo.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:58 pm
Nyxxie Pop
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop

Not all smartasses are bad, infact I find myself being called one quite frequently lately xD.

thats cool, ya my smartass just found itself repeating the 7th grade.

Well that's not good. I'm not a smart a** in school, although I'm going to have to make up a class I got a D in in night school. v.v; When school starts back up I'm going to be a Junior

yeah, i cant help but talk back to some of the ******** assholes at our school, i mean seriously, what teacher gives a student a saturday school for haveing the hiccups.

That's ******** up o.O

lol i know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:24 pm
XxGrieverxX
starmist100

xD Everyone at my school thinks I'm emo.

alot of people call me that because of the way i look and how mellow i am. but really being emo and goth isnt about the way you look. the black clothes are just a way of expressing themselves. being emo and goth is about inner beliefs and feelings toward the world and those who inhabit it. And people say they're gay cause emos and goths hate them but thats why they hate them. but sometimes they're just misunderstood people. sometimes i get alittle to into these kinda conversations but me and my brother are faced with these problems everyday. but people think im more of a pothead than a emo.well that was alot of writing.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Tsutsuna
I look younger than I am, and people tend to think that I play mind tricks to mess them up, but if I do then I'm not aware of it - most of the time.
Interests: drawing, video games, bord games, movies, manga, music - rock, classical, cats.

p.s. I should have done this post when I joined, but at that time I didn't care either way.

wow a 17 year old that doesn't know how to spell board games.lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Devin_777
Tsutsuna

It had been 23 hours since I had slept last. So yeah, whatever.

Oh one more thing your a pain in the . . . well you get the point. Oh and you grammar sucks, lol - just thought I'd through that in. XP  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Tsutsuna
Devin_777
Tsutsuna

Oh one more thing your a pain in the . . . well you get the point. Oh and you grammar sucks, lol - just thought I'd through that in. XP

i was messing around, and are you trying to argue with a 13 year old? It seems your getting alittle defensive. What are you talking about anyway my grammar is fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:18 pm
Devin_777
Tsutsuna
Devin_777
Tsutsuna

i was messing around, and are you trying to argue with a 13 year old? It seems your getting alittle defensive. What are you talking about anyway my grammar is fine.
Nope not really trying to argue. Just making a standing point.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:05 pm
Tsutsuna
Devin_777
Tsutsuna
Devin_777
Tsutsuna

Nope not really trying to argue. Just making a standing point.

good enough for me. i like your avi.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces