Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Neko-Chika-Chan
The Kraken
My Opinions on the Suggested Actors in this Thread:

Tom Sturridge: Ew. No.
Henry Cavill: I love him, but he’s too old to play the part.
Drew Fuller: Ugh. No.
Hugh Dancy: Too old, plus I don’t like him.
Zac Efron: If he plays Edward, there’s a good chance I won’t see the movie.
Robert Pattinson: No. British. Edward isn’t British. Even if he could do an English accent, still no.
Chace Crawford: He could pull it off. He’d be my second choice.
Hayden Christiansen: I don’t like his acting, plus he’s not hot enough or young enough.
Gaspard Ulliel: Hellz yes! I love him. He’d be an absolutely perfect actor for Edward. First choice.
Tom Felton: No. Every time that I saw him on screen I’d think, “Ew, no. Evil Draco!” Plus, for the second time, Edward isn’t British.
Jackson Rathbone: Third choice. He’s a bit young looking, but he could pull it off.
Gackt: I just don’t see it.
Elijah Shain: Meh. Don’t like him too much.

If you think that my opinions matter, go ahead and comment on how messed up I am, and that I'm crazy. But guys, they don't. I'm just posting my opinions. If you choose to be mean to me, I be mean to Meanie McMeanington.
wow O.O i love this girls way of thinking but theres only one thing i would change on that list Henry Cavill hopefully they see him for it because i think his perfect even though his older,,these days artist wear makeup to look younger you know?? xd LOL
Well, at least someone agrees with me. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Lil Smee
Syreen
Norourlif
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!
Henry cavill is the only person that comes close (he's not really that close to my vision but still) He could do a terrific job! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COUNT OF MONTE CROSTO?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints*

I think they should get a semi-unknown actor to play him biggrin
YES. MOTHER ******** YES. Henry Cavill, especially in the black and white pic Stephenie has of him? HE SHOULD DEFINATELY PLAY THE PART. Who the heck cares how old he is now? shave off his beard and make him look young, it isn't hard. Hell, people on degrassi and summer land ar elike 23 22, and they look 16!

same with on High School Musical..... Monique is 26 so only looks like she's about 16

NO!!!! NOT HENRY CAVILL!! Have you EVER thought that the person who plays Bella will have to KISS that old man?? Don't you think about her?
That is SO perverted!!

I didn't say I wanted him to play him..... Just that he didn't have to be 17........I want someone new.... A fresh face...... Someone not associated with any other character......and someone that isn't BRITISH!!!!!  

Syreen

Neko-Chika-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:28 pm
The Kraken
Neko-Chika-Chan
The Kraken

Robert Pattinson: No. British. Edward isn’t British. Even if he could do an English accent, still no.
Hayden Christiansen: I don’t like his acting, plus he’s not hot enough or young enough.
Gaspard Ulliel: Hellz yes! I love him. He’d be an absolutely perfect actor for Edward. First choice.
Tom Felton: No. Every time that I saw him on screen I’d think, “Ew, no. Evil Draco!” Plus, for the second time, Edward isn’t British.
Jackson Rathbone: Third choice. He’s a bit young looking, but he could pull it off.

If you think that my opinions matter, go ahead and comment on how messed up I am, and that I'm crazy. But guys, they don't. I'm just posting my opinions. If you choose to be mean to me, I be mean to Meanie McMeanington.
wow O.O i love this girls way of thinking but theres only one thing i would change on that list Henry Cavill hopefully they see him for it because i think his perfect even though his older,,these days artist wear makeup to look younger you know?? xd LOL
REALLY!?!?!?!?!?IM THE ONLY ONE!?!?!?!?how RUDE people!! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 pm
Neko-Chika-Chan
The Kraken
Neko-Chika-Chan
The Kraken

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?IM THE ONLY ONE!?!?!?!?how RUDE people!! xD
xd  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Lil Smee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:20 pm
Syreen
Lil Smee
Syreen
Norourlif
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!
Henry cavill is the only person that comes close (he's not really that close to my vision but still) He could do a terrific job! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COUNT OF MONTE CROSTO?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints*

YES. MOTHER ******** YES. Henry Cavill, especially in the black and white pic Stephenie has of him? HE SHOULD DEFINATELY PLAY THE PART. Who the heck cares how old he is now? shave off his beard and make him look young, it isn't hard. Hell, people on degrassi and summer land ar elike 23 22, and they look 16!

same with on High School Musical..... Monique is 26 so only looks like she's about 16

NO!!!! NOT HENRY CAVILL!! Have you EVER thought that the person who plays Bella will have to KISS that old man?? Don't you think about her?
That is SO perverted!!

I didn't say I wanted him to play him..... Just that he didn't have to be 17........I want someone new.... A fresh face...... Someone not associated with any other character......and someone that isn't BRITISH!!!!!

Honestly! What exactly is wrong with British people?
I don't like racist people stressed scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well..as long as the British actor can hide his accent well, like Hugh Laurie, I wouldn't mind..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Lil Smee
Syreen
Lil Smee
Syreen
Norourlif
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!

That is SO perverted!!

Honestly! What exactly is wrong with British people?
I don't like racist people stressed scream
Technically it's not racist, because racism is color of skin, but I have a thing against British people playing Edward, even if he could hide his accent, I would still be able to tell and it would bug me. That's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 pm
heart SEAN FARIS ALL THE WAY! heart  

angel2cutiegirl

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 pm
I dunno, I can't really picture anyone playing Edward, the way he is in my head is perfect, and it would kind of ruin it for me if they got someone who is totally not who I pictured. Know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:04 pm
angel2cutiegirl
heart SEAN FARIS ALL THE WAY! heart
Sean Faris is pretty old though isn't he? And..I don't know, I really hated him in Yours, Mine and Ours.

KiraLight
Crew

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:52 pm
The Kraken

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:27 pm
Elemental_Fire_Goddess
The Kraken

I agree.
Wewt. Second person.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Black Hale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:43 am
I guess we all have this really good idea of what Edward looks like... and it's not someone that any random actor could just play... what can I say... we are picky!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:24 am
I like Gaspard Ulliel.. 3nodding  

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

AlreadyDead-MostlyAlive

Distinct Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:54 pm
sassy_7
On Stephenie Meyer's website, under Twilight the movie, it says that she doesn't know who should play Edward Cullen yet. Who do you think it should be??? I honestly like one of her choices, Tom Sturridge:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/img/actors_sturridge.jpg

he looks like a good Edward!

he looks too mean  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out