The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:55 am
Spotting the new wolf diving into the water, Neira got to her feet, the last two wolves that had dove into the water had come out nearly drowned. Neira sighed with relief as the young male easily swam back to the shore with a large, red fish in tow. He got out of the water and deposited the fish right in front of her. 'I was worried the sea was going to take you away like it tried to do with two other wolves earlier! I was so scared for you! Either you're a very good swimmer or the sea has had enough fun. Thank Athena you're alright!' Neira flopped back onto the sand and lookied into the new wolf's eyes, he seemed to be asking her for acceptance. 'Is this for me?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 am
Smiling at Huyanna, Kaiya shook her head. "You owe me nothing. We're pack! We look out for eachother right!" She saw the approach of a new wolf and watched as he dowve into the water adn retun with a nicely sized fish in his jaws. With a happy bark, Kaiya bounced next to Silver. "Hiya! I'm Kaiya!" She laughed. "Hey you're a pretty good swimmer!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 pm
After feeling very good from the fish and meeting new wolves, Cuan spotted some shade not too far off from where Huyanna was laying. "I think its time for a quick nap!" He trotted over to the shaded area and walked in circles until he felt jsut tright. Cuan then laid so that he could be looking at all the other wolves. He tried to fall asleep but couldn't because of the conditions of the ncie day. After laying for a while Cuan just decided to watch his friends run around for a while. With a smile and a little tail wag, he quietly said to himself, "Life is good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm
After meeting the new wolves,he felt content. He jumped into the water and started diving looking for some more prey to eat. He spotted a lonely bass and started swimming faster. He then grabbed the fish into his mouth and brought hiss prey up to the surface.  

Bread Ninja

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:01 pm
Seeing the new wolf Huyanna smiled, and said " I'm Huyanna! Nice to meet you Sliver! " she then turned her head to Kaiya, and smiled " Yea you're right! We work as a team! " she said happily. Huyanna wanted to get up, and go fishing, but didn't know how much strengh she had recovered after what happened, so she just eaised herself up to a sitting position, and watched all her new friends fish, and hang out. It was about an hour after what happened that Huyanna finnally got up, and started walking on the beach again. She was really happy, and so Huyanna started wagging her tail slightly, as she went up to the wet sand to watch Sliver fish.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Neira was glad to see everyone was content again at the seaside. Huyanna was up and able to walk again and Sliver continued to dive for fish, he seemed really good at it. Neira walked over and laid down next to Kaiya just under the trees so she could watch all of her friends while they played at the beach. She rested her head on her paws and dozed under the cool shade of the palm trees. A small smile crossed her lips as she tought 'it's like my past was just a bad dream, this is where I belong....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Starting to get bored, Cuan looked for his friends Kaiya and Neira. Seeing them in the shade a little ways away, Cuan got up and trotted over. With a smile, he asked, "May I join you two?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:29 pm
While Huyanna was watching Sliver fish, she heard Cuan say something, so she trotted over to them, curious of what he was talking about. When Huyanna figured it out, Huyanna smiled, and sat next to Cuan, and sighed happily, as she watched the others hang out on the beach. - It's like my past was nothing but a nightmare... - she thought to herself, as the ocean breeze brushed against her face. After a while of sitting in the shade, Huyanna started getting bored, so she got up, and went over to the water, and let the waves hit her paws. All of the sudden Huyanna got an idea, as she watched the waves come to the beach. She then went into the water, and started swimming out to about waist high waters compared to a human size, and got ready for a wave to come. When the right wave came, Huyanna rode on the wave with her body, all the way to the beach. Huyanna was laughing, out of enjoyment, and wanted to go do it again, but first she trotted over to the others in the shade and said " Do you want to join me in riding the waves? " she asked them.

NamiSan92

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:38 pm
Cuan's ears perked up when he heard Huyanna's voice. Looking up at Huyanna, Cuan said very quietly, "I've never tried to ride on the waves. I would love to but you would have to teach me how to ride the waves."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:40 pm
Neira lifted her head and watched as Huyanna did the most amazing thing, she was riding the waves! The wet wolf came up and asked if they'd join her. Neira looked at her two friends next to her who didn't respond. 'Okay, I'm game! How do you do it?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:42 pm
All Huyanna cold do was smile, and so she said " Ok I'll show you how! "
Huyanna then waited patciently for Cuan to get up, and follow her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:48 pm
"I'd love to! Let's get going then." cuan said. The energized wolf got to all four paws and followed Neira and Huyanna to the shore. Cuan patiently waited for his first wave riding lessons.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Neira splashed into the waves with Huyanna and Cuan. 'Let's do this!' Neira tried to imitate what Huyanna had done earlier and waded into the deeper water. As soon as a wave came up Neira tried to ride on top of it by laying down on top of it but she slipped on a rock underwater and tumbled face first into the wave as it sent her rolling onto the beach. Sputtering and shaking the water out of her fur, Neira walked shakily back to where Cuan and Huyanna were still standing. 'Sorry for jumping the gun.... blech!' Neira spit out some more of the foul salt water, this time she'd wait for instruction....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:04 pm
"Are you alright?" Cuan said while biting off some seaweed from Neira's head. "Don't worry about that...I wouldn't have done any better haha." Cuan said while smiling at Neira. "Awaiting your orders captain!" Cuan said while turning to Huyanna.  

Lone Wolf Pack

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:34 pm
" Ok! Well Neira you have the right idea! " Huyanna said as she helped get the seaweed off of her head. " Ok Neira since you almost had it the fisrt time you can practice by doing what you just did! Just becarful of the rocks at the bottom. " Huyanna said happily, then she turned to Cuan, and said " Well it's very simple accually, all you ave to do is float on your belly in about the same area Neira did the first time, then you float there waitng for a good wave. When you find a good wave start swimming as fast as you can to catch it, after you catch the wave let it do the rest, and you're riding the wave! " Huyanna went out to where Neria did it the first time, and did as she told Cuan, to show an example. She was waiting for the right wave, and after a few miniutes she found one. Huyanna then started swimming as fast as she could, and just bearly caught the wave. After she caught the wave, Huyanna let it do the rest, by letting the wave push her to the beach. When she was done Huyanna swam up to them, and said " And that's how you ride a wave! When you're ready you can give it a go! " Huyanna smiled, and waited to see it they had any questions, to make sure she was clear on the instructions.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff