Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maikotoshamaneko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:11 pm
Hello there, everyone. =)

I didn't though i'd be accepted today. Guild have been slow these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:24 pm
...Good day to you all....  

ShadowFox97

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:14 pm
Been an extra slow couple of days, a lot of people seem kind of down for one reason or another. Hope that we can get activity up and jumping again soon so you guys joining have something to do.

You are all highly encouraged to jump in and start posting yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm pretty new to furry culture, but have been interested and have identified with it for ages.

But anyways, thanks for accepting me in to the guild. ^_^  

Hip Albatross

Lord Eclipes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:22 pm
hello every one i just got into the place so hopefuly it turns out good  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:18 pm
ยท:Hm... I'm here... Been here before, trying it out again. Hopefully all goes well.

News in my life: Moving to Seattle at the beginning of 2008.

Red August

SweetShySuz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Hi all! My name is Suz and I'm 52. Yes I am old but I am young at heart. I've RPed Furries for years. I've never gone to the cons or dressed as a Furry(I'm too old). However one of my best friends has done both and even met the Ultimate Furry Stalking Cat. I have a decent collection of furry pictures...and well I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 am
Hello. ^^ I go by the name of Thanos, I'm 18 IC (that's all you need to know as far as my age), and I'm a Tasmanian tiger and dragon herm. :3  

Thanos Sullivan

LukeSkv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 pm
Allo. I'm Luke, more commonly known as Kuroda on Gaia, popping in for an introduction. Currently in my first year of college, eighteen years old on the dot, moderately religious, and a white lion at heart. Look forward to talking to you guys in the forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Hi, I read the profiles before this one. hope that's ok...

Anyway, I'm new to Gaia and to the guild (wow, the latter is shocking, I know! xD) As you can see I'm usually sarcastic and make several puns.

I used to rp a lot and ever since high school ended, so did my world of rp...
Until I kicked it back to life 2 weeks ago... (odd.. that's when i met Diandreil who had me start playing Gaia.. huh.. go figure...).
People can call me Neko or Eeve...

and I'm going get lazy and just copy paste my "let me join" application thingy... (Like the front page suggests to do =D)
"I'm not a fur, but I am a fan" I do however roleplay various forms that can be considered furs. I just don't see my self as a full fur on a day to day basis. I do have a friend who does. I'll wear my cat ears for a day or 2..That's about as close as I get.

I rp Anthros and the occasional quad. I'm more looking for a guild that i can rp in. Your guild having 'Adult' in the very name and the part in your discloser, is very promising since I've recently gotten annoyed at 1337 speak and immature posts.

Characters I play, I usually make up on the fly. If I like that char and the rp it's in, I stick with it.

Species: Depends on my mood and the rp. Anywhere from a feline and canine to a dragon or anything in between or... you get the clue. Pretty much whatever pops into my head and i think would be a neat idea.

and to add to an already really long post... After having read the profiles and the intros here, I've kinda looked at myself and decided I'm a closet furrie. Yay! Go me! xD

I'll write more about my closet inkling in the profiles...

I know it's long I'M SORRY!!! please don't hurt me sweatdrop  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm
Howdy to all you new comers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:21 pm
Diana Vulpes
Howdy to all you new comers.

Why, thank you ^_^

It feels good to be welcomed =)  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Musebebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:11 pm
Hi guys, I'm a newbie here at the guild. I got asked to join two years ago but desided it wasnt for me at the time. But the time is right now! I am always looking for a good rp! You can find me around furcadia sometimes as Muse Desre. My fursona is a pretty lady SnowLeopard. I'm from West Virginia and love traveling and going to conventions. I have yet to go to a fur con but its on my to do list. Next up is Nekocon! weee . If you have any questions or want to Rp feel free to send me a Pm and I will get back to you the next time I am on gaia! Thats just about everyday. wink see you around!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:57 am
Hello!
Am am new, (obviously).
Actually I've only been in the fur fandom officially for a few months.
I am a golden jackal,
and I do IRL and gaia comissions of furs.

<3 <3 <3

Coffee Creamer

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:04 pm
Howdy to the two newest.

Cute pic in you sig there Darkkiss.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers