Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Disenchanted.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 pm
Hey I recently joined. And currently learning the dance. I hope to have fun here. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:32 pm
Yo! Welcome to the guild!  

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 pm
two more members should be posting here soon as I accepted two requests. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:49 am
I Am Mentis

I'm guessing that's me? Hey, I'm new to the guild and Gaia itself, so.... hey! User Image  

Maikuness

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:04 am
Welcome to the guild. And welcome to Gaia. ^__^

And nice emote. It sure beats Gaia's emotes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Hmmm where to start... I'm a Lucky Star obsesser =P I fell in love with it when I saw the lil piccy of em dancing (what you use for the guild banner) and my friend showed me a link to the anime on youtube, I fell in love with it instantly and can't stop watching it x3!!!

Okay, time to talk about myself :3

My name is Loraine, I <3 Lucky Star along with a hugeeeee amount of other anime =] I'm an anime fanatic and am in the proccess of collecting 30+ manga =] I'm also into creating my own ^.^ I roleplay a lot, so much it annoys some people =] erm... I speak some Japanese, so when I usually can understand what they're saying without looking at the subtitles =D (but of course, I'm not 100% fluent =]). Erm... Yeahh... that's about it... Okay bai bai =D

`~Neko-Yasha~`

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 pm
`~Neko-Yasha~`
Hmmm where to start... I'm a Lucky Star obsesser =P I fell in love with it when I saw the lil piccy of em dancing (what you use for the guild banner) and my friend showed me a link to the anime on youtube, I fell in love with it instantly and can't stop watching it x3!!!

Okay, time to talk about myself :3

My name is Loraine, I <3 Lucky Star along with a hugeeeee amount of other anime =] I'm an anime fanatic and am in the proccess of collecting 30+ manga =] I'm also into creating my own ^.^ I roleplay a lot, so much it annoys some people =] erm... I speak some Japanese, so when I usually can understand what they're saying without looking at the subtitles =D (but of course, I'm not 100% fluent =]). Erm... Yeahh... that's about it... Okay bai bai =D

Hey! Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 pm
hi!!!1
my name is rhapsody.... I'am a big fan of lucky star..... love konata heart
nice to meet you all
yoroshiku onegaishimasu  

rh4p50dy

Synthea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm
rh4p50dy
hi!!!1
my name is rhapsody.... I'am a big fan of lucky star..... love konata heart
nice to meet you all
yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Welcome fellow Konata/Lucky Star fan!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:36 am
Maikuness
I Am Mentis

I'm guessing that's me? Hey, I'm new to the guild and Gaia itself, so.... hey! User Image

Yes! I'm sure I accepted you, welcome xd  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

SyaoranXF2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:25 pm
Hi im new here names Syaoran love lucky star, been waching it ever since it came out, subs and raw, soo yea id lvoe too make new friends and i love anime razz razz now what els anywyas if u want too know me better just ask  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:10 am
Hello everyone! My name is Hachiko (or Aurellia if you want the real version), I'm 22, I've been on Gaia since 2004 and I just recently became obsessed with Lucky Star! I identify a lot with Konata-chan, being as I love anime, manga and video games and can pull all nighters before tests and come out with a passing grade (maybe not an A or a B but passing!). I love to read, write, sleep and watch animes, and... I'm a psychology major in college (a nutjob treating nutjobs, eh?). And... that's about it from me!  

Duchessina

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:20 pm
How you doing, Hachiko? Welcome to the guild. Enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:31 pm
SamuraiHuynh

I'm good, thanks for asking Huynh! heart
I have a question though, where does everyone find those awesome icons? I need some icons... hehe. sweatdrop  

Duchessina

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:37 pm
Hachiko Nanatsu
SamuraiHuynh

I'm good, thanks for asking Huynh! heart
I have a question though, where does everyone find those awesome icons? I need some icons... hehe. sweatdrop

I think I got some from 4chan? Or Raki-Suta? I don't really remember.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff