Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Facade of Euphoria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:43 am

Name ~ Alexander White ~ Alex
Species ~ Ferret
Age ~ 19
Gender ~ Male
Sexual preference ~ Males
Status ~ Single and looking!

Appearance ~ Alex is about 5"9' with a medium build. He is by no means buff, nor does he look very muscular, he is not very skinny either. Alex has a creamy, light beige colored belly and paws, as well as a mask, this beige color reaches up under his neck, and wraps around like a turtle neck, The rest of him is a rich cinnamon brown. He has vivid honey colored eyes. Alex has 5 piercings, Snake Bites, a Medusa, an industrial and one down below.

Alex usually wears a red-brown colored pinstripe suit with matching fedora. If he has no one to impress, or just is too lazy to get dressed up he wears jeans and a long sleeve shirt. He always wears his spiked leather collar and Hand Flowers. Alex never wears shoes.

Personality ~ Alex is gay and it shows, though only subtly. He is a very friendly and outgoing. He loves to cook for others. Loves to laugh and have a good time. He can not stand rudeness not an excess of arrogance, he really hates people who push others around and those who are intolerant of anyone's beliefs. He is not religious but he will defend someones right to worship.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:17 pm
Name: Kamui. Some call me Kamkam. Pick whatever you like.
Species: Anthro-wolf. Blue fur on his backside so dark that it appears quite black unless under the right light. His underbelly is covered in white fur.
Sexual Preference: Pansexual. Look it up.
Personality: Consult my profile or talk to me...I'm in no way adverse to random PM's. My profile lays out anything important to know about me.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, that's me in usual attire. I have more pictures I'll post in any camwhore thread I can find -^_^-

Here're some links to more pictures...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=284&t=16255#148394740
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=285&t=16255#149268493  

iKkN0w

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Name: Zylo

Species: Anthro-Wolf. Black fur and green eyes.

Personality: Kind and friendly. Enjoys helping others with their problems but takes care of his own problems by himself. Enjoys having fun with his friends.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: NOTE: I do NOT own the following picture unfortunately I do not know who created it either however whoever did it I give you all the credit and complement you.
User Image
This is as close to my fursona as I can get (since I can't draw to save my life) except his cloak doesn't have the white stripes and he has green eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Name: Dorgrim
Species: harpy eagle
Orientation: bisexual
Mate: frequently
Weapons: her talons or beak a spear also makes quick work of her foes
Personality: quick to start a fight, but still prefers to keep to her own, she lives deep in the forests of the amazon, worshiping her gods and keeping to the old ways. Shes secretive and likes it that way.
Appearance: a sturdily built female body, with the wings and head of a harpy eagle. She most commonly choses this form in order to show her battle scars and muscular build (she takes pride in her ability to over power the weak). Dorgrim has lived in the woods for so long that those who have seen her tell stories of her fleeting image in the jungle, and some come to think she is immortal. Dorgrim is open about her fetishism, and is eager for play, but neglects to tell her momentary lovers of their fate as her next meal or a sacrifice to her gods.
Her feathers are dark blue across the tops, with black bands at the tips, the underside of her wings though are a tan and white mixture of delicate plumage. Across her chest is a large black tattoo of unknown origin, she herself thinks of it as a birthmark, or a mark of her gods.
her eyes are blue at first glance but upon closer inspection a sunburst of yellow and gold spills forth from her gaze.

warning nudity in image
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/114/1/b/Beasty_Sakura_Character_sheet_by_Beastysakura.jpg  

Beastysakura

Kristall Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:49 pm
I've been a member here for quite a while.. had a profile in the other thread, though I can't recall if I had deleted the text or not, as I had been considering to leave the AFG for a while (ended up staying; thanks, guys!).

Anyway, here is my profile:

FURSONA
Name: Marijke Rose Brandfuchs (Say: Mar-EYE-kuh - and say: Brahnt-FUX)
Species: Leukistic Namibian Cheetah-mix (with something like one-eighth Arctic Fox)
Current Residency: in a fox den, or Fuchs-Bau, in Germany.
Relationship: Yes, with Herr Brandfuchs.
Linguistic Skills: Fluent English, Dutch and Cheetah ("chirp!"); passable housecat ("mrrrrow?!"); poor vulpine ("yyyairrph!"); basic German (poor vocabulary, good at reading); understands panterinae-speech, but cannot speak it.
Other notable qualities: Pyrokinetic.
Appearance: She is actually a white cheetah with black tips, spots, headfur, and tearlines, the white/black colouration coming from the same mutation that creates white lions (known as leukism or leucism and not to be confused with albinism). Her eyes are lavender or, more specifically, tanzanyte.
She has an unusually long tail.

With her slight arctic fox heritage, her fur reacts to the seasons (in that she gets a thicker coat in winter - this was brought out by her taking up residence in Germany - no seasonal changes in colouration have yet occured, and probably never will). She also got rather large fluffy ears (that being pretty much the only thing to show up normally from her arctic fox genes).

And she's digitigrade.
She can also be drawn in feral form, but she is not a shapeshifter of any sort.

PICTURE:
Don't have a picture of her available.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 am
User Image

Name: Sonya Fiset
Nicknames: DoomNeko, Doomie, Doom, Khat, KittyKhat
Species: Bengal Tigress
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135ish
Orientation: Lesbian
Language(s): Fluent in English and French

Fields of Interest: Cooking, Drawing, Electronics, Mechanics, Science, Videogames and Psychology

Favorite Colours: Red, Green, Purple and Tan

Likes: Italian food, felines, videogames, sugar, comics, cartoons
Dislikes: Seafood, beets, organized religion, dogs

Current residence: Somewhere off Montreal's north shore, Quebec, Canada

Artist Bio: Sonya is a geeky student living with a few friends, with a penchant for escapism in between her appointments and outings. Long story short, the past 10 years have been all sorts of Hell on crack, and now that she's found some stability in life, it's time to make the most of it. <3

Art Galleries:
http://khatsworth.deviantart.com
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/khatsworth  

Sonya Khatsworth

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Ok, I'm gonna post one here...

Name: Hazzard or Hazz for short
Species: Wolfacine... 75% Cascade Mountain Wolf and 25% Thylacine.

About me: Well, I tend to lurk more than post, but I do post some. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship going on with Gaia. No offense to you all, but a lot of people on here are really immature. It's the same with all internet forums, though. *shrugs*
Personality wise, I can be a real b***h. I'm not going to deny that. However, if you gain my trust I am a very loyal friend and will defend you to the death. Note: Sometimes when you think I'm being a real b***h I'm just kidding. I tend to forget that sarcasm doesn't work over the internet. XP

About my furriness: I have been a furry lifestyler since long before I knew there were furries. In a sense, I guess I am a therian, but my beliefs differ from most so I don't really label myself as such. I definitely feel a spiritual connection to both of my fursona's species' and I have as long as I can remember. I was going around telling people I was a werewolf when I was 5 years old, I got my first tail when I was 7. I discovered therians and furries when I got my first computer at 11 years old, and have been an active member of the fandom ever since.
The vast majority of my friends, both online and IRL, are furries. This is partly because I am a missionary of sorts, and have introduced many new people to the fandom, including my roommate at college.
I am a fursuiter. I own 2 suits, a full suit made by Lacy which is a random toony wolfdog character named Wallf, and a partial of my fursona. The latter suit, the head was commissioned from MyFurCreations and the rest was made by me. I intend to complete a fullsuit eventually, if I ever have time.
I do not consider myself an artist, but I do draw. I don't take commissions for gold, but I will do them for cash if you really want, and I love doing trades.

My DeviantArt:
http://moonstalker.deviantart.com/
My FurAffinity: (NSFW and contains wierd fetishes, you've been warned!)
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hazzardwolf/

A bit about my fursona: Hazzard is polymorphic, so she can change her apparent size/age/sex/species, but always retains her markings. She even has a few "inanimate" forms including pool toy and liquid. She operates under the loose guidelines of "Toon Physics" which allow her to do things that people grounded by the laws of physics of the mundane world can't do.

Also of note: My fursona's hair shifts colors. This isn't just done at random, it actually reflects the color of my real hair at the time that the particular art was done. I change my haircolor a lot, just ask ShadowsSweetEmbrace, she knows me IRL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 am
I'll half-a** it for now and do the rest later.

Name: Dexius A. Eltar
Species: Follox. (Border collie, Fox mix)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210lb. (Weight a has nothing to do with stomach size ; 3;)
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Mate: N/A
Personality: Unknown, get to know him.

User Image

F a s h i o n i s t a s

Sweet Talk Tether

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Since I'm lazy I'll just copy Dexi's x3

Name : Wicked K. Lefayette
Species: Feline (Ginger Striped Tabby to be exact)
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 220 (Yus I am chubby :3 )
Sexual Orientation : Gay
Mate : Dexius Lefayette
Personality : Sparratic
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:32 pm
-lazy'd- i'll write a full out one someday~ .... er maybe >_>

Name : Bane Sparhawk
Species: Teddy Wolf (1/2 polar bear 1/2 husky)
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 98 (not anorexic D; )
Sexual Orientation : pansexual
Mate : none
Personality : flirty, adorable, cat-like  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

Boadicea Boudicca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Boadicea Boudicca is a young Irish furry (looks like my avi). She considers herself a Celt. She has a bit of an inferiority complex, is full of bluster, and is currently trying to amass a giant Celtic army for purposes unknown to any but her (and probably to her as well).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 pm
Name of my Character: Viola V. Thorn

Species: Oriental-Thorn Dragon

Description of my character:

Thorn is the epitome of adult vices; a noble-anthro-dragon by nature, though ruthless and often lacking a sense of mercy. Despite his standing in the Dragon Triad he is indeed a pleasant individual; indulging in passing fancies and formalities.

Sensual, seductive, charming, and at times sweet - An Adonis if you will....He's tall, well toned, and though he's not burly... he certainly isn't feminine or androgynous. Having a knack for exhibitionism Thorn is often seen wearing nothing but a figure fitting pair of leather shorts; hugging his curvaceous hips. His majestic braid tugging tight into a spherical (skull patterned) hair-tie.

Eyes: Amethyst.
Hair: Blonde/ Black
Skin Tone: Gray (white frontal torso)
Weight: 170lbs
Height: 6’4”
Details:
-Tail is coated in intricately meshed ‘thorn’ designs.
-Ear Piercings (10 gauge)
-Single Horn (Left Temple)

Picture of my character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Viper Royale

Greedy Prophet

Mallow Love

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:10 am
User Image
What others call me?
Mallow...or Puppy Chow!

How many years?
Psssh, Age is just a measure.

What the Fvck am I?
Snow Leopard and Charcoal Wolf.

Which way does my door swing?
BOTH WAYS BABY!

Can I touch the sky?
NO, only 5'10ft.

Thats rude to ask someone's wieght!
....220...Chub chub.

Where do I live?
Washington.

Do I like veggies?
No..But I do like Peanut butter, music, drawing, video games, raving, glowsticks, yiff, girls, boys, food, swimming, cars and other sh!t. Just ask.

What would I paint myself if I had a favorite color?
PURPLE.

Do I love someone?
Yes, He's my Silly naughty Tiggy, Dante.

Do I own?
Cha, I have a winged white wolf, Behe.

Do I play?
Cha, WITH GIRLS ONLY...I play with Muz and Kida most.

Do I draw?
Cha.
FUR AFFINITY

Ha! Do I have pictures? DUH.
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm
So, my profile...

Well, I'm a morpher, so you guys get my main fursona.

My name is Alan Nicolas Wolfsheim. I'm 5'6" tall, weigh 115lbs, and have a thin build but am in fairly good shape. I'd offer you a picture, but I'm too poor at the moment for a commission and I don't like stealing art for my own use. I am, however, I writer that is more then willing to write what other people request.

I don't mean to sound like a advertisement, but I really must say that I'm more then willing to write anything for anyone. So far nobody has taken me up on my offer...

Anyway, I'm usually pretty hyper and active, though I spend way too much time at my computer. I love making new friends and am kind and loving to all, unless they seem like a ***** or something...

Anyway... HI! Nice to meet you all!  

Sanctus Arch

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas