Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What was your first .Hack? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  D:
  :D
View Results

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:43 pm
XxGrieverxX
fk12
XxGrieverxX
fk12
Yup. My first was... episode 3 or 4 of //SIGN. xd I kept missing the first couple episodes.

I PLAY THE VIOLIN, BUT I HATE THAT DAMN THING. D:<

Why do you hate your violin? :0

Because... well, it's not really the violin I hate, it's my school's orchestra. xd The teachers I've had so far in high school sucked all the fun out of playing it.

I hated my old orchestra teacher. D: She made everyone play in front of the class for playing tests. D:
I cried so much. ;____; I get so nervous.

I know how you feel! Teacher does the same thing and I shake so much I can't play! I love the violin but my teacher is like a demon spawned to hate all unperfect orc. kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:45 pm
--HITS WITH PIANO--
HAY. I'M COMEDIC RELIEF! C:

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 am
My first .Hack was .Hack//Sign. I came in halfway throught he series though, so I was a little confused. mrgreen But I caught on and immediately went to buy .Hack//Infection and played that whole series. From there I bought the Legend of Twilight manga and the on to bigger and better things: .HACK G.U. !!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:30 am
The Avenger Tarvos
I played Infection first then saw that it had an Anime and started watching //SIGN, then I did the rest of the series. I watched a little //legend of twilight later on, but I didn't like it as much as //SIGN. So now they made G.U. and //ROOTS and I'm up to Part 2 on G.U. and I've watched all of the //ROOTS eps

I don't really read the manga, they don't sell it anywhere here, except maybe 1 or 2 vol out of a series, so I don't waste time reading it if I can never have the chance to finish the series.  

vengeful retribution

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Endrance-teishu
My first .Hack was .Hack//Sign. I came in halfway throught he series though, so I was a little confused. mrgreen But I caught on and immediately went to buy .Hack//Infection and played that whole series. From there I bought the Legend of Twilight manga and the on to bigger and better things: .HACK G.U. !!! mrgreen

.Hack SIGN I thought was confusing too. My sister had to explain some things to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:45 pm
The Avenger Tarvos
The Avenger Tarvos
I played Infection first then saw that it had an Anime and started watching //SIGN, then I did the rest of the series. I watched a little //legend of twilight later on, but I didn't like it as much as //SIGN. So now they made G.U. and //ROOTS and I'm up to Part 2 on G.U. and I've watched all of the //ROOTS eps

I don't really read the manga, they don't sell it anywhere here, except maybe 1 or 2 vol out of a series, so I don't waste time reading it if I can never have the chance to finish the series.

D:
You can buy it online. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:03 pm
Or sell your body for them. I'm sure someone
has to have them. TRY BEAN SEXKSAY.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:41 am
Honestly, I hadn't even heard of .hack//SIGN until I played the IMOQ games ^^;; Then I went on to reading LoT, watched a bit of SIGN, moved on to AI Buster and Another Birth, then a bit of ROOTS, and finally G.U xD

So yes, the first is IMOQ ^^

Bear-Garden

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:05 am
XxGrieverxX
The books, anime, video games, manga? Did you read .Hack, play or watch first?
Mine was the anime. I watched SIGN on Cartoon Network a looooong time ago when it used to be on. I think that's how I kinda found out about it.

Yeah the good old days XD When i was still too young to even understand it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 pm
KoreanStarDragon
XxGrieverxX
fk12
XxGrieverxX
fk12
Yup. My first was... episode 3 or 4 of //SIGN. xd I kept missing the first couple episodes.

I PLAY THE VIOLIN, BUT I HATE THAT DAMN THING. D:<

Why do you hate your violin? :0

Because... well, it's not really the violin I hate, it's my school's orchestra. xd The teachers I've had so far in high school sucked all the fun out of playing it.

I hated my old orchestra teacher. D: She made everyone play in front of the class for playing tests. D:
I cried so much. ;____; I get so nervous.

I know how you feel! Teacher does the same thing and I shake so much I can't play! I love the violin but my teacher is like a demon spawned to hate all unperfect orc. kids.

xD Same.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Legendary Twinblade Kite
XxGrieverxX
The books, anime, video games, manga? Did you read .Hack, play or watch first?
Mine was the anime. I watched SIGN on Cartoon Network a looooong time ago when it used to be on. I think that's how I kinda found out about it.

Yeah the good old days XD When i was still too young to even understand it ^_^

n.n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:51 pm
Endrance-teishu

Yay .Hack!
Infection was the next .Hack thing I obsessed over. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:36 pm
ELK WAS MY LOVER IN INFECTION-
QUARANTINE.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:08 pm
My first anime ever was .hack//sign heart

It has always had a special place in my heart. I also fell in love with Tsukasa since he was sooo sad. >.<  

Yaoi-Toy

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces