Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekairu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:32 pm
** OOC: My my, now xD; Blake is quite popular **

Bellmi lifted her chin up at Dante and crossed her arms. "Really now, why do those dogs have to get so nosy? Anyways, I suspected something was peculiar, too, which is the reason why I moved here. I was oddly drawn to this area."

She gazed behind her, and listened to make sure noone was listening. "But you know about my...special ability, right? Well. Lately, the students at Forks have had a rating that was well below the rating I got the first time around. Some thing's shortening their lifespans. "

------

Dante raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps all the ladies are dying to hold me..."

His eyes glittered, in awe of the thought. Obviously, he wasn't so concerned about the matter and how it affected him, as much as it would affect others.

"But really, do they not know whether or not to ask if one is taken? I did see quite a lovely girl earlier today... what was her name... Rosie? Rosa?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:28 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
[ ` t r i c k ]

(( Before I post again, Twilight Angel, could you please post ? I'd be completly lost, so it'd help a little bit if you could. So I can have a little bit of a lead, if you haven't read my post: Rei is on her 'way'
onto following Blake's scent. ))

((@ Twilight Angel: 3nodding I agree... START POSTING!!! scream ))

(eep! Scary! haha, alrighty...I shall see if I can make this work!
@ Keriea- Yeah...how did that happen? tehe n_n)

Blake turned at the sound of some one's voice speaking his name. He saw a short, brown haired girl standing a little way away from him. Elli she had said her name was. From his study hall? His mind searched over the faces of the teenagers in his class mentally in his mind. A little light bulb when off inside his head. She was Elli Masse. They had talked a few times, but Blake was never really close to anyone at his school, so he really didn't know very much about him.
"Elli Masse..." He said her name out loud. All of a sudden, the waves one of the vampires had been giving off grew stronger and stronger. The vampire had caught his scent and was coming his way, probably looking for something to snack on. He was fine with the vampire finding him, that meant he would have a chance to put his magic he was trying so hard to learn to use. But this girl, this innocent girl in the forest. Blake wondered if he could defend both himself and Elli Masse.
He looked worried and said to her, "You have to get out of here now...run as fast as you can out of the forrest," He knew she wouldn't be able to out run a vampire, but if he could get the vampire to come after him, she may have a chance. The plan was forming in his head, but he was still talking to Elli, "You probably don't believe me, but you are in danger...There is a..."
He suddenly trailed off, looking at Elli in awe. He just now noticed the specific waves that were coming off of Elli. There wen't that of a Vampire, but they were definantally not human. "What are you?" he said in a small whisper. But before he could worry if she had heard him, he looked back into the forrest. There wasn't much time now. The vampire was closing in.

(whew...Got a little carried away with that post...Haha, I just had to keep going once I got into it)

ohemgee x meow

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:07 pm

(( I guess you can concider it popularity. But I had set up my mind of what Rei was going to try to do. So, yeah. ))

(( Oh, thanks. That helped alot. heart :B ))

---

Rei seemed to be getting closer to her target, and "it" seemed not to be alone. The other's scent was - 'It's that girl' she thought.

Lovely. If she was going to kill the thing she was chasing after, why not have an audience? Rei smiled slightly as she licked her lips.

Of course, she wouldn't kill the girl -- unless she did something idiotic.

Rei sensed their presence now, how fantastic. 'They're just behind this tree ... ' She pressed herself against the tree's dry body; and cocked her head to the side to see. It was a boy -- no. A wizard.

Rei smiled, slowly coming out from behind the tree. Sure, the boy should've sensed her by now. He was far more healthy than she was -- probably scared out of his mind. "Hello." She smirked to the little wizard, "Am I interrupting anything?" her words tinted with sarcasm.

((It's too hott to think. D; The summer heat is finally getting to me. ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:26 pm
((yay!!! biggrin ))
((oh yes, Blake is very popular... I think that his oh-so-nice looks and his wizardly scent make him oh-so appealing!!! heart ))

Elli smiled. She'd hoped that he'd remember her. He said that they had to get out... Woah... did he run into those strange people-things too? Elli wondered. Then, he started staring at her, like he was seeing her for the first time. He asked what she was. Oh s**t, she thought, how did he figure it out? The old mideival wizards took decades to find out I wasn't a human, maybe his whole family had magic in them, making his senses sharper. I hope he doesn't tell anyone... Suddenly Elli's head snapped up. The woman had followed her! She lead her straight to Blake. Elli noticed now that the woman seemed starved, and she was looking at Blake like he was something to eat. Elli's mind started racing, She can outrun me, I'm sure of that, and she's probably going to use a weapon on us. What if I could change into a rock dome? I could sheild Blake from her... That would slow her down, and Blake might be able to get away. Elli sighed. I'll only reveal myself again if I'm forced to. For all I know, she's just some sicko who gets her kicks from scaring the s**t out of teens. Nevertheless, Elli started backing away from her.

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:14 pm
    (( "just some sicko who gets her kicks from scaring the s**t out of teens" xD That made my day. Oh god. xDD ))

---

Rei turned when she heard the slow, quiet shuffle of leaves as the girl's feet moved backward. 'Ha. She's backing away ...'

Rei just turned back to the boy, and approached gracefuly towards him, as if she'd known him for ages; but still making sure not to move too fast. She wasn't planning on bringing out the gun while she was with them; the gun was only for 'werewolf protection'. She could probably take them down, well, maybe. As weak as she was -- maybe a deer would be able to knock her over.

He defenatly looked like something worthy enough to eat up. He was quite beautiful, for a wizard. Rei felt giving that day, like she needed to give even a small amount to someone, pehaps letting a rabbit live?
    Hell, she felt so giving she might've even let the boy live; but of course, after she got a taste of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Blake looked straight into the eyes of the girl that had come out from behind the tree. Hunger fogged over her eye, he had expected that much. He was a little relieved to see Elli back away at the sight of the vampire. Maybe she would decide to run for it after all, but Blake wasn't so sure now that Elli had seen the vampire.
He placed himself between the vampire and Elli Masse, lowering his body just a little, to show that he was the one who wanted to fight. He growled at the vampire, "Actually yes, you are. But I'm guessing that you arn't willing to leave and come back at a better time. No, you look far too hungry to want to wait for us to finish our conversation."
Blake knew that Elli wasn't human, so maybe she knew enough about vampires to know that they are extremely dangerous when they are hungery. Blake's fingers twitched as he tried to think what spell he should use on the vampire. He almost regretted telling his grandfather to go home, but a little voice in his head told him that this was his battle and would be, even if his grandfather was still in the forrest with him.

ohemgee x meow

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Rei understood the wizard's body language perfectly. She grinned, her eyes slowly turning a coal black.* She cocked her head slightly when the boy spoke, "That's exactly right ..."

"How charming, protecting your girlfriend ?" Her eyes locked into the wizard's, "... Shall we ... test if I 'dissapear' through your eyes ?" It always worked, teleporting from one place to another, or moving so fast; those pathetic humans couldn't see.

---

(( It's like in all of those vampire movies. surprised ))
    (( * I won't have her eyes turn red when she's hungry. Just the same color pattern as discribed in Twilight. ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 pm
((So sorry for being late.. ))

Emmet could feel a mess of emotion from the highway. A tangle of anger, fear, thirst, and some other fellings he didnt bother picking out -- he knew it was trouble. He made sure no one was in the vicinity before rushing off into the woods. As he got closer, he noticed there were two groups of... What is that? he pondered to himself. Smells horrible... like Bella's kitchen trash can, he chuckled. As he got closer, he smelt a vampire, and two others he couldnt identify. He decided to go there first.
As he ran, he quickly came up with a strategy. This looks to be one of those moments where his special ability would definately come in handy.  

hambzkt

hambzkt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:07 pm
((OH YEAH!! is there room for another character? I wanna play a werewolf.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:34 am

(( This is getting so intresting. xD ))

(( Oh, for other purposes. I'll put Rei's height up. D:
    5’ 6” ... ))

[ ` t r i c k ]

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:45 am
[ ` t r i c k ]
    (( "just some sicko who gets her kicks from scaring the s**t out of teens" xD That made my day. Oh god. xDD ))

((I'm so glad that you thought so...))
[ ` t r i c k ]

"How charming, protecting your girlfriend ?"

((I wish.. stare he is kinda hott... xd omg I don't believe it... Elli's taller than Rei!!!-When I was picturing Elli I always thought that she'd be like 5' 2"-))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:06 am
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
[ ` t r i c k ]

[ ` t r i c k ]

((I wish.. stare he is kinda hott... xd omg I don't believe it... Elli's taller than Rei!!!-When I was picturing Elli I always thought that she'd be like 5' 2"-))

(( He is. DD; ))
    (( Twilight Angel, I envy your character and his good looks. D:< ))

(( I know. emo But, normally they're no more than 5'7-ish. I made her short for the kicks of it. ))

((No, you know what. I'm not sure. I was thinking she should be taller that, too. Maybe 5'6 ?))

[ ` t r i c k ]

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 am
[ ` t r i c k ]
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
[ ` t r i c k ]

[ ` t r i c k ]

(( He is. DD; ))
    (( Twilight Angel, I envy your character and his good looks. D:< ))

(( I know. emo But, normally they're no more than 5'7-ish. I made her short for the kicks of it. ))

((No, you know what. I'm not sure. I was thinking she should be taller that, too. Maybe 5'6 ?))

(( rolleyes I don't care, she's YOUR character!!! (hey maybe we should just pm so we don't clog up the story with conversations) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:51 pm

((Hambzkt, sure. Just post the profile. 3nodding ))

Dante suddenly shut up--for once--and tilted his head towards the sky. He was listening.

"What?" Bellmi finally asked, looking up at him. He turned to face her.

"There's been a collision," he explained. "Between different races. I think your little friend went out for lunch already."

He released himself from the grasp of Bellmi's eyes, and started walking down the road. "If you don't mind, I'd rather not get caught between two.. or more.. vampires and their prey. Just, be careful. I'm going to check out some unusual energy waves I felt down at Forks High."

-------

"There's been a collision," Dante explained matter-of-factly. She rolled her eyes. As if she didn't know. "Between different races. I think youre little friend went out for lunch already."

He started saying something, but Bellmi wasn't listening. She quickly ran to the spot she had been before, and gathered the rabbits she kept for lunch. I don't think he even notices I left... Bellmi thought to herself.

Dante was already turning himself to walk down the road. "... energy waves I felt down at Forks High."

Bellmi felt herself shiver. There was something unusual about that school. Maybe it was the food--or the people.

"In any case, I'm going to go spy on the little encounter. I don't believe that I have enough money to rent a movie tonight, anyways," Bellmi yelled out after her friend.

She had finished the rabbits off as quickly as she had gotten them, and raced her way to a clearing. After she had rested from the meal, she could think clearer. Her senses told her that they were to her right. This better not turn into a blood battle... she thought.

And then she ran.

Nekairu

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:42 pm
As Rosalie stood from where she had been sitting standing she looked down to her clothes. "Oh, I look retched," she muttered. Her eyes shot up then when she sensed Emmett's prescence in the forest. Emmett? Hm...maybe someone from home sent him she thought. She turned away from the prey she had just feasted on and made her way to the forest's entrance careful to avoid any other vampires that may be there.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff