Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:03 am
smileing as the fire ball desipated as it hit him he turned "i don't us magic on most ocations but i am decent at dispelling." pulling the rod back out of his pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:06 am
"Neither do I but what else can i throw at you?" He said. Ok. No magic on that guy....He jumped ahead and tried to get to Ayame.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

hackedcross

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:20 pm
he sees the battle groun ahead of him and tarns intr the shadows so no one will see him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 pm
forms a exstreamly hard to find hide out to hide in

"wotches the battle"  

hackedcross

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:58 am
Ayame acts quickly and points a kunai knife to his throat. "don't EVEN try it... stare " Said the fully Angered Ayame.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:51 am
pulling out a large switch blade the sise of his arm "come on bring it i still need a good strech."  

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 am
He took his finger and shot out a fireball from it at Ayame. he pulled out his katane and blocked Milo's blade  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 am
Ayame dodged the flame and threw 15 kunai knives. Ayame fled in the prossess and went into her room and shut all the windows and the door.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 am
"wronge move." clicking a button the blade snaped his blade in two, kicking him in the chest knoking her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 pm
((HIM lol do you want me to change my gys gender....and name?))

the kick knowcked the air out of him. he quickly took his sword and blocked Milo's blades. with his other hand he shot a flame ball that hit milo square in the chest.  

hackedcross

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:05 am
falls asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:03 am
leting the fireball desipate agen he opened his vest reveling a ton of scrolls "these help loads to fight magic."  

King Phar

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 am
Ayame lays down on her bed and starts to become out of breath. Then, she says "I've....got...to...help.....somehow...." and opens the drawer of the nightstand. inside, there is a bunch of herbs and spices that could be used in medicens or cooking. She digs around to grab a poison that she got from a very venomous snake. she opens the bottle and drips one drop on one of her kunai knives. then she goes to the window to find a target before she opens the window and throws. "don't wanna waste good poison..." she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am
closeing his vest "now time to die." unclicking his large switchblade he ran at her.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am
((you know what im not going to say anything anymore))

He's underestimating me he thought. He rolled out of the way and jumped on the nearest tree. he threw a bunch of fireballs at the trees, starting a large fire. "You may be safe from magic but lets see if your safe from a normal forest fire." with that he jumped back to camp and made sure the fire was large enough that there was no possibl way to escape. he went back to camp to get reinforcements.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff