Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyKaiyaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 am
darkblaze14
Dark smiles back wearly and looks at the wolf and whimpers keeping low to the ground,and doesnt make eye contact with him,she nods and wonders how big the other wolves,are,she notices Kay is a cat and sniffs at her curiously,and paws at her tail."i just got here my old pack is try to hunt me down" Dark said quietly"

-twitches her tail back and forth, playing with Dark a bit-
Well you and I can be friends then. -nudges you into the open clearing, not sure if Sliver is following or not- There are other wolves here, but I believe they are friendly otherwise they would have been by before now to investigate who is in their territory. So until it is proven otherwise, I am certain this place is a lot different than the last one you were in. -leads you to the stream where she sits on a rock and bats a fish onto the bank for Dark- There you go. You do like fish, don't you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:50 pm
Dark nodded and wacked a big fish with her claws,an aduly red snapper,she brought it and gave it to the cat,and ate the fish the cat caugh."Th two wolves,i saw them,but they seem to be doing something." She hoped they were nice,for she wasnt to sure if she wanted to see them growl. "This place is pretty." Dark said randomly,as she munched on her lunch that was ever so tasty.  

darkblaze14

LadyKaiyaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:23 pm
Kaiya looked around at the other wolves wondering to herself why noone had moved in a while. She sniffed the air, her upbringing with the wolves coming out in her, and still smelled them nearby, but the scent was fading fast. She feels as though her presense once again has caused a disruption in the pack and begins contemplating moving on.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 pm
Dark looks down and wonders if she is just to different to live in a pack,and thinks of going somewhere else. She thinks of going towards a hill.She looked at the cat and wondered if she was ok?  

darkblaze14

LadyKaiyaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 pm
-snaps out of her thoughts, muttering- I don't need them anyways.

-glances at Dark- Something the matter?

-comes up close and rolls on her back, batting at Dark's tail playfully-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:05 pm
-Looks at the cat and wags her tail,happily,and barks happily-  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:48 pm
Meena watches the old twosum and wants to join in but she staysm away  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 am
Dark noticed the wolf and recognized her from the ocean,so she barked and wagged her tail,as if to say its ok come play.  

darkblaze14

LadyKaiyaGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Kaiya followed Dark's gaze, wondering what had set her to wagging her tail and barking. She saw a new wolf, and thought Can't be that bad of an individual if Dark likes them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Dark nudged Kay in the side and ran towards the new wolf,and nudge her in the side and rolled around playfuly as she barked happily.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
Meena stuck ourt her toungeand started to panrt wagging her tail she put her tail up and her head down she jumped tpwards Dark and bit her ear playfuly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:04 pm
Dark whined playfuly and wagged her tail as she bit meena back,playfuly and pounced all over her.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Meena watched Dark jump this way and that. she wiggled her butt an djumped to land right on Dark an dlicke dher nose "gotcha" she yipped  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:31 pm
Dark licked her back and layed there,as she was tired and went to sleep. Her paws flayed in the air,absent mindly.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 pm
Meena doggy smiled and got off of Dark and curled up next to her an dclosed her eyes  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff