Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
"Silver, Keira...you are so awesome you have th guts to jump...I'm going to try to jump so just give me a minute." he said while his knees shook. Cuan got up and started to reer back, thinking getting a lot of speed will be perfect. Cuan starts for the full sprint. As the edge of the cliff appeared, Cuan shouted, "heads up!" Getting a good stick on the edge of the cliff Cuan starts to do a backflip. Halfway through, Flying upside down through the air, his body wouldnt not tumble back over. Realizing what might happen, Cuan let off a cry, "Oh crap!!" Landing on the water on his back, Cuan floated back to the surface slowly and doggie paddled to the shore. Slighty embarrased he ran back to Neira and said wit ha smile, "That was fun but I have to work on that backflip!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Sliver came out of the shore and said "That was fun, want to try it again?" After that he got up and started to climb the cliff.  

Bread Ninja

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:49 pm
Alue was still sitting next to Slighter, when she heard him grunt, and all of the sudden she felt herself roll down into the ocean water. Alue was having fun, and loved playing in the water so, when Slighter came up for air she made a big splash with her front paw, and started laughing " Gotchya! " Aleu said, as she swan towards the flat rock to get out of the water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 pm
Neira laughed as Cuan dragged himself out of the water and grimaced from the fall. It was so much fun playing with her new friends. Neira went up to Cuan and licked his face. 'You just need more practice is all! I'm glad you jumped though! Isn't it fun?!' Neira watched as Cuan shook out his fur and the two of them raced eachother up the hill to where Sliver was starting to jump again. Neira also noticed that her playful nature had broken the tension the other wolves felt as well; now the lagoon wasn't the quiet, mysterious place it had been when she first came, it was full of happy wolves playing in the water. Neira kept up a running pace and dove off the cliff with Cuan running in stride this time. He tried to do another flip and this time ended up diving face first into a mop of seaweed.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:11 pm
When cuan got to the shore he felt something brush against his legs. "SEAWEED!" cuan started screaming. "Get it off!" he said while rolling around on the ground trying to shake it off from his hind legs. Taking a huge chomp at the seaweed, Cuan pulled the seaweed off but now he had a bad taste in his mouth from the sea's disgusting vegitation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 pm
'Ewwww! Haha, you look so funny!' Neira swam to shore and shook herself, sending water spraying all over. Cuan was screaming and trying desperately to disengage the seaweed from his back leg. Neira walked over to help just as Cuan pulled the last of it off. He was making a sour face presumably from the taste of the seaweed so Neira bent down and sniffed it, 'Ugh, it smells terrible! You alright now, Cuan?' He nodded, so Neira went in search of something to help Cuan get the disgusting taste out of his mouth. She walking into the trees and looked around until she found what she was looking for. She picked a few stems and brought them back to where Cuan was guzzling down fresh water from a small freshwater pool. 'Here, it's mint, you can chew on it and it'll help get rid of the bad taste, at least it should.'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 pm
"I never knew there was mint here! Thanks so much!!" he said with a big smile. He started to gnaw on the mint stick. As the sweet syrum from the stick hit his tongue, he fell into a slight trance. "So good....I owe you for this you know." he said after licking Neira's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:47 pm
'Hehe! You're breath smells like mint now!' Neira laughed as Cuan licked her face. 'You don't owe me anything, seaweed head!' Neira plucked off a stubborn strand of seaweed that was stuck on top of Cuan's head. 'I want some now!' Neira ran back to where she'd found the mint and picked some more so she could share it with Sliver too. She ran back to where Cuan was sitting just as Sliver walked over and joined them. 'Here, some for everyone.' Neira set some down for friends and started to chew happily on the bit she still had in her mouth.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:09 pm
Cuan laid down next to Silver and Neira still licking the inside of his mouth fro mthe sweet taste of mint. Where they ate the mint, Cuan looked over at Kaiya and started to ponder why she left herself out of the fun. Cuan walked over to Kaiya and nudged her with the snout of his nose. "Are you alright Kaiya, you seem a little sad." he said with concern in his words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm
Noting Cuan's concern, she trailed him over to Kaiya. Neira sat down next to them and licked Kaiya's ears, 'what's up that's got you so sad?'Neira wagged her tail hopefully, waiting for Kiaya to respond.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Seeing that Neira came over too, Cuan smiled and licked Keira's face. "Thanks for comming too. We are going to get to the bottom of this and help you Kaiya...whatever it may be." Wit ha smile, Cuan looked at Neira.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:53 pm
Raising her head off her paws, Kaiya smiled at the concerned wolves. "I'm fine really. I just thought I'd hang back and watch you guys jumping off the cliff." In all reality she was afraid to admit she was scared of the cliffs edge, and its height above the water. She shivered at a past memory from her last pack. Kaiya gave another weak smile at the two, her heart beating fast at the memory.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:12 pm
'Except it's not alright, you should tell us if something is bothering you, that's what friends are for....' Neira could smell Kaiya's fear and had seen her staring with misted eyes at the cliffs edge. Whining, Neira lightly touched her nose to Kaiya's and stared into her eyes. 'Something is wrong, so tell us....' Kaiya shivered again and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:35 pm
With a sigh, Kaiya's will caved in. "When I was a pup I didn't know how to swim. Some of the older pups thought it funny when they pushed me over a cliffs edge into the deep water. I was so scared...but luckily my old packs leader heard me cry for help nearby and he can and saved me. Ever since then I haven't been too fond of cliffs or heights in general." She watched the others as she told of her past. A thing she rarely ever did.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Neira licked Kaiya's face reasuringly. 'See, how hard was that. We won't pressure you then, but if you want, we'll help you overcome that fear, I bet we can! Do you wanna try?' Neira got up and waggered her tail expectantly. 'We'll jump with you so you can't get hurt and you can close your eyes if you want to, but then you'll miss all the fun!' Neira really hoped here enthusiasm would be enough to coax Kaiya out to play with them....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff