Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:09 am

(okie dokie XD) she orders a drink then looks around at everyone, remembering the last time she came, she shruggs it off and dances with some friends
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:09 am

Krusadin
She had never seen a man cook before and she froze to look at this miraculous sight.
(We should get back to the club)
(We will.) He talks to her and tells her about his past. it turns out that he is an undercover cop who used to be in the Italian mafia. "That's what is going on. he was sent to kill the undercover cop and thought it was you. The 'old friends' Duracell was talking about were some of the mafia members. Now after you're done we have to get back or they'll find me and blow this building." He finished and grabbed his black trench coat and keeps looking out the window.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:14 am

Window looked at her dark blue overalls. She became uneased.
"Can I go to my house for a while? I need to change..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 am

After she tells him the address, they hop in the car and he drives her there. He parks in the back and puts a car sheet over his car. Then he goes in the front with her and waits for her to finish.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:20 am

she sees a strange guy looking at her, she smiles softly and continues to dance, she felt a hand on her shoulder, when she looked up it was the same strange guy, he smiles and asks to dance, she thinks about it then shruggs "hey what it couldnt hurt" she said and danced with him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 am

Walt waited and then ha man came and looked at him. He smiled and left.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:35 am

she smiles when the dance is over, she thanks him for the dance and walks back to her friends, the man just watched her smiling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:38 am

"Hurry!" He yelled up to her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 am

(Bwah. My computer almost failed on me. Did he leave alredy?Ha.)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 am

she talks and dances with her friends, she smiles not paying attention to whats going on around her, she asks her friend to hold her drink and walks to the bathroom, she didnt realize that the same strange guy was following, he walks up behind her and covers her mouth and nose with a cloth that had something on it, she struggled then stopped falling asleep

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 am

Window came back shortly after, looking like a different person.
She wore a short poloneck sweater and baggy jeans and had her hair tied back in a bun.
"Gee, what's your problem? No patience at all"
She fastened her seatbelt.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 am

He slid under the car and checked it. Then he checked the engine. he got in and started it up. When they arrived at the club, Walt got out and went to talk to the owner.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 am

he smiles and picks her up, he walks out of the the restroom like she was his girlfriend and passed out, he walks past the bar and past the two who came in, he had on a wicked grin and walks outside
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:52 am

The man feels a sharp pain in the back of his skull and falls to the ground. Walt picks up Angel. He lays her against a car. As the man starts to get up Walt kicks him in the nuts. As the man falls to the ground again, he picks him up and turns him on his stomach against another car. "Hello Bobby." He slams his face against the hood (Did I mention it was about 100 degrees Fahrenheit?) and held it there.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas