Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite BAAAAAD dub line? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinjaGirlHinata

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm
"dont forget your vaccuse air headed mom, and your shallow pertty boy dad" wise man in episode 78  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Just jumping into the conversation...

Anyways, remember in the end of Sailor S (I believe), when Sailor Moon was going up against Uranus and Neptune, but they were insulting, bringing Jupiter to want to stand up for her?

Not only the fact that 'Lita' called it "Trash talk" but the fact that 'Serena' went on to say "Well, they say one man's trash is another man's treasure. And I treasure what they're saying about me right now."

Or something along the lines of that. It's been a while since I've watched the dub.

Though gender wise, I thought that it was weird that they made that old person in charge of the circus a man...I thought it sort of ruined a point of the plot...at least it destroyed the connection between the queen and the hag.

mokiepuppymaster

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

JeanMorgan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 pm
So... No one has said my personal fave...

They're all at the race track (Season S) after Haruka/Amara won the dirt bike race and the dynamic duo of super sexiness sense that the Death Busters are going to attack. Michiru/Michelle leans in over the bike and says "I'll take care of it". At this point her lips are like, what, two inches away from Haruka's? And the dub through in a last minute "cous" (short for cousin).

I was rewatching the season in English (with the proper subtitles) and laughing my a** off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 pm
Haahaa! Those are great. XD Sorry I can't think of any, but it's 2am. ^^'  

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items